Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:05 pm
Oh, that's terrible. What a fanfictiony theory. xd I love theories like that, they just bring life to SQUASHING! xd What fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:12 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Oh, that's terrible. What a fanfictiony theory. xd I love theories like that, they just bring life to SQUASHING! xd What fun!

SQUASH! domokun That's exactly what I did, I kind of got a bit...snippy with her, which I kind of regret, but she deserves it! doing something like that so close to release! honestly!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:19 pm
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_

SQUASH! domokun That's exactly what I did, I kind of got a bit...snippy with her, which I kind of regret, but she deserves it! doing something like that so close to release! honestly!

Oh yeah, I remember reading that... I was tempted to type PWNAGE!!11 but I thought better of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:33 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_

Oh yeah, I remember reading that... I was tempted to type PWNAGE!!11 but I thought better of it.

lol! I should head back there, and see what's up in the subforum. twisted Don't worry, Hanyou. I get snippy with them, too. Which I always regret, because somebody has to yell at me. Like stupid Steel Sterling. How much I hate him. >=(  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:49 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_

lol! I should head back there, and see what's up in the subforum. twisted Don't worry, Hanyou. I get snippy with them, too. Which I always regret, because somebody has to yell at me. Like stupid Steel Sterling. How much I hate him. >=(

Eh, throw an RMR badge in your sig and tell 'em to get over it, or tell them you'll sic me on them, because I get rather scary. and I'm not that afraid of getting yelled at, I've got my RMRs and I've got you guys...I'm set  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:10 am
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
_-=Lee-chan=-_

Eh, throw an RMR badge in your sig and tell 'em to get over it, or tell them you'll sic me on them, because I get rather scary. and I'm not that afraid of getting yelled at, I've got my RMRs and I've got you guys...I'm set

*prods* Don't you get annoyed when people's theories don't hold up to facts. I must've read
"OMG, THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE IS HARRY!
or the ever popular
OMG11!! THe Haf bLOod Prince is VOLDEMORT MUahhaha

Sorry, i just read that in the subforum and i bit their head off  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
That's why I founded the RMRs and made a name for myself in the Theories and Predictions thread. That way when Newb-Joe goes "i KnO whO teH HbP issssss!!1111111!!! iT bE vOLdy-WAART! HGAHAHAHAHA!" I can step up and go "Umm...No. First off there is no character named "vOLdy-WAART!" and secondly, Jo has said that Voldemort is not him. Since the names sound slightly alike, I assume this is who you are talking about?"

But anyway, when I first started out a few months ago and developed the "Squashings" I found a lot of people repeating the same stuff on the same page and it never held up to things we already knew, so me, elppa, and Krymerah all started to rag on people for doing such things and we started developing our own "rules." Like, I'm not allowed to take official stances on relationships (mainly Ron/Hermione/Harry relationships) in that thread unless it's really absurd (Lily/Snape, or my favorite one by far: Vicktor/Hermione have sex, Hermione get pregnant but decides she loves Ron and then it turns to Ron/Hermione) And we started telling people that we don't appreciate people who don't keep up with their facts and theories or predictions with no support are rubbish.

And then I sent them PMs and we formed the RMRs and...it's been happy ever since! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:17 pm
For awhile, when I myself was a regular in the Predictions Sticky, I had the RMR image in my sig, but in time I drifted away from the sticky, and I didn't want to seem like a ripoff of you three, so I removed it. sweatdrop

I was considering the other day, putting it back... But, nah, I don't think I'm as dedicated as you all. Heh. sweatdrop I went through a phase of rampant SQUASHing though... Those were the days. domokun Of course, the only problem with that is that I was SQUASHing things that really could be true... >< And that isn't okay. lol

God, I'm so excited about book six. I'm going with a group of friends to the midnight bash thing. mrgreen Are we cool, or what? xp

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

B-shiro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:33 pm
*never posted big time in any of the stickies* >_> Oooh. So left out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:49 pm
Babyshiro

Yeah, but you're all over the discussion thread, and that's as famous as the stickies! xd Go Shiro!  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:14 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

Yeah, but you're all over the discussion thread, and that's as famous as the stickies! xd Go Shiro!

*shivers in corner* I'm, not well known... Mainly a lurker...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:22 pm
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

I know you! Babyshiro knows you! Lee-chan knows you! (seriously, Lee..you do need to get rid of the symbols, I was planning on putting a screwed up version of them just for kicks...but it's too confusing!) That accounts for something...so it doesn't matter if you're well known or not...you've got famous people on your side. xp  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:25 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

I know you! Babyshiro knows you! Lee-chan knows you! (seriously, Lee..you do need to get rid of the symbols, I was planning on putting a screwed up version of them just for kicks...but it's too confusing!) That accounts for something...so it doesn't matter if you're well known or not...you've got famous people on your side. xp

Yey! famous people like me! *shoves flyers in you hands saying "Lunar_blade is Famous"* Spread these around.
Lol... sorry i just thought that was amusing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:36 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

Yey! famous people like me! *shoves flyers in you hands saying "Lunar_blade is Famous"* Spread these around.

rofl rofl Here...I've got an idea...keep an eye on my siggy... twisted  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:35 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

rofl rofl Here...I've got an idea...keep an eye on my siggy... twisted

4laugh Hurrah! 4laugh I think I'll do an irish jig for happiness *jigs*  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games