Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:37 pm
Serjo Sammie
I get hit on in clubs whenever I leave my friends. I mean, I usually find that the goths in the scene in this area aren't nearly so sleazy as men on the steet and I don't really mind letting a guy kiss my hand and tell me how amazing I look in my corset if he'll buy me a drink, but a random guy in a poet shirt purring "You look diiiiiivine" does get a little creepy after a few times. sweatdrop Last time I went to a goth night I only left our table when I saw someone I knew head in the direction of the ladies toilets. "Well, I think I should top up my lipstick. Won't be long!! *dash* Dammit, I've been waiting for hours!"

'course, I get the obligatory guys on the streets too. I'm sure most goth females have had something along the lines of "Bet you Morticia chicks are easy."
I've gotten that exact quote!

I've also been compared to Elvira, and told that I'd probably be a tomcat in the sack. If that's not a lame movie quote to use on a girl, I dunno what is.

I'm seriously tempted to just walk around in my Tripps and a huge baggy t-shirt or hoodie, and not wear makeup.
Maybe then boys will leave me alone. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Oh, that has happened to me numerous times. mad I hate the assumption that goth girls are "easy" and I don't like it when people who have no interest in the subculture whatsoever come to the clubs for the sole purpose of trying to hit on the ladies.

Whenever I go out to a club, I'm usually with a large group of people that I know. The older goths tend to look out for the younger ones, so if a guy gets out of hand I know that I will be able to ask them for assistance.

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 pm
Sioux Pernova
Oh, that has happened to me numerous times. mad I hate the assumption that goth girls are "easy" and I don't like it when people who have no interest in the subculture whatsoever come to the clubs for the sole purpose of trying to hit on the ladies.

Whenever I go out to a club, I'm usually with a large group of people that I know. The older goths tend to look out for the younger ones, so if a guy gets out of hand I know that I will be able to ask them for assistance.
Yeah I know what you mean.
I've always looked out for the younger people when I go out clubbing. I get enough of people hitting on me and s**t; there are alot of girls younger and prettier than me that are too unsure of themselves to watch out for themselves.

Granted I'm not all that old myself, but eh. I still feel like a mom sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 am
Ehh, I hate men like that, although some women do it too o.o;;
I've been hit on alot and harassed by both..
Especially kids at my school since I dressed differently than them.
They called me "easy" and a "whore" Just because of how I dressed >_<
Haha.. my boyfriend told me something to tell them and it actually worked, them, being the idiots that they are.
They always liked to call me a "dirty goth" (since they're mostly preps and jocks...) and so he told me to tell them next time "I MAY be a "dirty goth" but YOU'RE a moron. I can wear white." It actually worked and it was relatively funny actually...
I have a few things I'd usually say too though if they're an older bunch bothering me, it's not exactly something you'd tell a ten year old, but when it comes to the older people... pshh... I don't really care what they think of me, I jut want them away from me or just to shut up and move on with their piteous lives.
"Why don't you do the world a favor and shut that TARTAR encrusted c**k holster that YOU have intentions of calling a mouth and get out of my way before I hurt you." -glare-
xP It may seem rude but hey, it gets them away from ya pretty quick most of the time, otherwise... I have claws, teeth, fists, feet and a superior knowledge of pressure points -.-;;

that or if they continuously lablel me as "goth" I actually tell them that I would rather be called by my name, that I am from a vampiric subculture and that a "goth" is a viking or a type of architecture, it throws them off half the time if I"m honest :

Minoke Darke

pandoras_box13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:23 pm
I live in this neighborhood that is kind of notorious for it's creepy men.
So I have multiple stories. The best though was when I was at a bus stop, and this guy comes up to me (he's I guess in his 50s, long curly dark beard, same hair, dark complexion, probably mexican, since he's got the accent)
Him: Got a cigar?
Me: no.
Him: *wraps arm around me* And how you doin'?
Me: Fine.
Him: OH! YOU IS FINE ALRIGHT!
Me: Yeah...
Him: *leaves. Comes back 2 minutes later* You got a cigar?
Me: No I do not!
Him: Give me kisses, Muah! Kisses, Muah!
Me: I'd rather not.
Him: sad *runs away*

No joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:54 am
Everytime i go to a cLub or pub i seem to get harrassed by creepy goth guys...i've named them "Moropaths"...or Moronic Pyschopaths...

i've got the quotes:

"can i cme sLp in ur armz pLz?"

"i can stiLL smeLL Your perfume on my fingers"

"i know i've onLy met You twice, but i Love You, Move to Brighton with me"

pLus more...that don't come to mind  

LelandStanford

haine13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:41 pm
Its really creepy ill be walking or in a car and i mean really i wear jeans and a black shirt so its not like its lowcut showy stuff but they will stare at me and smile and wink and stuff and its creepy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Sioux Pernova

That is really annoying like ill have people come up and be like skank, whore, prostitute, slut ect.  

haine13

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:01 am
Minoke Darke
I have a few things I'd usually say too though if they're an older bunch that or if they continuously lablel me as "goth" I actually tell them that I would rather be called by my name, that I am from a vampiric subculture and that a "goth" is a viking or a type of architecture, it throws them off half the time if I"m honest :

A goth isn't a type of viking... they were a Germanic tribe of barbarians, some of whom were led by Hannibal in the ransacking of Rome. The Vikings had nothing to do with the Goths  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:26 pm
i don't wear revealing clothes. I dress in such a way i am often mistaken for a guy..... >.<

one day i wore a skin tight black shirt (not revealing, just form fitting) tho and some senior commented on my chest... O.o

one day, i decided to go crazy so i wor a shinese dress, black and white striped (over the knee) socks, and armwarmers.

a car coming at a semi high speed opened their window (not lsowing down) looked at me and made an attepted siren noise....
it wasn't very revealing, just weird. also i wore boots or sandles, not sneakers that day  

Ri_Ri

ReverofeviL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:21 pm
I never get hit on by creepy men, or men in general. I'm not pretty. But people stare with their eyes a lot like I'm some kind of freak or something. Which I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Okay, recently, EVERYONE has started noticing my eyes. I don't wear anything on them or contacts, and everyone is noticing them and comenting on them. Even people I never knew existed have started walking up to me and telling me about my "beautiful/hot eyes". Can't they just leave me alone? I'd like to eat lunch in peace...

Second thing, recently this one Latino guy has started walking up to me and shaking my hand every time he sees me. Then he'll introduce himself again and give me some complement again. I don't know who he is or where he came from but it's a little creepy...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm
I don't get accosted very much. If anything, people avoid me. I don't wear very feminine clothing at all. Most of the stuff I own is either sold as unisex or boy's/men's clothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:56 pm
pandoras_box13
I live in this neighborhood that is kind of notorious for it's creepy men.
So I have multiple stories. The best though was when I was at a bus stop, and this guy comes up to me (he's I guess in his 50s, long curly dark beard, same hair, dark complexion, probably mexican, since he's got the accent)
Him: Got a cigar?
Me: no.
Him: *wraps arm around me* And how you doin'?
Me: Fine.
Him: OH! YOU IS FINE ALRIGHT!
Me: Yeah...
Him: *leaves. Comes back 2 minutes later* You got a cigar?
Me: No I do not!
Him: Give me kisses, Muah! Kisses, Muah!
Me: I'd rather not.
Him: sad *runs away*

No joke.

Agh! You reminded me of something that happened last year, it was pretty much what happened to you, only the guy was some 40 year old rocker dude. The only thing that didn't happen was him asking for a kiss. xp

I usually try to forget about things like this.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:25 am
wierdos trying to get me to get in their car..stuff like that gonk Mostly the sexual thing. It has nothing to do with bein goth. Men are men.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff