Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Miyo dissappered back inside Toshihiro as soon as Jakari left. Toshihiro took the chance to jump through the gate. Before he passed through, he said to Sage "If our paths cross again, let it be on better terms next time." And then he dissappered into the gate, and after that inot the trees.

Little did he know, their paths would cross sooner than he thoguht.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:01 pm
He could see one of them turn and run right towards him. He readied his staff. If they attacked him, he would take the person out. He came out, staff glowing slightly, filled with magic.

It was ready to fire.  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:35 pm
Jakari stopped abruptly, her paws digging into the dirt and dust flying into the air. She stood rigid with a total look of shock. Ahead of her was the strangest creature she had ever seen. Not only did it look weird, but it held a staff that glowed and was pointed right at her. She cocked her head sideways, slightly confused at where this creature came from.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:08 pm
"What do you want? Where am I? How am I here?" He barked at the talking wolf.  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Jakari's mouth actually dropped as she stared in shock. 'It talks?!' she thought. "Uhhh...ummm..." Jakari stuttered, "I don't know?" She backed away slowly, suddenly afraid of the staff that was pointed at her. The fury had left her, as did the want to fight. Afraid that if she shifted back to a human the thing would shoot her, Jakari simply backed away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:37 pm
Nyoka was surprised at the response of the wolf but it wasn't unusual. He saw the small look of fear at the staff. He let the magic peter out and the ruby stopped glowing.

"Sorry. I didn't know if you were friend or foe. Do you know where I am?"  

LucindraBee

SAGE114

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:59 pm
Sage looked at Nyoka and hen back at Jakari. 'Why is everyone so weird? Maybe I'm the weird one...' she let her thoughts trail off and forgot reality for a moment. Once she snapped back she realized they were in a whole different world and everything or everyone in it was bound to be strange. She decided just to go along. "If anyone knows where we are, it was the fox guy who jumped through the portal."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:38 pm
"Well, I'm going after him, he is going to tell me how to get home. I do not wish to be here." He said, making it resolute. He held onto his staff and approached the slit of shining light in the middle of the air and poked it.

He felt his body being pulled and then ended up in a heap on the ground.

"Now where am I?"  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 pm
A large blaze appeared as Jakari shifted back into a human. The fire died away and she stood there, numb. "That thing didn't know where it was at either. Perhaps....perhaps I could find my way back home if I follow it." she muttered. Jokingly winking at Sage, Jakari ran full speed at the slit of light and dove through. Feeling as if her body was being pulled in two, Jakari was relieved as she suddenly felt the solidness of ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:17 pm
"Auuggh!" Nyoka cried as someone landed unexpectedly on his tail. "Get off! That hurts!" He rolled the girl off with the butt of his staff. and pulled his tail close, not wanting it to be landed on again.  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:15 pm
Jakari looked up in surprise. "S-sorry..." she stuttered. Rubbing her side where the staff had poked her, Jakari slowly stood up and surveyed her surroundings. 'Where'd that other ninja guy go?' she wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:50 pm
"Why does everyone seem to be lost?" Sage asked considering the strange group that was present. "And why is the ninja guy is the only one who knows and leaves everyone to fend for themselves? I'm bored , so anyone want to start walking with me?" She looked mainly at Jakari who at least was part human.  

SAGE114

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:53 pm
Toshihiro and already passed through another gate to Reventhal, and was quickly approaching the gate to his hidden ninja village. He slowed to a walk as he approached the guardian of the village. It looked like a skeleton sitting on a rock holding a naginata, but something was definatly strange. When Toshihiro bowed his head to it, it bowed back. He walked past and into the village. Immediatly, a ninja stepped out of the shadows and said "You're late. We've already found another mission for you as a punishment." He waited for the details. He knew better than to argue. "Your new mission is to find two girls and a snake-human thing. All of them have special abilities that can help us or be a nusience. Get to them before another ninja clan does." Toshihiro began to laugh nervously.
"Whats so funny? Huh?"
Toshihiro replied, "I've already run into them. They aren't really fond of ninjas, since they attacked me when I tried to get through one of the gates."
Ninja: "Find them. If they don't want to meet our leader or join us in an allience, destroy them or send back word for more ninja."
Toshihiro: "Fine fine. I'll get them. But I'm not ging to kill them, you know my code." He went back to where he met them, but they were gone. He went back through the portal and spotted Jikari.
"Oi!"

((long post, I know, but I had to get him back to where you were somehow...))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:02 pm
((Sage...ummm...when did you jump through the portal? sweatdrop ))

Jakari's hand reached for her sword as she noticed the ninja back again. 'Wait...did he just come from the portal we came from?' she thought confused. Uggghh...this just wasn't her day. "What does he want now? To throw a dagger at me again?" she muttered.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:30 pm
Toshihiro appeared behind Jikari in a rush of wind. "Oi, I heard that. And no, I'm not here to throw a dagger at you.m I'm here to make an offer, that is my mission now, since I was late getting back after my last encounter with you." He stepped back and bowed, to show he ment no harm.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff