Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:18 pm
Mika curses and looks back at Kiba. Why was he helping the Akatsuki. 'No..... Kiba-kun?' thought Mika as tears started to fill her eyes.

Ichigo sees her sister. "Looks like your boyfriend is turning his back on you."

"SHUT UP! Let's just get to Suna... Kira can handle them." The wolf king spead up and soon everyone was out of sight. Mika also had to get home to her pup as well.

Kira continued her chanting high above them. Her sword started glowing. She couldn't understand why Konoha would turn their backs on the peace treaty with Suna and join the Akatsuki. Naruto had better be careful or they'd take his demon too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:27 pm
"LEAF VILLAGE FOLLOW THEM SOUND VILLAGE, AND MIST VILLAGE YOU TOO,KAKASHI,KISAME,ITACH,NARUTO(uzamaki),AND KIBA STAY HERE AND FIGHT!!" "They betrayed because gaara was feeding our enemies info." "oh that gaara is a fake the real gaara is in the sound village i'm suprised you didn't notice that he's an ANBU  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:33 pm
(uuhhmmm how can the wolf king be a she???)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:35 pm
Kira stopped her chanting and looked down at them. "What did you just say? Gaara would never betray anyone... and what do you mean that wasn't the real gaara." Suddenly got very scared for her sisters. "What is the meaning of this?" she was so confused. Had she been tricked.  

DranineStone

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:36 pm
...Naruto-beliveit!...

[He's not. Mika isn't the wolf king. She summoned him. she's riding on him]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:55 pm
Uchiha Sakura Sabaku
...Naruto-beliveit!...

[He's not. Mika isn't the wolf king. She summoned him. she's riding on him]

(oh i get it)  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:57 pm
"you've been tricked, your freinds are problably captured by now!" "heh heh heh"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Sure enough they were right. Mika, Ichigo, and Momoko were all tied to a tree glaring at the fake Gaara.

"b*****d!" yelled Ichigo.

Momoko sat there crying. "I can't reach my snacks."

Mika was growling quietly in her throat. 'This is bad... I have to get home to Toki... My poor adapted son will start to panic if I don't get home,' she thought. 'I want Kiba-kun...'

Kira slowly landed in a tree. "Cuso." She then took off towards her sisters. "What about the real Gaara?" 'Cuso... I promised mother I'd take care of the girls and now.... Cuso.'  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:57 pm
"don't try you'll be captured anyways" "don't worry about her son we brought him to her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:14 pm
"I have to save my sisters. Where are THEY!?" said Kira who was starting to panic  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:57 am
eek *edges away* "more in likely thousands of miles away" Says under breath "not"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Kira grabs him by the front of the shirt as her eyes turn from blue to red. "What did you say?" she glared daggers at him.  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:22 pm
"they're free all we need is you GET HER!!!" *kiba orochimaru,and itachi use a jutsu to tie you up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:02 pm
Kira smirked. "You think that that'll work on me," she laugh. Suddenly flames arose benieth her and burned the ropes off. She then jumped high in a tree. "You're a fool. Angel Wing Jutsu." Wings sprouted from her back and she took off in the air to find her sisters.

Mika and the girls ran in the direction they last saw their older sister. Mika had a small brown haired boy in her arms who was clinging to the front of her shirt. The boy was four years old but looked like he was two because of his small size. Whoever brought her son to her she was greatful.

Ichigo and Momoko followed closely behind their sister.  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:10 pm
*a bairier apeared in front of kiira and all around her* "you can't get out!" called kisame "free her!" yelled kiba and naruto uchiha and all the bairiers fell "your free to go to your family and freinds."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff