Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MouganRa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:16 am
Hey everyone, i just logged on after a while of not being on and got this invite! Its great to be with people that love WH40k as much as I do.

My Armies: Eldar Aspect army, Space Wolves
Time PLaying WH40K: 6 years

I originally wanted my name to be Baharroth, but it was chosen already so i went with my current name.
Im glad to be a part of this guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:37 am
hey im shadag i collect chaos space and space marines (why do most people hate the chaos space marines *sob* *sob*)

I have quite a lot of points but i dont know how many this is my army list...

I have 1 night lord heavy bolter
7 night lords equipped with storm bolters
12 khorne Berserkers
Kharn the betrayer
Chaos Rino (only just started building)
5 chaos space bikers

Only just started collecting space but i have got
1 full set of Grey knight Space marines
All Made and 2 pro painted
2 Space marine bikers (patheticly painted because i bought off of a guy at school)

it's not a massive army but i have onlybeen playing for 3 months and my army is rapidly growing hehe....  

Shadag

mr_goodbytes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:09 am
hi im mr_goodbytes i collect tyranids and witch hunters and i currently have about 1000 points worth of tyranids and aim for a 1500 point army for witch hunters  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:33 pm
Hey all. I'm new, obviously. I got an invite and though I'd join. What's one more guild to read. sweatdrop

Anyway, my name's Amanda (though most people call me Manda). I'm 20 and female, if you didn't come to that conclusion on your own. I play Sisters. I should say I collect Sisters, I don't really play much. I do love painting though, I spend most of the week of Origins at the painting tables. I also collect Tyranids and Assasins along with lops of reaper fantasy figs.

That's about all I can think of. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  

Ms Fallen Angel

Gashia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 pm
I caught the Warhammer bug off my brother, two years older than me. I play both Fantasy and 40,000. In Fantasy I generally play Dark Elves.. depending on how bored I get. Being good friends with the crew of the Games Workshop in my town, we have an afiliation for lending me their best when I'm bored.
In 40K I play something between Marines and general Imperial Guard fleets. Emperor blest are the best, as they say.
I own my own 40K thread, based on a scene in a book by Dan Abnett. It's died down a little, lately, but the general gist is there.
And I am a girl.

[Shock horror. There seem to be very few girls who play Warhammer.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:40 pm
I started playing warhammer 40K 3 years ago with Dark Eldar. 1 year later I started playing with Dark Angels. I am currently collecting a Imperial Gaurd army just cause i love tanks xd . I play many games and watch many games at Games Workshop.  

bill_the_dude

Axus

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:39 pm
HAZAA I finally found my POS webcam that takes poor pictures but itll have to do for now

since the pic is soo poor quality ill just list what I have:
1 Death Company containing 10 men
1 scout squad containg 4 and a leader
1 Devastator Squad containg a cutsom maid Melta gun
1 Terminator Squad containg 1 chaplain 1 librarian and 4 Terminators
1 Assault Squad
2 Dreadnoughts 1 Furioso(GO BLOOD ANGELS!!! biggrin ) and 1 regular dread.
1 landspeeder
1 land raider (took forever to build cause I lost a piece)
HQ is Mephisto,Corbulio?, Techmarine, Commander
And my Assasin squad which contains the Eversor,Colluxtus and the sniper (I forgot his name)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:13 am
Evening all.
My name is Arb or my friends call me Cheap Shot, so call me any those.
I live in the south of England.

I have been playing Warhammer and Warhammer 40K for about 8 years now.
Oh man, I feel old.

I used to have a 40,000 points Chaos army in Warhammer but I had to sell most of it off when I moved to my new home.
So, now I am down to a 500 point army as one of my friends sat on the other 9,500 points of it.
He is no longer my friend.

I have a nice growing Space wolfs army now which I think is around 5,000 points plus my Night lords army which I haven't long started building up again.
I have no idea how many points I have of that as it's all in box's at the mo.

I don't know if your intrested in this but I also play Blood Bowl with a Chaos Team.
Plus I also have a very small BFG fleet which I have just started work on by buying the Chaos Planet Killer.

If I could get this cam of mine to work I will post a pic of it all but untill then I am sorry.

P.S
If you want to know anything else,
Please let me know and I shall get back to you as soon as I can.  

Arbaal

Fuzzmonkey007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:14 pm
Greetings!
My name is Fuzzmonkey007, some call me 'John Guy.'
I've been into minis for about a year and half when I started with the Lord of the Rings set. After painting to fill the time in the summer, I discovered that no one around me really played LotR. Needless to say, the new plastic Cadians came out and I fell in love. I've only amassed about 600 points currently, but I have plans to expand my IG and hopefully start a Dark Angels army. Maybe in the far future I'll get some Daemonhunters so I can use my IG differently. Here's a picture of one of my sargeants with dual laspistols:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:19 pm
hey all my names Fallenangel_666_275 you can just call me fallen i have a dark angel army and sadly enough i dont have a pic.  

xX-Toyo-Xx

Durzael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:33 pm
I'm Durzael, and I play Eldar, Tyranids, and Space Marines, and Dark Elves in fantasy

I'll work on an army(ish) pic but I haven't exactly finished an army yet, well, painted anyways, school keeps me plenty busy  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:28 pm
*sigh* Hello. I confess I stopped playing buying and painting when my marines were lost in the great basement flood of 99. *bawls* gonk sad  

Tziek

Samulin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:21 am
Yo, my name is samulin. I am a player of the honorable and powerful Tau Empire.

I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and have a caucasian appearance. I am somewhat of a shy person around those i am unsure of, but once i get to know you guys, i'll be a good friend to keep around. Anyway, i have many hobbies but to name a few as everyone can get a better feel of me are: Anime, Video Games, Engineering, Swimming, and Tabletop gaming.

Well, anyway, here is a list of my army:

1 Commander Farsight
1 Aun shi
5 XV8 Crisis Battlesuits
3 XV88 Broadside Battlesuits
3 XV15 Stealth Suits
36 Firewarriors
8 Pathfinders (3 of them have railrifles)
2 Devilfish Troop Carriers
1 Hammerhead Gunships
2 Shield Drones
12 Gun Drones

im thinking of getting a Kroot squad and a couple of hounds as well as a few krootox, but im not sure they are worth it...... anyway, if your ever in the mood to talk just PM me or find me on AIM, my AIM name is the same as this one Samulin. well, i hope to hear from you guys in the future. anyway..... laters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:43 am
I'm Danteko. I own a Black Templars space marine army. I'll post a pic once i finish my new models, but so you have an idea my army includes the following:
1 Emperor's Champion
1 Librarian
1 Apothecary
1 Dreadnought
3 Tactical Squads
1 Rhino
1 Assault Squad
1 Bike Squad
1 Assault Bike
1 Landspeeder
1 Predator
1 Land Raider Crusader

Thats it so far, and its great to be part of the guild.  

NeoValkyrion

Jillyjally

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:04 am
Forgot about this post...Hello everyone, I'm Jillyjally. I joined after getting into a Warhammer 40k "phase". My army list is pitiful really, but here it is!

2 space marine tactical squads

15 or so genestealers
5+ Termagaunts
6 Spore Mines.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items