Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:39 pm
"Whatever...was he a vampire?" he watches her carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:40 pm
Kira nodded her head and pointed down to her sword "I even tried to kill him" she said with a smirk then looking down at her waist still hurting *damn thing* she thought to herself as she rubbed her stomach  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Aidyne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:42 pm
"this is bad my eggs haven't arrived yet and thsi cafe ussually has such prompt service"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:44 pm
"This is all the gratitude I get for saving her life," Kai mutters. He flexes his right hand, smirking as the sound of his bones healing could be heard.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 pm
"You tried to kill him?" Nick looks back at Kai and smirks. "You failed I see...how do you kill what's already dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 pm
Kai smirked. "It's deceptively easier than you'd think. Granted I've had people try to kill me for quite a long time, so I'm used to it. Although this is the first time anyone's attacked me after I saved them."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 pm
"turing them to sand" she said walking past Nick whispering in his ear "kill them when ever you get a chance" she walked up to Kai grabbing his wrist again breaking the bones  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Nick laughs at what she said and looks over at Kai. "You tried to save her" ((I'm a vampire too))  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:56 pm
Kai grabs Kira by the throat with his left hand and pins her to the wall. HIs eyes glow red for a second as he bears his fangs. "I'd suggest you stop that!" he growls. He then looks back at Nick and sighs. "Yes, I saved her, a fact that I'm living to regret."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:58 pm
Kira cussed under her breath as her neck was shown them "damn you" she said stuggling to get out of his grip grabbing on to his arm tightly breaking bones now in his arm  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:00 pm
Nick breaks Kai's other wrist "Let her go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm
Kai grimaced but still held on tightly. He brought his face just inches from hers. "If I wanted to, I could kill you," he whispered. But then he let her go and turned back toward the back. "Lucky for you I don't do that anymore...."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:02 pm
Kira gasped for air then punched Nick in the stomach "I dotn need help from the likes of you" she said sitting back down not caring anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:04 pm
Kai went to the back room and closed his eyes. He felt his bones healing as he sat down. "What the hell is wrong with her?" he said with anger.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:10 pm
Doesn't even notice the punch "Oh really so you would rather have died than have me save you?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff