Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:39 pm
Shihoka then turned to her as she held onto the shell for support."A mermaid...just like you!"She then tried opening the shell."SHREANE!ARE YOU IN THERE?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:11 pm
Iva just floated aside, watching the 'new' scarlet mermaid try to open up the shell with a puzzled expression written across her face.

Shreane? That sounds so famillier... Iva thought. Then she shock her head to snap out of her trance.

" Here, let me help you," Iva said calmly as she swam over to the struggling mermaid.

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:15 am
Shihoka finally opened the shell,seeing Shreane unconscious."Shreane!Wake up!".But she was only sleeping.Shihoka had tears falling."S-Stupid...water demons!Why can't they leave her alone?!"she then coughed but then braced herself more than she used too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:44 pm
" Are you ok?" Iva questioned with concern as she placed a hand upon the girl's shoulder.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:40 pm
Shihoka wiped her tears."It's a trap...it has a recording of a beautiful melody which traps us into this or certain areas.And...we get drained and when we are fully drain we become...nothing.I suffered the same thing and was in the trap for a long while.Shreane found me but I can't do much as I usually can."Shihoka then turned to Iva."So I can't walk or swim as much...unless we find the Rainbow Pearl Princess to help me heal.It's been like that for a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:13 pm
"Rainbow pearl!?" Iva exclaimed, then she softend her look, " Don't worry, my friend, Keiko, I belive she's the one your looking for..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:35 pm
Shihoka looked confused."Keiko?Does she know anything about the Rainbow Pearl Princess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:29 pm
" Yes, she does." Iva chuckled lightly with a soft smile before turning once again towards the shell.

" Now, let's get her outta here," said Iva looking at Shreane before contuning, " THIS MUSIC IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!" Iva exclaimed loudly over the trancing music.

(( Is it just me, or are we the only people who are still rping? stare ))  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:46 pm
((I think so>.<))

Shihoka then looked around and then closed her eyes,sending a message to a dolphin to come.A dolphin came and Shihoka pulled Shreane on it."It should stop soon..."She said and swam slowly as the dolphin swam ahead back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:13 am
(( Oh, well, that's just... ))

Iva swam slowly after the dolphin and the scarlet mermaid. As she swam in the waters, she began remebering,

Ami! Keiko! Guin! Aw man, I totatly forgot about them, mm....~ Iva thought with fake anime tears.

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:45 pm
Shihoka finally reached the surface and transformed into human.Her wheelchair was there and she slowly climbed onto it.The dolphin pushed through the shore and Shreane was pushed onto the sand,changing into human form too.

Agnia came without saying a word,both angry at Shihoka and herself as well."It's a miracle that you came to help Shihoka and Shreane...Thank you.She said to the pink mermaid  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:43 pm
" No problem!" Iva replied with a smile while standing on the ground in her human form.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Agnia then smilled."You're welcome to come here anytime you-"she then took a closer look,noticing her pearl necklace."You're...you're Iva the Pink Pearl Princess!"

Shihoka's mouth was wide open in happiness."Wow that's her name?Hello Iva I'm Shihoka!Nice to-"

Agnia then grabbed her neck."WHERE'S YOUR RESPECT!THIS IS ONE OF THE PEARL PRINCESSES!!!"Shihoka then yelled all dizzy."Waah!I'm sorry!!!"Shreane was then woken up.She rubbed her head."What...happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:29 pm
Iva giggled light and nervously with a hint of red, watching the girl and the woman.

" It's alright, really!"

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:51 pm
Shreane's vision became blurry as the sun was shining on her when she woke up.She then whispered as if she was in a dream."...I...Iva?"Her vision then became clear,then turned away."No...I'm seeing things."Agnia then looked at her."Oh Shreane!You're awake!Shreane then just ignored her.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff