Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:57 pm
haha *shadows engulf Ketsueki and appers behind Hitomi and holds both blades to her neck* whispers you need to do better than that  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:57 pm
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
Oh look a boy with a muffin *Keith laughs and looks down at Hitomi*

*pelts you in the head with the muffin* "NEVER UNDERESTAMATE THE POWER OF THE MUFFIN FOOL"

"How do I go from a good fighter to muffin boy?"

"you think I'm weak try me" *pulls a second desert eagle and starts raining bullets on you*

*stabs the muffin* Shut up or the muffin dies

"Um it's just a muffin I have like a million more" *reloads my guns and contiues firing*  

Aidyne

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:00 pm
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
Oh look a boy with a muffin *Keith laughs and looks down at Hitomi*

*pelts you in the head with the muffin* "NEVER UNDERESTAMATE THE POWER OF THE MUFFIN FOOL"

"you think I'm weak try me" *pulls a second desert eagle and starts raining bullets on you*

"Um it's just a muffin I have like a million more" *reloads my guns and contiues firing*

Keith sighs "A gun...you're weak"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:01 pm
Hitomi grabbed the blade with her bare hand not even cutting herself her eyes red "who said Im her" she said with a smile her voice deep as all the figures turned into her "trying to kill master you wont be able to do it" they all said at once laughing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:05 pm
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

Keith sighs "A gun...you're weak"

"well I hate using my ultimate weapon on you until you prove you're worthy"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:06 pm
shi *Ketsueki jumps up* *thinks to himself she uses demon slave* so I guess i need Kagejouten for this fight *lands in a tree and tars off his remaning bandages* Kagejouten! *nothing shows up*  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:10 pm
Keith appears behind him and slams him into the ground. "And what do I have to do for that?" He says jumping down next to him holding his sword at the side of his neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:13 pm
Keith Asher
Keith appears behind him and slams him into the ground. "And what do I have to do for that?" He says jumping down next to him holding his sword at the side of his neck.

*pulls out a sword-breaker dagger catching the blade in the designed grooves and stands up* "you'll have to better then this" *then with my free hand I poke you in the eye* "cause frankly you're just too slow"  

Aidyne

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:18 pm
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

*pulls out a sword-breaker dagger catching the blade in the designed grooves and stands up* "you'll have to better then this" *then with my free hand I poke you in the eye* "cause frankly you're just too slow"

The me you see disappears "I'm not really trying"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:21 pm
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

"really? neither am I" *keeps the dagger in hand*  

Aidyne

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:22 pm
Hummmm Kagejouten you can stop hidding I dont know where are little friend has gone..*a dark voice says "Understood Ketsueki"*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:24 pm
The demons surrounded Kagejouten "my my arent we having fun" they all laughed as they all turned into dragons roaring as they jumped after him Hitomi was watching from a tree looking at her blade "blood blood give me blood" it whispered in her head Hitomi nodded watching her dragons go after them  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:26 pm
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

Keith steps out of the shadow his eyes turn black. "Good for you muffin boy"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:28 pm
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

*throws a knife at your head*  

Aidyne

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:32 pm
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher

*throws a knife at your head*

*holds up sword to deflect the knife*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items