Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
.:Warhammer Fan Art:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Abortionater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:21 am
Dread Lime is really good mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:11 am
ninja

Now that I know that this is here, I'm going to draw a picture and submitt it.  

Xenos Mortium

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:36 pm
Well, two hours later, I present to you my picture!
Not bad for me not having drawn anything in at least a couple of months... mrgreen

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:55 am
Elemantl
Dark-oneechan
I'll be wanting to see that too Ele-kun.

Alright, then I'll post it within the next week for sure Onee-chan. The hard part will be finding a scanner that wont get gunked up by falling lead...

-_-.... Picture urinated on by my kitten. Charcoal now smeared beyond recovery. Restarting picture this afternoon....  

Elemantl

Dark-oneechan

Gracious Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:07 am
Elemantl
Elemantl
Dark-oneechan

Alright, then I'll post it within the next week for sure Onee-chan. The hard part will be finding a scanner that wont get gunked up by falling lead...

-_-.... Picture urinated on by my kitten. Charcoal now smeared beyond recovery. Restarting picture this afternoon....

*Hugs* I'd suggest using one of the scanners at your Uni campus. Thats what I do with any dodgy surface.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:19 am
my cat releived its self on a book on mine once i took into work unknowing until one of my coworker took a big sniff  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Elemantl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:42 pm
No, this is a little different. She used the open page like a litterbox once she was done and smeared the charcoal around but good. Absolutely no chance of recovery. Tho this next picture is turning out slightly better so far, so we'll see what happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:31 pm
Elemantl
Dark-oneechan

No nude art in the forum, please; send it to them by PM.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Elemantl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:43 am
DarkElf27
No nude art in the forum, please; send it to them by PM.

Not a problem, especially since I have to start over anyways. The only thing showing was one lone n****e, but I know some people are fairly uptight about that.

I have doodles that I'll be putting up in the meantime; probably on Sunday. And a friend of mine who doesn't like Gaia has a large number of "cutesy" 40K sketches I am attempting to borrow and post. You'll all get a laugh out of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:02 pm
Alright, my friend Paul has graciously agreed to post some of his Warhammer 40K fan art here in exchange for at least one true Fangirl. As such I've told him he can have a small cult if he ever joins Gaia to collect it. Also I'll be passing on any compliments to him and arranging for commisions should any one want any. He is an aspiring web comic artist who is interested only in drawing in "Anime Style." Here are the pics he has up for you people so far, with about three times as many more not yet scanned.

Potential Short Comic Idea:
User Image

Tyranid Girl spewing Bio-Plasma:
User Image

Daemonette and other pictures on the way soon. Check out his conversion work in a different thread.  

Elemantl

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:27 pm
I would so read that comic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:54 pm
While reading that I was quietly chuckling to myself, but when I hit the Ork (I love Orks) I litterly fell out of my computer chair laughing. I'd read that comic in a heart beat.  

Grandpa Ducky

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:07 pm
i'd read that comic.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:36 am
I'll pass along that he'll have a strong target audiance then and he should get off his butt and draw more than the first two pages. His other picture is of the house they all live in with all thier "cars" around. Monolith in the back yard, Chaos Land Raider parked in in the drive, all that good stuff. I'll see if I can convince him to let me post it.  

Elemantl

Paizogony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:33 pm
It's a bit of an old drawing, but here

User Image

My Canoness, Sister Irya Carlisle. Led my Sisters to an undefeated Career and only fell once in battle (Stupid Red Terror <_<)  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff