Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:47 pm
Lord of the Rings. Hobbits. i think that is all i need to say, but i could elaborate.
i can't watch it anymore without thinking of Pip/Merry, Sam/Frodo, Aragorn/Legolas, Aragorn/Boromir [i do believe i spelt the name wrong, sue me if you wish, or just nicely correct me], Legolas/Gimli.... Watched the final movie the other day, and i nearly broke out into a giggle fit at a couple scenes with Merry and Pip.
Pip was on his way to Gondor with Gandalf. Merry is following them to the stables and gives the last of their smokes to Pip, telling him smokes too much, etc, etc. When Gandalf and Pip are getting ready to leave, Pip nearly starts crying because Merry isn't coming with him to Gondor.
another scene, later on, on the battlefield in front of Gondor, Pip stumbles upon Merry, who is practically buried under dead men and other things. He looks up to Pip with a loving look [so totally a loving look] and says "I knew you would find me" and it's just so squeelable.
i seem to notice a lot of slash in medieval set stories.... >.>' *cough*KingArthur*cough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:54 pm
hehe 4laugh  

Aeli Kasumi

Chesea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:31 pm
XD
Yes.
I so do that.
Books, movies, songs, shows, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:39 am
Happens all the time. I'll be reading the history text book and start giggling insanely. It's so bad! But I can't help it, it's sort of like "well what if?" and then my imagination just gets out of hand. I'm not talking NC-17 Just more like wouldn't it be funny if France really lost to Germany during teh german unification becuase Napolan had a thing for Otto von Bismarck was. Or what was really going on between the William of Prussia and Bismarck that the king would let Bismarck have so much influence? rofl  

Black_the(last)dogstar

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:17 pm
I only slash movies if one of my "pretty boy" crushes is in them. lol What can i say? I love beautiful guys.... and 2 of them making out etc... that's so much better! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:34 pm
Hahaha. Most every day a new slash comes up.
Either from the media, or school.

Hahaha. That reminds me of stories my friend and I once told at sleep overs.
About two guys from our school and their "sexual tension" and such.

And so many things have sexual inuendos, and such.

Seriously!

In history, our teacher [who is much like a grandma] read us a story, and there was so many lines that just made me giggle.
Very, very hard.

The Hug Patrol

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:27 pm
I swear every time the words:

"hard,long,erect,penetrate,thrust,bite,n** and nibble"

is either read or said, i just cant help but giggle and think of yaoi or i get mental images and the urge to read an extremely smutty yaoi manga or fanfic....

not only that all i ever can think of is innuendo when those types of words come by. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:46 pm
Dead Poet's Society looks much different. I wish that shy boy and the actor boy hooked up... cry I won't spoil what happens. Justwatch the movie...and get some tissues.  

Sora_Kamiya

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:29 pm
I've skipped slashing random guys together in movies and just started watching the gay channel. Wonderful fun for a BL fangirl. Although my dad thinks a bit strangely of me for it, heh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:28 pm
i love yaoi too!! xd  

Naruto Uzumaki the girl

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:00 pm
I think that most of us Yaoi fans do that with shows, and movies. And as someone else said, why stop there? There's always books and other things too!

Yup, I find myself doing this too, so don't worry, you are not the only 'perv' around.

-玄武の巫女

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:59 pm
everything is ok territory, even creepy old guys. The only thing I can't step into is actual history. Messing around with what I consider real people just gives me the willies.  

Kurai no Kuria

Lady Kysha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:14 pm
Since I am a huge yaoi fan, it wouldn't be normal to me if I don't slash some characters from a movie, show, book, play... xp It's more interesting and exciting, ya know... wink heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:33 pm
The Hug Patrol
Hahaha. Most every day a new slash comes up.
Either from the media, or school.

Hahaha. That reminds me of stories my friend and I once told at sleep overs.
About two guys from our school and their "sexual tension" and such.

And so many things have sexual innuendos, and such.

Seriously!

In history, our teacher [who is much like a grandma] read us a story, and there was so many lines that just made me giggle.
Very, very hard.

ninja  

Elaborate Testes

xshindou_shuichix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:08 am
Graceful crisis
I cannot watch a movie/tv show or read a book without slashing every slashable guy wahmbulance xd

I do the same thing  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces