Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:22 pm
"no problem" she gave a small nod "you should come over sometime and listen..." se said taking a sip of her coke  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:24 pm
"I'd like that," Kyle replied with a smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:39 pm
"mm-hmm" she said and layed her head down on the table looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:40 pm
Kyle smiled. "You're cute when you do that," he said as he leaned forward toward her. Their faces just inches apart.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:49 pm
andy giggled abit but kept her head on the table still looking up into his perfect green eyes. she soon found herself staring and without thinking she randomly blurted out "i like your eyes"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:50 pm
Kyle looked at her, confused for a second by her comment, but then he smiled. "Well thank you," he said with a light blush to his cheeks as he ran his fingers through his hair.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:57 pm
"sorry...i just kinda dazed out for a second and...yeah" she said with a yawn "what time is it?" she then asked about to reach for her phone to see then realized that she had left it at home "dang" she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:58 pm
Kyle smiled and gently caressed her cheek. "You look tired. Should we call it a night?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:00 pm
"no...i've just been sitting down for too long.." she said simply "when i sit down for a long time i get sleepy....it's weird i know" she said her last statement while rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:02 pm
Kyle smiled. The waitress was just passing them and he called to her. He whispered something to her and then looked at her with a mischevious grin.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:04 pm
andy gave him the death glare "what did you do?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:08 pm
Kyle motioned to the nearly empty restraunt. "Well there's no one here, and it's awfully late. And seeing as how I didn't want you to fall asleep on me," he said with a smile as music started coming from the speakers around them. He stood and held out his hand for Andy to take. "May I have this dance?" he said with a smirk.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:11 pm
andy looked up at him then at his hand then back at him in agony, she never danced, in public at least, and she usually would have said no but there was something about how he asked her and the look on his face that made her say yes "ok" she as she took his hand and stood up "but only for you" she smiled at him  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:20 pm
Kyle smiled and twirled her around with ease before she realized what happened. She twirled around and landed right back in his open arms. "You didn't know I could dance, did you?" he said with a smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:30 pm
"well, that......and i've never danced before in my life" she said looking at him "so, if you end up with a broken toe tomorrow....it's your own fault" she said sarcastically  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff