Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:16 pm
"As long as you're okay...," Azreal started to say but then stopped. He ran his hand across his face, forgetting up the cut and thus smearing blood on his face. H shook his head and wiped his hand on his pants. He examined the wound and shrugged it off. "So now what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:39 pm
"I dont know" she said turning wind blowing "all i know is that Im going to find them no matter" what she said holding her sword face with anger  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:43 pm
Azreal wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her toward him. "Hey, whose the one who told me to calm down?" He asked in a calm playful voice. "We'll find them. If my brother came to us that means that we're starting to be a real threat to them. We will find them."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:44 pm
Haruka blushed his face next to her's her heart started to pound "lets go" she said trying ot cover her face so that Azreal couldnt see it  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:50 pm
Azreal smiled and let her go. "You know you look cute when you blush," he whispered in her ear as he started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:52 pm
Haruka looked up then back as he walked away she grabbed on to her heart Haruka's wing appeared behind her back and she flew up into the sky above Azreal she loved flying made ehr feel free she always smiled when flying  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:59 pm
The grin that appeared on Azreal's face could be seen a mile away as he walked with Haruka flying behind him. He knew she was flying because she was happy, and he had a good idea as to why she was happy. Where as she had preferred to fly he liked his feet firmly on the ground. He only flew when desperate times called for it. Still, he couldn't resist looking back at her every now and then.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:01 pm
Haruka flew up higher into the air and loooked back down and yelled "there's a town coming up" she said smiling she love the wind blowing threw her hair and on her face Haruka made her wings disperse and started falling to the ground head first at the last second she stopped and landed saftly on the ground on her feet  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:05 pm
"Okay," Azreal replied. He pulled a cloak over his face making it to where you couldn't see his face. "Let's try to get some information while we're in town."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:07 pm
Haruka put her hand over her face not touching it and her body turned in to a demon like form very revieling "glad i can do that huh" Haruka looked at Azreal as his nose was bleeding "you okay" she asked hands on hips  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:13 pm
Azreal wiped the blood from his nose and pulled the cloak farther over his face. "I'm fine...," he quickly replied. "Too bad I can't do that. Especially considering the huge bounty on my head."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:15 pm
"That happens" Haruka said walking forward with a tail behind her "have to be some type of deomn right" she said smiling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:24 pm
Azreal bit his lip and walked beside her. "That you do, that you do."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Haruka giggled then she changed her voice "nice to see you again cutie" Haruka smiled her hair was now black and eyes red "dont worry shell be back" Rei said still walking  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:30 pm
Azreal tensed and nodded. "Yeah, just make sure not to do anything to her body whie you're in control."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff