Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:44 am
"Hi, what you want to eat?" Cody asked. He had already ordered a sausage pizza and a soda. Delish biggrin . "I got, twenty bucks."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:35 pm
"An-Anything. Kono orderd a soda and some pepperoni pizza.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Cody asked, "So, how has your day been lately" He sipped his soda. Ah, sweet nectar biggrin .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:51 am
"better becau-beacuse you found Fintina." Kono blushed Her school year wasa going better seince she met cody.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:07 pm
"Kewl," Cody said, already on his 3rd slice. "Like your pizza so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:15 pm
"Yes!" Kono smiled the pizza here was soo good. Kono had a bit of pepperoni on her lip and she looked up at cody.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:00 pm
*picks up the weights again*

"please work!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:44 pm
"hehehe, you got something on your face," Cody chuckled. He took a bite out of his sausage pizza, and took another sip.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:00 am
Kono blushed and wiped the pizza off her face with her napkin. "um your name is it short for something?"

Kono was courious. her name Kono was short for something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:00 am
"Nope, just plain ole Cody, why do you ask?" Cody had finished his pizza, and his soda, too. good thing, he was full.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:13 pm
"Couroiuos my name is short for Konomi." kono paused she usually hated her name it was too fancy bit just now she sort of liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:19 pm
wtfwtf.. lolol
heart  

Bu-Suchi

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:53 am
Kono_Wolf
"Couroiuos my name is short for Konomi." kono paused she usually hated her name it was too fancy bit just now she sort of liked it.

"I think it's pretty cool. hehehe, I got named after some guy on a sitcom." Cody chuckled. "Can't remember which, it's probably an old one."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:26 pm
Name: Aerunai (eh-RUNE-eye) ((I AM USING THIS NAME FOR A BOOK!! PLEASE DO NOT COPY!!!))
Appearance: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb40/xXdarkXstormXx/thvampire.jpg
Power: Vampire, unknown
Personality: Quiet, ghost-like, walking around the halls, minding her own buisness, shy.
History: Unknown. You would have to ask her. You would really have to be her friend, and even then, she might not tell you...  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:51 pm
"If you can't buy anything, then don't come in!" An angry voice came from the cash register. The owner of the pizza place was shouting at a small figure. "You expected me to give you food?! Give you food?! Here, you have to buy! Get out if you don't have money!" She small figure was on the floor, probably shocked. The person on the ground crawled out of the way and stood up, running to the door. It was a girl with dirty, short, messy hair and a baggy sweatshirt. her baggy pants dragged across the floor and left wet mud to trail across the floor. She ran out and stopped outside the door, letting it close. She put her face to the window and watched sadly as everyone ate or stared. She sat down outside, putting her facing on her knees and her arms hugging herself. She looked up at anyone and asked if they could give her money. They all laughed or just kept walking, as if she were a disease. She buried her face in her arms and cried silently, waiting for anyone to notice her and give her some money.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff