Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How do you feel after ending a series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this ever happened to you?
  Yes
  No
  Sometimes
View Results

frigid gator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Its so sad...I hate finishing series, I even dread when they will end...That goes for any kind of story, though, if I like it...

I really think its sad that there is so little Gravitation...It doesn't seem like enough sad And I can't find the first and second DVDs anywhere! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:18 am
This is a great question.

When reading a series I usually am dying for the next book, dying for the next book and the I keep devouring them like my gold on this site...but then when I read the end of a series it's so sad and final. At that point I waish I had savoured it longer or was able to get more, also like the gold on this site...  

FaitoKuro

Slasher-Quill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:38 pm
I almost always feel disappointed when a series ends...I dunno why but I can never find any closure in it at all! To me it seems a lot of shonen-ai/yaoi series don't really end, I mean they end, but you don't know what happens! (This observation is based off of watching some private vids on youtube...ahhehehe so they're not all pg-13..soo yah. *coughcough*)
{Bleh, I'm not even gonna try to watch the FAKE anime because it's only a few parts from the manga thrown into anime form, I prefer the manga...even if I wish there was more to it...}

Pfftt, Though I guess it's mostly my problem I can't stand it when ANYTHING ends, (Not just shonen-ai/yaoi series, any anime, any manga....*ahem* any book by Anne Rice...*cough*, movies blahdeblahblah...I get all upset/depressed Lmao!

(Random info; I've put off reading the last book in the Vampire Chronicles for ohhh about three years now because I'm gonna cry when It ends.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:25 pm
I'm sad when a series ends. (Gravi and Loveless are shonen-ai or BL, not yaoi) When Sukisyo ended it was hell for me. I'm trying to continue the story in my head each night, and still do. I do like shonen-ai better than yaoi, I just don't know why. So. I just hate it when something "good" ends.

Cause Im So Fly

Geraldine Way

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:03 pm
Empty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:42 pm
i feel sad....

and empty.

cuz....cuz...then i ahve find something else to watch cuz i finished it! gonk and sometimes the endings are unsatisfying.

crying crying crying crying

i wish most yaoi.shounen-ai animes were made longer.

I finished Kasho no Tsuki on New Years and....i felt incomplete. sad (well it more on the lines of slash..but w/e. stare )

and its really hard to find some really good ones to watch..and that youre able to actually download.  

Hawt_az_FCUK

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:58 pm
Well I really have watched a new yaoi! But I have downloaded some mangas! Too bad some most of them japanese. Well I'm seeing doujin which is helping fill the void and the picture-post subforum is also helping! Glad to see so many people share the problem. Anyone recomend any good series or OVAs?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:37 am
Oh yeah sad I have passed threw that on Papa to Kiss in the dark.. and Gravitation... I cried alittle at the end of some series cause is like so unfair you want sometimes that it last yet sometimes is so short. But yeah I have felt like that too o.o alot... but I always enjoy it xDD  

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

Dr. Mocchin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:48 pm
They make you wonder if there are sequels.. Like Loveless. I'm very disappointed it ended a bit quickly. Right now, they only show Loveless Extras. Which are really funny. Also, Princess Princess(or Puri Puri, if you want to call it that. ^_^; ) was a disappointment also. Although, Tooru and Yujirou's relationship is still a mystery. It's like.. fanservice in a way. We may never know. Also, Ouran was a disappointment, even though there was 26 episodes. I mean, seriously. It kind of ended so quickly. Okay, Tamaki jumps off the bridge. Tamaki saves Tohru. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Nothing else. It's just the aftermath. Sigh, I was so sadden.. Oh yes, Boku no Pico episode 2 is coming out in March. Yaoi/shouta fans, be patient. Japan is taking their time. *nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Dr. Mocchin
They make you wonder if there are sequels.. Like Loveless. I'm very disappointed it ended a bit quickly. Right now, they only show Loveless Extras. Which are really funny. Also, Princess Princess(or Puri Puri, if you want to call it that. ^_^; ) was a disappointment also. Although, Tooru and Yujirou's relationship is still a mystery. It's like.. fanservice in a way. We may never know. Also, Ouran was a disappointment, even though there was 26 episodes. I mean, seriously. It kind of ended so quickly. Okay, Tamaki jumps off the bridge. Tamaki saves Tohru. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Nothing else. It's just the aftermath. Sigh, I was so sadden.. Oh yes, Boku no Pico episode 2 is coming out in March. Yaoi/shouta fans, be patient. Japan is taking their time. *nods*

OMG! Yes your exacly like me! I think their might be a second loveless in the future! cause a friend told me their going to come out with a fourth booK!

I was dissaponted at puri puri too! Even though when they kissed they looked like girls i wanted to see them kiss like in the ending! I also downloaded the ending song for puri puri!  

Dream of Existence

nenesama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:27 pm
i haven't been able to watch loveless yet!! lucky you!

but that happens to me too. I'm happy and at the same time sad and heartbroken (specially if they didn't end it well.. )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:03 pm
nenesama

but that happens to me too. I'm happy and at the same time sad and heartbroken (specially if they didn't end it well.. )

Go here and you can see all the episodes, but I think some are missing!

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anime/onlineanime/series.html/en/loveless  

Dream of Existence

XxXMoonGoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Well I don't like when it ends I wants it to continue >.< to keep watching hehe 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:22 am
Dream of Existence
nenesama

Go here and you can see all the episodes, but I think some are missing!

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anime/onlineanime/series.html/en/loveless

oohh coolie~~~
since from the first time i saw the preview of the manga ive been in love ;_;

soubixritsuka! XDDD

nenesama

xoSHIRAHIMEox

Eternal Baby

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:52 am
when the stroy isn't complete like leaving you of the cliff...i want more XD!!!!
but when the ending ends greatly! and the 2 are together then yes! it's completed and that the bestest ending there ever will be 3nodding heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff