Submit

Aymuia Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:34 am
Name/Nickname: Ashley/rose
Why You Like NANA: wicked clothes , good story , music
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Osaki and ren shin
Other Anime/Manga You Like: paradise kiss and inyushsa
Fullmetal Alchemist
Anything Else You'd Like To Add : i love rock music and i'm a hardcore punk rocker i like the sex pistols and nirvana and AFI and anything i can rock on

ROCK ON BABY  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:45 pm

Name/Nickname: Akkir
Why You Like NANA: it's simply amazing, I adore it's drama/romance.
Favorite NANA Character: Yasu,Ren,Shin and Reira
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Full Metal Alchemist/Naruto
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: O__O

Kaicyan

Suigintou90

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Name/Nickname: I have been given a few nicknames, but mainly kitty since I have a jacket with cat ears on it that I were all the time.

Why You Like NANA: I like Nana because of the story which is always thrilling and the art is just so cool! I have loved her style since Paradise Kiss, which is when I started reading Ai Yazawa(sp?)!

Favorite NANA Character: My favorite character? Oh! That's so hard! xd Uh... I guess both of the Nanas... I can't pick just one of them because I don't know... Then, I like Yasushi and Shinichi too. I know that was four characters, but it is really hard to pick just one!

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Oh! MY Goddess, Trinity Blood, Gravitation, Blood Alone, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa, XXXHOLic, Godchild, Cain Saga

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I am a big fan of yaoi! I know most don't like it, but I was hooked!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:14 pm
Hi, thanks for accepting me!

Name/Nickname: Gaya (yes, it's my real name)
Why You Like NANA: For lots of reasons: the love story, the music story, Ai Yawaza's drawings, the characters's styles...
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Komatsu
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Paradise Kiss, Gokinjo Monogatari, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Chobits, Love Hina, Hot Gimmick, Elfen Lied and much more...  

Gaya-chan

Naru_Kazu

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:04 pm
Name/Nickname: Naru, Nanakuu

Why You Like NANA: everything *-*, especially the characters, the story, style, music ... whee

Favorite NANA Character: that's so difficult to say.. i like everyone ^-^

other Anime/Manga You Like: Paradise Kiss, Goth, I.N.V.Y, Vampire Knight, Love Surpreme, Tsubasa reservoir chronicle, Gravitation, Love Hina, omg,.. there are so many ^-^'

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: ähm... hi guys! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:47 pm
Nickname: Sayo, Sayo-chan, real name is Megan / Meg
Why love Nana: its cool, i love rocker manga
Fave: Shin - he's hot ^.^
other Manga:
Deathnote
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bleach
Inuyasah
Fruits Basket
Paradise Kiss
.hack//sign
FLCL
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hellsing
Gungrave
Trigun
Absolute boyfriend
Vampire Knight
Dream Shoppe (i think i got it wrong)
Trinity Blood  

Sayomi-chan

james-kun

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:20 pm
YAY! A NANA guild!

Name/Nickname: james-kun
Why You Like NANA: I started reading it because of Shojo Beat, it really impressed me.
Favorite NANA Character: Um, is the Lord of Terror a good answer? Without 'him' we wouldn't have NANA
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Mainly all types, but Sailor Moon remains my favorite.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I'm mostly a gamer, so I don't get too interested with anime unless it's REALLY good.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Name: Lorha (its actually laura but i like it better spelled lorha)
why you like nana: because Ai Yazawa rox whee
fave nana charachter: Shin!!! hes a cutie.
other manga/anime: Honestly almost everything. I practically live for scanlations and have read nearly everything licenced to the us thanks to the wonderfull neiborhood Barnes and noble store that let me read their manga endlessly for free. Im also a youtube (and other smaller movie sites such as crunchyroll) anime addict.
Anything else i'd like to add: if you really want to know what happens up to episode 64 in the manga, make yourselfa yahoo account and go here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/

its a scanlation site for nana and it is amazing!  

Lorha

9,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

kittie2050

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:24 pm
Name/Nickname: Aiesha or Ai

Why You Like NANA: I started reading it because I just randomly pick it up at Walden's and I read the back of it and it looked intertesting so I bought and now I have all 5 books and I'm waiting for the 6th one to come out this summer. heart

Favorite NANA Character: I like everybody 4laugh

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Yubisaki Milktea 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:01 pm
*Konnichiwa! I'm Midori-chan! My favorite characters are Oosaki Nana and Honjo Ren.*  

iBEMidori

ElloFranni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:51 pm
Name/Nickname: Saku~Nii

Why You Like NANA: Well i love NANA becuz the story is sooo good and the style is just wow.....

Favorite NANA Character: Nana~Chan and Hachi ^^

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Alot.....Parakiss, NANA, Fruba, Inu-Yasha, Angel Santery, BeBop, FAKE, Kenshin, Tenchi, SM, and many more

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I love to RAVE, and i am not a real good speller so forgive me....I <3 anime so yha.
NANA is one of my favs right now
I love to meet new people so PM me at times ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:47 pm
*just joined* 8D

Name/Nickname: Foxy
Why You Like NANA: because i think the plot, storyline, characters, artwork, EVERYTHING about it is just absolutely amazing! also... for a long strip of episodes, i've cried at the end of EVERY single episode in a row. no anime or show or whatever has EVER made me that emotional. it's so touching, i just love it.
Favorite NANA Character: totally and completely yasu. he is, like, 100% the most ideal guy i want. i love him so much. osaki nana's pretty kick-a** too, though~ i love her also.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: naruto, one piece, death note, bleach, blood+, pokemon, elfen lied, green green, xxxHOLiC.
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: the music in the show is so unbelievably awesome, too. i've loved every song so far and listen to them all the time non-stop.

foxyx

Tipsy Loiterer

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Basset Hound Babe

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:45 am
Name/Nickname: 2 Pennies
Why You Like NANA: I love all Ai Yazawa such as ParaKiss. I feel like I can relate to some of the characters, and I love the styles
Favorite NANA Character: I love Hachiko and Misato...but of course the lovely Nana O.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Anything Ai Yazawa of Arina Tanemura! :3
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Ola peeps! Please feel free to talk to me any time, and add me as your friend if you wish(pm me, etc.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:29 pm
Name: Serena
Why i like Nana: its really realistic and its just really interesting!
Fav character: both Nana heart and Hatchi heart
Other anime: Negima heart , Naruto heart , Fruits Basket heart , Sailor Moon heart , DNAngel heart , Ranme 1/2 heart , Chobits heart , Fullmetal Alchemist heart and many more heart  

Serena_the_Lover

HachiWearsAHalo

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Name/Nickname: Risa, Hachi (Yes...they do call me Hachi...if you don't believe me, as Radio_for_Help-san...), Crash (due to my clumsy factor sweatdrop ) and fangirl! >_<
Why You Like NANA: I love singing and music, and I like the twists and turns in it...and the characters are pretty awesome!!!!!! They each have their own personalities...they aren't all the same, like in other mangas I've read (where authors try to make there be too many main-ish characters, and they're almost all the same)
Favorite NANA Character: NOBU!!!! heart he's awesome!!!! (Shin is just plain funny!)
Other Anime/Manga You Like: hmmm...currently? Bleach, Naruto, MegaTokyo, DNAngel, Prince of Tennis, InuYasha, Beauty is the Beast, FMA, FRUITS BASKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and many more!!!!
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Um......hmmm...not really...nothing at the moment...but I have the urge to sing!!! heart

Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff