Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:32 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Glad I could help
XD that's so funny that you remember both of them...YEah I took tests alone so i never had that problem I couldn't stand noise.
yeah well i'm just stupid.
>.> <.< I wasn't going to say it right out....butttttt
Just don't make this an any time thing~
Of course I would if I am so against it. ^^; Heheh, lucky.
*laughs* Can't agree 'cause it would be lying, and can't disagree 'cause you wouldn't like it... so, um, no comment. ;P
Well, depending on the game.. you might have to put a lot of thought and effort into it. So there's most likely people who use their brain more for a video game than they do while at school. XD

Sure thing boss.
XD I could take tests out of the room because I was in special ed.
Yes well I have a one sided view on this so I have no room to talk. And really I have staired out in to space more hours then any gamer could dream to claim >3
I like the sound of that. B]
Mhmm, you've mentioned that before. ^^
XD While I can believe that, because of all the time they spend glued to the screen, you're actually bragging about spacing out? XD ^^
eh it better then mom.
I was talking to one of my friends who was in the same class the other day... I tested out of it, she wasn't so lucky.
8] Spacing out is a good thing. >.>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:05 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Sure thing boss.
Yes well I have a one sided view on this so I have no room to talk. And really I have staired out in to space more hours then any gamer could dream to claim >3
XD While I can believe that, because of all the time they spend glued to the screen, you're actually bragging about spacing out? XD ^^
eh it better then mom.
I was talking to one of my friends who was in the same class the other day... I tested out of it, she wasn't so lucky.
I think so~
Well, did she like the class?
Did you know that the username, "space cadet," is already taken? I figured it would be, but I just randomly checked right before I read this post. ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:03 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Sure thing boss.
eh it better then mom.
I think so~
Did you know that the username, "space cadet," is already taken? I figured it would be, but I just randomly checked right before I read this post. ^^;;
you think so? Oh I know so.
Eh she hated it.
Um well I don't go randomly searching for user names like some people >.> <.< So no i didin't know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:09 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
eh it better then mom.
I think so~
Eh she hated it.
Um well I don't go randomly searching for user names like some people >.> <.< So no i didin't know.
When do I ever say something decisive? My sentences are full of rathers, sort ofs, ishes, perhaps, maybes...
Oh, well then that sucks. ^^;;
Well now you do. =] Yeah, I'm in search of a new username so I keep checking random names as they come to mind. All have been taken. u.u

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:15 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
eh it better then mom.
I think so~
Eh she hated it.
When do I ever say something decisive? My sentences are full of rathers, sort ofs, ishes, perhaps, maybes...
Well now you do. =] Yeah, I'm in search of a new username so I keep checking random names as they come to mind. All have been taken. u.u
.blink blink. I'm never taking you out to eat!
Half of it was wanting attention. >.> Oh great my mom had her Train CD up full blast again u.u kids these days and there music... Oh well I guess I will turn up my Paul Simon.
A new one? For who? O;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:41 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Eh she hated it.
Half of it was wanting attention. >.> Oh great my mom had her Train CD up full blast again u.u kids these days and there music... Oh well I guess I will turn up my Paul Simon.
A new one? For who? O;
Oh, I can make up my mind when it comes to food~ Buut~ it's not really like I say things this way irl, only on Gaia. I guess it's because what I say is down in writing and I don't like that~ Notice that even the last two sentences contained words just like the ones I said before. It seems that most of my sentences are full of 'em. :B
Aww~ I like the Train CD... and your choice doesn't sound that bad either. ...I need to get more CDs. PX
For Mina. I don't use that account much because the name just isn't 'me' anymore. I wouldn't change it before because it's my first account and all, but I'm over it. I could never delete her avatar, but I'd like a new name~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:53 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Eh she hated it.
A new one? For who? O;
Oh, I can make up my mind when it comes to food~ Buut~ it's not really like I say things this way irl, only on Gaia. I guess it's because what I say is down in writing and I don't like that~ Notice that even the last two sentences contained words just like the ones I said before. It seems that most of my sentences are full of 'em. :B
Aww~ I like the Train CD... and your choice doesn't sound that bad either. ...I need to get more CDs. PX
For Mina. I don't use that account much because the name just isn't 'me' anymore. I wouldn't change it before because it's my first account and all, but I'm over it. I could never delete her avatar, but I'd like a new name~
Well I never noticed these words fulling your posts :/ sorry.
Ehheheh I cranked up the streets HA! Brit Rap 8] The joke was we had a flip of family structer u.u
Aww but I like mina....but that's just because it's 'mina' and it reminds me of sailor moon ><

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:01 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
A new one? For who? O;
Ehheheh I cranked up the streets HA! Brit Rap 8] The joke was we had a flip of family structer u.u
Aww but I like mina....but that's just because it's 'mina' and it reminds me of sailor moon ><
XD It doesn't bother me~ x} I've warned you before that I won't give any sort of exact opinions while on Gaia. ^^;;
Yes... I understood the joke.
Heheh, when I RPed, she was a rather brainy, yet ditsy fox demon. =P Eheheh, I googled the username before... and apparently there is someone in the world named Mina Takashi. ^^;;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:20 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
A new one? For who? O;
XD It doesn't bother me~ x} I've warned you before that I won't give any sort of exact opinions while on Gaia. ^^;;
Heheh, when I RPed, she was a rather brainy, yet ditsy fox demon. =P Eheheh, I googled the username before... and apparently there is someone in the world named Mina Takashi. ^^;;;

Tis ok. i was thinking the other day ' OH x-mas is coming up! I must get gifts for my little gaia friends! FUN! OK so gift for Raw...can't give her anything....this isn't going well -.-'
GOOD!
Sounds like a normal CB RP chracter...oh that was more of a diss that I ment OK a.....2003 CB RP.... (as if that is supose to be better?)
Someone has my name .nod nod. she is some track star ^^ I was happy someone with my name was getting some where 8]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:12 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Tis ok. i was thinking the other day ' OH x-mas is coming up! I must get gifts for my little gaia friends! FUN! OK so gift for Raw...can't give her anything....this isn't going well -.-'
GOOD!
Sounds like a normal CB RP chracter...oh that was more of a diss that I ment OK a.....2003 CB RP.... (as if that is supose to be better?)
Someone has my name .nod nod. she is some track star ^^ I was happy someone with my name was getting some where 8]
XD Heheh, I was thinking about Gaia xmas the other day. ...Well, um, sorry? ^^;
-.-;
XD Well, I have reasons~ My brother had me join a guild where everyone RPd that they were demons. They all ran around fighting eachother all the time. I didn't want to be mean, and, on my first days of Gaia, I never wanted to come off as being an idiot. So, I snuck around and mostly hung out in the library. <.<;; And~ I thought the fox set was really cute. :3 I wore it for like my first year of Gaia~ But yes, it's extremely cliche. ...And... the current CB RPs? Ew~
XD Neat~ That takes the pressure off. x} No one else has my name~ I mean, it's possible... but not likely at all.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:29 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

GOOD!
-.-;
XD Well, I have reasons~ My brother had me join a guild where everyone RPd that they were demons. They all ran around fighting eachother all the time. I didn't want to be mean, and, on my first days of Gaia, I never wanted to come off as being an idiot. So, I snuck around and mostly hung out in the library. <.<;; And~ I thought the fox set was really cute. :3 I wore it for like my first year of Gaia~ But yes, it's extremely cliche. ...And... the current CB RPs? Ew~
XD Neat~ That takes the pressure off. x} No one else has my name~ I mean, it's possible... but not likely at all.
Tis ok we will do that 15 go exchange I mean equal giving and everything will be fine.
~
Hum sounds like an intereting RP place. I ushally RPed in like pool parties.
Hwy i had a fox set.... that i was borrowing form a friend >.> <.<
that's why i had to clerify u.u
My sister doesn't want to switch her last name to my mothers madian name because then it would be the same as my grandmothers. XD I want to change my last name but noooo.
* posts art inart forum x.x*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:49 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

GOOD!
-.-;
Tis ok we will do that 15 go exchange I mean equal giving and everything will be fine.
~
My sister doesn't want to switch her last name to my mothers madian name because then it would be the same as my grandmothers. XD I want to change my last name but noooo.
15?
XD A pool party sounds like much more fun.
How could one not want a fox set? O:
^^;; Thanks.
XD Sounds tricky~
Oh my, I've seen that wonderful piece of goodness you posted. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:37 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

GOOD!
-.-;
~
15?
^^;; Thanks.
XD Sounds tricky~
15 gold...
Oh but it was O:
Um I've never had one...I"m sorry?
any time.
it's trick to rock out all the time tricky trick tricky
yeah took me a while but i'm happy with the out come.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:44 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
~
15?
^^;; Thanks.
XD Sounds tricky~
15 gold...
Oh but it was O:
any time.
Well, if you want to, I guess we can do that. ^^
You should go make one in the CB. <.< >.>
I don't know, it just seemed like everyone wanted one back then... but maybe that's because I was in with that CB crowd~
o__O Yeeah..
x] You should be. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:55 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
~
15?
^^;; Thanks.
XD Sounds tricky~
15 gold...
Oh but it was O:
any time.
Well, if you want to, I guess we can do that. ^^
You should go make one in the CB. <.< >.>
I don't know, it just seemed like everyone wanted one back then... but maybe that's because I was in with that CB crowd~
o__O Yeeah..
x] You should be. ^^
Hasn't this been worked out since the dawns of time.
.stagers back. Why!? yeah knowing you >.>
I had to quote that u.u
>< chirs was all jealious he wasn't the male character and then I had to remind him I wasn't dating him u.u

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff