Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:55 pm

Kai laid Hikari down and caressed her face. "Come on girl, wake up," he whispered.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:58 pm

Hikari woke up looking at Kai taking her hand on his face "long time no see....Kai" she said laying there in a daze

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:59 pm

Kai smiled, something he hadn't truly done in a long time. "So, you do remember me," he said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:01 pm

she nodded her head and sat up holding on to her head "well of course silly" she said smiling letting go of her head then holding on to her knees "where are we shouldnt we be at home" she said looking around confused on where she was

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:06 pm

Rinkota sighed. "I'm not quite sure. Maybe you'll get a keyblade soon. I don't know exactly. My keyblade came with the keychain attatched." She said quietly, scratching the back of her head.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:11 pm

"So,I'm guessing the old "in time" thing,I would be able to weild one? Hmm,wonder what form it'll be...",he said,picturing what it would look like.

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:14 pm

Kai stared at her for a moment and shook his head. "I haven't been home for ten years Hikari. We're at the training school now."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:17 pm

"training school?" she said looking confused and she looked down at other people and waved "nice to meet you" she said smiling at Jason and Rinkota then she relized that Kai said 10 years

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:21 pm

"You remember me, but you don't remember me being taken away or the school?" he asked concerned by how she was acting.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:25 pm

Hikari turned back to Kai "your going to be taken away" she said mixing up Kai's words she is standing up tears in her eyes and she ran up to him and hugged him "dont go away" she said holding on to him tight

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:37 pm

"Hikari, look at me," Kai said pulling her face up to look at him. "Do I look like I did in your memories? Don't I look older?" The fact was that his physical appearance had changed a lot. His white hair had turned black he had gotten taller and more muscular. All of this was due to everything that had ahppeend while he had been experimented on.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:41 pm

Hikari shook her head letting go of Kai looking at her hands putting them over her face shaking her head falling backwards off the roof all of her memories are passing by her as she fell and she landed on her feet hair flying in the air a black aura around her again blades in hand killing all hte heartless some of the teachers and saw Hikari amazed at how strong she was but were aware she couldnt control it

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:46 pm

As the crowd watch as the remaining heartless in the area who were well hidden,die before their eyes. The black aura around her began to grow abit larger,slowly,but looked stable enough to stay around her. "Holy sweet Jebus Christ!",Jason yelled in shock.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:49 pm

Kai jumped down drawing his black blade. His blade transformed into a scary looking keyblade and with two swipes the remaining heartless were eradicated. He landed beside Hikari and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Hikari snap out of it!"

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Hikari turned her head to Kai eyes blood red eyes slanted she noticed it was Kai and they changed back "Kai..." she said before fainting from exhaustion the teacher from before came up "give her to me" she said taking Hikari and disappearing and everyone was teleported into the gym room for a speech from the Principal
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff