Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

Basque_Absinthe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:37 am
After pondering this subject for months, it's great to find a place where I can voice it.

I would wholeheartedly be a human. What's the sense of outliving a star if everyone around you dies? If you must harm others just to keep standing? A vampire has two choices, to be society's mosquito, siphoning off its blood in the extremities it won't be noticed, or to take a stride into the noonday sun.

Humans, on the other hand, lead the most worthwhile existences they can. Every moment of a person's life is dedicated to moving forward and climbing (or at least mine is), and as a human, I can happily die knowing that I died heading for a better life. Because the world is like a sinking ship, and if you're not climbing, you're falling.

-Basque  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:24 pm
I am a REAL vampire, and I much prefer life as being awakened to life as being normal. It's been richer, more open, more enlightened, and often happier. and at the end of this life I know of the fields and mountains waiting for me on the other side, and after enjoying those i can return here and begin life again.  

Draco Vampir

Divinity Rage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:42 am
As much fun as being a vamp might be, I'm fine with being who I am, how I am. I look forward to having a family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Human. Everyone knows Humans always beat the Vampires... just read the books and watch the movies.  

Rellik San
Crew

VampiressC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 am
VAMPIRE!!! Who would want to be human?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:36 pm
hmm think i would have to go with Vampyre  

VampyreofGraves

kleyinc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:19 pm
Vampire.Not only for my fetish for blood, but also because i've always been a person of the night.So for the most part my life style would remain the same.Plus i would so love to have the fangs. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:42 am
A vampire quite frankly...  

xCount Corbeaux

togetherindeath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 pm
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY VAMPYRE... IT MAY HAVE IT'S DOWNSIDE, BUT FOR THE MOST PART IT WOULD ROCK MY SOCKS TO BE ABLE TO DRINK BLOOD! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:21 pm
Vampyre. I have qualms about having to kill people and drink their blood. After all, there are far more worse food than blood, e.g. snails(escargot). Plus , immortality gives you more chances to experience every available experience/sensations there is, which I think cannot be contained with just one human lifetime. Anyone thought of vampyre on pot?  

jaenus

Jarc_The_Mighty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Vampire, it would be much better than living the life of a human. So what if I were cursed? I would rather live with that curse and enjoy my existence, than live with what curses I do have and enjoy this existence. Personally though, I'd rather be a lycanthrope. 3nodding

You should have added more choices than vampire! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:55 pm
vampires are better. they exist on blood, never die, always get laid, and they can take as much drugs as they want because they can't o.d.  

ataraxia_18

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:13 pm
ataraxia_18
vampires are better. they exist on blood, never die, always get laid, and they can take as much drugs as they want because they can't o.d.

1. They can die
2. Impossible for something that's technically dead to get laid.
3. Drugs have no effect, they are the undead, they do not metabolize.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Vampire always. The ability to seduce so easily, the longer life, watching generations of people go by, eons of knowledge passed down to you and learned by you, always nighttime person, the strength, the mystery. Vampire always vampire.  

Capn Cyrenaic

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:45 pm
So far, we have about 120 more vampires here than humans.

Sleep well vamps...we have the day to seek you out and destroy you.....
Humans shall prevail. Besides, if you wipe us all out, watcha gonna drink now?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff