Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:33 pm
I wish to put all the emo, new punk, pop, dance, rap, hip-hop....Etc. groups and singers into room 101  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:46 pm
If you put all pop groups and singers into room 101 then you'll probably end up getting rid of artists that you actually enjoy. 'Pop' is short for 'popular music' and basically covers anything that charts well or fits within the mainstream; there is a particular sound that people generally associate with it, but music from any genre can be pop: it is not a genre, as such, in and of itself. The Beatles were frequently pop, but not many people want to get rid of them. I don't, at any rate.

I'd like to put people who believe that their uneducated and inexperienced opinion counts for more than those of people who are either educated or experienced or both; I'd also like to put those opinions in, and all the damage they cause.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:50 pm
I would like to put pointless, demi-cathartic hate threads into room 101  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:58 pm
I think room 101 should be put into room 101, causing a blackhole type thing sucking everything near it into it and destroying the thread, gaia and eventually the entire universe. Mwahahahahaa  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:35 pm
ice_illusion
I think room 101 should be put into room 101, causing a blackhole type thing sucking everything near it into it and destroying the thread, gaia and eventually the entire universe. Mwahahahahaa

Or the inverse of room 101 to be put into room 101 causing a negative plus, meaning the room 101 would hold twice the existance that it once had. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:41 pm
Nebelstern
ice_illusion

Or the inverse of room 101 to be put into room 101 causing a negative plus, meaning the room 101 would hold twice the existance that it once had. sweatdrop
But a negative times a positive equals a negative. Making it spew out every thing we had put in it and destroying our efforts.
We could colonise the new room101 which would be free from anything we once put in it.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:43 pm
ice_illusion

I tried that in English once.

You actually get a Klein bottle. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:45 pm
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:51 pm
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

Get a strip of paper. Twist it halfway round and tape the ends together. Draw a continuos line along it (doesnt matter where you start) and you get back to where you started from. It only has one side. The Klein bottle is the same sort of thing, just with an extra dimension.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:58 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

Get a strip of paper. Twist it halfway round and tape the ends together. Draw a continuos line along it (doesnt matter where you start) and you get back to where you started from. It only has one side. The Klein bottle is the same sort of thing, just with an extra dimension.

Heh, I've actually just done that.

sweatdrop

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:02 pm
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

sweatdrop

Well done. Now Ive got you playing with little bits of paper xd Did you get it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:04 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

sweatdrop

You're a crafty one, aren't you? *Has no paper spare, reverts to air-guitaring*  

Nebelstern
Crew

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:09 pm
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

sweatdrop

twisted Mwahahahahaa ninja mrgreen I was helping him really.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:14 pm
ice_illusion
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

sweatdrop

twisted Mwahahahahaa ninja mrgreen I was helping him really.

Helping? I was given the impression you were hindering him. sweatdrop  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:16 pm
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
ice_illusion
Invictus_88
Foetus In Fetu
ice_illusion

*returns from link*

*is absolutely baffled*

eek

sweatdrop

Not in the least, I think I'll probably go sleep now..

stare

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces