Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

E x i t i n g

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:05 am
I only dislike canon girls I think are useless. For example I don't like Sakura but I have no problem with Hinata (both from Natuto).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:49 pm
Kurasagi Hitsu
x_SadStatue
Kairi, from kingdom hearts should die .
sora and riku should go out 4laugh

I used to think that way too until Kingdom Hearts II. I realized the fact that, since she was mostly in a coma (in a sense) in KHI, she couldn't contribute in much of a way other than the princess in need of rescue. In the second game, she did somewhat stand up on hew own two feet - as much as she could.

And hey, if it weren't for her, Sora and Riku wouldn't have been together by the end of the second game. biggrin

Kairi should die, i agree on that. but I also agreed that she did help riku and sora get together again >>

Kairi can die right after Sora and Riku get back together!!! whee  

Lahtori

Chakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:13 am
for me its the personality of the female characters. With Gundam Wings (1x2) i don't like relena becuase she is an idealist pacisfist and doesnt know how the real world may work and the first impression she made did not help, hello stalker. But I like Hilde, Noin, Dorthy, and Une. In naruto I like the whole NaruxSasu, NaruxGaara heart , at the same time i hate Sakura not becuase of the whole she might get in the way, which usually doenst happen but her personaloty is just plain annoying, she always so mean to Naruto w/o a good reason. But I heart Hinata i think she is the cutest thing.

Though I don't get the whole hating Kairi thing cause you don't even see her at all in the game KH. She was like half dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:42 am
Anime girls yesh i dislike, but anime fan-girls are okay.  

dino_crystal

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:43 pm
confused I hate some and i love some......it dosent really hav 2 be about yaoi i sometimes just hate main girls ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:56 pm
So much hate in the anime-verse. XD  

Riosin

The Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:49 pm
true very true, though i HATE kairi....but then again who dosnt  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:27 pm
The Rainbow Fairy
true very true, though i HATE kairi....but then again who dosnt

I dosen't. 0_o  

Riosin

Jenny Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:40 pm
Gragh.

I hate that stereotype.
It's not like they're gonna have a "menage au trois" right on the spot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:15 pm
their are alot of anime girls i dont like, only for different reasons, either their just annoying, possessive of other characters or their just plain stupid.

Plethora-of-Insanity

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Succubus Evaligan

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 am
YES
Yaoi is basically misogyny... so yes yaoi make you hate girls...
for that reason I prefer yuri better.

also the girls in the anime are base in a androcentrism Japan society... if you see the main characters in anime are generally... male.

and the females? usually are stupid... and need a boy all time...

in the yuri is the only type of anime with main female characters and many of they no are stupid.

Many girls complain about the girls in shoujo...
but... ukes in yaoi are the same...and do the same... LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 am
A girl can go all "Save me!" all she wants as long as I see a better side of her. For example, Tohru from fruits basket or Misa (I used to really hate her) mature as the series goes on. Misa is...okay with me now. Scary. Yeah, this applies to the guys too. The little pink haired kid from gravitation gets on my nerves (Don't kill me!).

I don't really like the traditional prince roles, even when applied to girls cough Ayame cough. I don't see it unless there is something more complex under there. Like, Mashiro from After School Nightmare. He was cool (never mind, well, he does intentify as a guy, so I guess that is yaoi). I didn't hate the main love interest.

The strong characters I like, or the emotionally edgy ones. They are fun to watch. It's no fun if a character doesn't change emotion.  

ffdarkangel

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm
I usually like female anime characters, but then most of them aren't annoying in the animes I watch.

Take Misa from Death Note and Sakura from Naruto. Both of them are annoying enough to make you want to kill them, even just a little. Heck, there were only 5 yaoi fans in our library anime club, but 99% of the entire club joined an "I Hate Misa" club too. (Theoretically)

But I do like the Haruhi, Saiyuki, Hellsing, Bleach, Lucky Star, and other female anime characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Honestly, I used to be like that, to an extent. I didn't necessarily hate female characters for slash purposes, just because I automatically thought that all girl characters were boring. :B
Then I finally left elementary school and realized that this was untrue. ha.

I've always been fond of Misa, actually; I think she's adorable and very funny. I also felt bad for the way her one twu wuv Light uses her )8 and Tohru, for some reason, I always felt affection for. I like her even more, nearing the end of the series. Maybe it's cause it's understandable why she always tries to put on a fake smile for everybody, y'know?

I used to loathe and despise Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper, not for slash purposes (cause there AREN'T ANY in that series) but because I was hopelessly in love with Sly. So I was very jealous. Of a video game character. I also drew her dying a Very Slow and Painful Death.

It makes me laugh now of course. XD Now I think they're kinda cute. (but I like him better with Neyla ... )

so anyway, yeah, people need to give the girls a chance. : D *end ramble*

Tomqueen

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 pm
Fortunately for me, I like both het and shounen-ai couples so this stereotype doesn't apply to me. xD But even if there was this one shounen-ai couple I liked and a girl ruined it, I'd be upset but I wouldn't resort to calling her a whore or anything.

There's only one thing that I did similarly to hating a girl for ruining a shounen-ai for me; once I watched episode 21 from the anime Ouran High School Host Club, I felt so bad for Kaoru and his slowly dying relationship with Hikaru (or so I thought). It was then I started hating HikaruxHaruhi as a couple, but I didn't hate the characters individually. I just hated them together.

Besides that, nope.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces