View Results

mosspixi

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 am
Skin tone: Base 1
Hair style & color: The one im wearing,and blue
Eye style & color: I think its the first one,blue
Mouth style: Straight,small
Items which are nice: Sparkly yet dark mroe shiny then sparkly ANGELBOW,Elegant veil,winter rose
Items which you have an addiction for: ......blue and white and black items
Items which you would kill if you could: Kiki or Coco
Colours you'd like in your avatar: BLUE WHITE BLACK
Colours you'd not like in your avatar: Anything other than those three
A style, you'd like to have: Angelic
Price range: 60k  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:03 pm
FoxxyTeddy
Skin tone: Base 1
Hair style & color: The one im wearing,and blue
Eye style & color: I think its the first one,blue
Mouth style: Straight,small
Items which are nice: Sparkly yet dark mroe shiny then sparkly ANGELBOW,Elegant veil,winter rose
Items which you have an addiction for: ......blue and white and black items
Items which you would kill if you could: Kiki or Coco
Colours you'd like in your avatar: BLUE WHITE BLACK
Colours you'd not like in your avatar: Anything other than those three
A style, you'd like to have: Angelic
Price range: 60k

Whee, thanks for posting~! ^^

Okies, I made two tekteks for you, feel free to ask for more if you don't like them. ^^ You can click for the infos.

This first one is quite simple, I only used the colours you wanted.. It's 1,770 over the price range, but without angelbow it's only 17,770, so..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used other colours in this second one too, to match with the puppy and winter rose. It's over the price limit again, but if you don't count puppy's price [which you already have], it's only 29,247. :3

Killedvictim3

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:34 am
oh! i dont think i've seen this here before!! I've been looking everywhere for threads like these!! 4laugh
Skin tone:#4
Hair style & color:Sleepy head/Gray
Eye style & color:#2/Brown
Mouth style:Any
Items which are nice:Ancient Katana+G Pinny!! ^^
Items which you have an addiction for:umm....the same as above!
Items which you would kill if you could:Mythic hair and Elemental Hair!! evil
Colours you'd like in your avatar:Any kind in any possibnle way
Colours you'd not like in your avatar:none
A style, you'd like to have:realistic-related to a human
Price range:under 300k
Yay~ Thank you, thank you. It looks like you've been waiting a long time here to tektek someone! wink well, here i am!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:47 am
Spardel Shinobi
oh! i dont think i've seen this here before!! I've been looking everywhere for threads like these!! 4laugh
Yay~ Thank you, thank you. It looks like you've been waiting a long time here to tektek someone! wink well, here i am!

Yay, thanks for posting~! x3

Here's one for you. It really isn't over the price limit, I think I could have put more and different items.. And besides, you have many of the items so it would be only 28,055 gold for you. >w< I may do second one too, but now I have to go.. D:

Killedvictim3

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi

Here's one for you. It really isn't over the price limit, I think I could have put more and different items.. And besides, you have many of the items so it would be only 28,055 gold for you. >w< I may do second one too, but now I have to go.. D:

I dont really like the pants(because of the weird color) but the avatar is nice!
I like how you put the visor+shades together. i mean, who, in real life, wears both of those things at the same time xD Ya, so that's funny and cool-looking. ^^
Thank you for the tektek!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:18 pm
Skin tone: 3rd Female
Hair style & color: Wildflower, black or Silken, any color
Eye style & color: Style 4, Gray
Mouth style: No mouth >_<
Items which are nice: Elegant Veil, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, the Upsidedown shirts, Celestial Wrap (Scarf or Halo position), all three winter scarfs (Green-blue Winter Scarf, etc.) and anything with the word "Angelic" or "Fox" in it. Not all in the same avi, mind you >_< It's just to give you an idea of what I like. =^_^=
Items which you have an addiction for: All the ones listed above *_*
Items which you would kill if you could: Anything orange, the newbie items, hats (headbands and stuff are fine, but I don't like hats >_<), the pimpin' items, and Celebrity Dates
Colours you'd like in your avatar: Uhm...I guess just pick one of the items I said I liked and build an avi around that ^_^ I'm pretty open to color combos
Colours you'd not like in your avatar: Orange = A style, you'd like to have: Nothing in particular. It just has to match, and layers = <3
Price range:None ^_^ Go all out!

Teh Pure

Killedvictim3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 am
Spardel Shinobi
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi

I dont really like the pants(because of the weird color) but the avatar is nice!
I like how you put the visor+shades together. i mean, who, in real life, wears both of those things at the same time xD Ya, so that's funny and cool-looking. ^^

You're truly welcome, it was fun. <3 And you can always click it and modify it [change the pants, for example]. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:51 am
[~Pure Dreamer~]
Items which are nice: Elegant Veil, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, the Upsidedown shirts, Celestial Wrap (Scarf or Halo position), all three winter scarfs (Green-blue Winter Scarf, etc.) and anything with the word "Angelic" or "Fox" in it. Not all in the same avi, mind you >_< It's just to give you an idea of what I like. =^_^=
Items which you would kill if you could: Anything orange, the newbie items, hats (headbands and stuff are fine, but I don't like hats >_<), the pimpin' items, and Celebrity Dates
Colours you'd like in your avatar: Uhm...I guess just pick one of the items I said I liked and build an avi around that ^_^ I'm pretty open to color combos
Colours you'd not like in your avatar: Orange = A style, you'd like to have: Nothing in particular. It just has to match, and layers = <3

I made three for you. :3 I tried to match them as well as I could.. If you don't like any of them, just ask for more. x3

1st, pretty simple | 2nd, not so simple: | 3rd, cute fox-girl:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Killedvictim3

Killedvictim3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 am
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi

You're truly welcome, it was fun. <3 And you can always click it and modify it [change the pants, for example]. :3

Flame clothes sure are n00bish, but they match so werll with this avatar.. x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Aoi Yousei
[~Pure Dreamer~]

I made three for you. :3 I tried to match them as well as I could.. If you don't like any of them, just ask for more. x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh, thank you! I luff them all, especially the second and third ones!
3nodding
Thank you very much!

Teh Pure

Killedvictim3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:38 pm
[~Pure Dreamer~]
Aoi Yousei
[~Pure Dreamer~]

Oooh, thank you! I luff them all, especially the second and third ones!
3nodding
Thank you very much!

That's nice to hear, you're welcome. It was fun and I'm pretty satisfied myself, so.. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 am
Aoi Yousei
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi

ooh~ cool! x)
Yesh, i somewhat agree. Although, the cheap little head wraps rule all! >:3  

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

Killedvictim3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:31 am
Spardel Shinobi
Aoi Yousei
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi
Aoi Yousei
Spardel Shinobi

ooh~ cool! x)
Yesh, i somewhat agree. Although, the cheap little head wraps rule all! >:3

Yeah, they do~! x3 I actually don't mind cheap items in tekteks, as long as the tektek contains also expensive items and the tekteker hasn't used more than one of the set. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:06 am
Post, people! D<

Killedvictim3

Killedvictim3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:55 am
Why don't you post, people? Am I that bad tekteker? D: Well, I never get better if I can't tektek you. So.. POSTTT! D8<

The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff