Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:52 pm

Keith Asher
*InuYasha turns around and walks away while whispering* "Kikyo"

((Wow. You take his obsession with Kikyo to a whole new level. It amuses me. rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:53 pm

XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
(Geeze I kid and someone has to get uptight. lol I'm just kidding. I don't mind it at all...kinda used to it.)

Kikyou would look back and watched, all the while receiving the souls of dead maidens. Though none of it involved her, curious minds wanted to know.

((You have my deepest and most sincere apologies.))

Aeraya Maximum

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Aeraya Maximum
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
(Geeze I kid and someone has to get uptight. lol I'm just kidding. I don't mind it at all...kinda used to it.)

Kikyou would look back and watched, all the while receiving the souls of dead maidens. Though none of it involved her, curious minds wanted to know.

((You have my deepest and most sincere apologies.))
(Eh..don't worry about it. But apolgy accepted ^-^)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:02 pm

Sesshomaru ran a hand over the inscription, then jerked it away as if he had been badly burned. It was followed by a sharp intake of breath.
The stone was fading away.

Aeraya Maximum

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:08 pm

Kikyou would look at InuYasha. For a moment she had the longing to be in his arms again but she would shake her head. Looking back she watch Sesshomaru for a moment before turning away and started to walk slowly away.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:14 pm

Kaede glanced at Inu-Yahsa. She hoped he wouldn't run off to her older sister. It would ruin everything.

Aeraya Maximum

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:14 pm

XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Kikyou would look at InuYasha. For a moment she had the longing to be in his arms again but she would shake her head. Looking back she watch Sesshomaru for a moment before turning away and started to walk slowly away.

*InuYasha looked for Kikyo silently* ((what do you mean by obsession to a whole nothe level?))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:16 pm

Sesshomaru stared at the now visible figure before him. He knew who it was. All too well. Why did she remind him of someone else, someone he had known many years ago, before he met her?

"Hano," he murmured.

Aeraya Maximum

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:17 pm

Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

*InuYasha looked for Kikyo silently* ((what do you mean by obsession to a whole nothe level?))
Kikyou wouldn't be that hard to find, though she was away from the casket and her sister, she had found a small spot and was resting. Though she had renewed souls in her, she found herself tired.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:22 pm

Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

((Never mind.))

Aeraya Maximum

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:34 pm

XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

Kikyou wouldn't be that hard to find, though she was away from the casket and her sister, she had found a small spot and was resting. Though she had renewed souls in her, she found herself tired.

*InuYasha sees Kikyo and sits silently above her in a tree*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:38 pm

Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

(*gasp* I feel like someone's watching me...lol)

Kikyou would look upwards and a small smile curved the corners of her lips upward. "InuYasha...why don't you come down?"

Alrightey

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:54 pm

XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

Kikyou would look upwards and a small smile curved the corners of her lips upward. "InuYasha...why don't you come down?"

*InuYasha jumps out of the tree and lands in front of Kikyo* ((ugh...g2g))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:58 pm

Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
Keith Asher
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX

*InuYasha jumps out of the tree and lands in front of Kikyo* ((ugh...g2g))
Kikyou would look at him, that smile still on her lips. (Kay bye!)

Alrightey

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:43 pm

The woman on the remaining stone slab opened her eyes slowly, and raised a hand to shield them from the sun. Her brilliant, silver hair flashed in the light.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff