Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:05 pm
"Mmm...Sounds like a GREAT idea!" She smiles wiping the worry from her eyes. Her stomach growls a bit. "Heehee! My tummy agrees!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:51 pm
((heh heh sry bout that I read through it and I still didn't notice we were in a different place. Stick with me here I'm a bit clueless sometimes xD))

Train finishes hauling the boxes to the curb and makes his way back into the hideout. He finds Myoko and sits against a wall not to far from her. "You know, I wish something exciting would happen. Wait... I shouldn't say that. Everytime something happens it's never good." He sighs and slides farther down the wall. He drags his finger through the dust that had been swept into the hallway making a small design. "Well... you need any help with cleaning? I wouldn't mind." He sighs again, wiping the dusty picture away. "It's going to take a long time to get you to see i'm not an a*****e isn't it...?" He stares at the ground and seems to feel horrible about how he's been acting.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:26 pm
((I won't quote you on that because it's true))

"You missed my hyper side this morning..." She sits next to him and looks at Sven. "Um you go ahead Sven I'm going to talk to Train for a bit and explain my feelings towards him so he understands a bit better." She smiles gently at Sven then turns the smile to Train. "Okay you guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:22 am
Train stared cluelessly at Myoko. "You have hyper times? Somehow I guess I didn't expect that from you. But I like that we can talk to eachother now." He chased an ant with his finger then flicked it away from them. "So what is it you want to tell me anyways...?"  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:01 am
"Yes I'm like any normal teen, I'm mostly human." She sighs. "I don't hate you and I don't need time to see theat...All I need is time to spend with you. I deleted everything from the file in my person databank. Well not exactly everything but alot of it." She hugs him gently. "I want you to understand me mroe too though...so if I do something that seems too normal for ME...that means I'm just like you...I CAN be killed you just have to know how to kill me. I can eat, I HAVE loved and I'm leaving here soon. I can't stay or else you and Sven will be killed to teach me a lesson." She explains how Kaine is the advisor in her creation and that if she doesn't leave by tonight at Midnight...then there's no doubt the Kaine will catch her and take her a part limb for limb and bit by bit and that hell kill Train and Sven if he doesn't get hold of her. "So you see...I don't hate you...I was just trying to make you hate me because I knew that I'd overstayed my welcome here. PLEASE don't tell Sven!" She begged with tears in her eyes. "He's really taken a liking to me and Kaine is fully in detructable He'll beable to live forever as will I if I can keep him off my trail!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:58 pm
Train was shocked at this. He stood up in horror. "Thats so wrong. If your so human you shouldn't be able to be treated like that! Uggg... It makes me want to tear HIM limb from limb. I know I can't, but that's how I feel. And you should be able to stay here with us. He shouldn't be keeping you from enjoying life a little. He's not human at all! I want to lock him up and make him spend his life in jail. Thats how much freedom you have right now. I'm sure Sven will help me protect you if you just tell him what your position is. I'd be willing to protect you as well. I don't want you to get hurt..." He noticed how much he was really beginning to care about her as well. "I just wish you could experience the life of a human as well...."  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:57 pm
Sven was hidden in shadow,listening. But he hadn't ment to hear that,just to see how they bonded. He pulled out a pack of cigarretes,his lighter,and something that looked like a phone with the roman numeral 13. It had been given to him when they had last seen the Chronos Numbers,It was a communicator in case they had to be contaced again. "Guess I have no choice.." Sven said,lighting his cig. He then walked out,and started sending a message.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:24 am
Train was still angry, but that didn't keep him from feeling that feeling of being watched. He simply ignored the feeling. Many other thoughts were running through his head. He'd never felt so protective of another person before, nor had he been so willing to put himself and others in danger for one person. Why was she so special to him? All this was giving him a headache. "I'm going to go sit outside for awhile. I'm not feeling so well..." He didn't wait for her to respond. He just made his way down the hall, and pushed open the doors to the outside. He sat down against a tree, and became deep in thought.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:14 pm
Myoko sits against the wall alittle longer. "I knew I should have kept it to myself." She sighs gently and stands. Looking around she jets out the front door and off in the direction of Annette's bar, passing Sven by quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:56 pm
Sven headed into Annette's bar,and told Myoko that he was meeting someone and that he would be gone for a little while,and then left to go to the meeting place. It was a big field not far from there,and a helicopter was in the middle of it,which supprised Sven. A man was standing near it,waiting for Sven. "Why would they send you just to talk,Number Two?"

Number Two,or Belze,said "Since it was you that sent the message,I thought it was important enough to come myself. Now why is it you asked for the help of the Chronos Nummbers?"

Sven replied "I recently meet a girl,like Eve. She's being chased by someone she discriped as 'invincible'. His name's Kaine,and I'd like your help to defeat him.

Belze: "I know of him. I'll also contact the taoists under Creed to help too. There's no way the Chronos Numbers can defeat him by ourselves."

Sven said "Then I guess I'll be seeing you again soon. I look forward to fighting along side you and everyone else." And then went back to Annette's bar as the choper left.

((Belzelooks like this:
User Image  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:11 pm
Timidness had gotten hold of Myoko again and she only nodded or shook her head at anything asked of her.She had a tendance of doing this when she was nervous or scared. The blank stare platered to her young face seemed to make her seem older. Her right cheek rested gently on her right hand which started to slip and give away causing her to jump as though she'd been in a bad dream on the edge of a cliff. "Mmm...not right..." She mumbled still seated at the bar and staring at the wall behind it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Train didn't want to just avoid everyone for the rest of the day. He just didn't feel like talking. His anger had turned into confusion. He had no idea how he could help Myoko, so he just gave up and made his way to the bar. He found Myoko sitting at the bar, and sat down next to her. "sorry about just running off back there. I guess I just have a lot on my mind What about you? You look like you're thinking pretty hard too."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:58 pm
"Not alot...just one person." She lays her head down on her arms. "I don't understand why he's only after me. There're plenty of others like me made by them. Why am I so special that I have to run from everything? Kaine's ALWAYS been after me. JUST ME!" She hides her face in her arms. "I think Kaine hired the man and his crew that tried to rape me. He knows everything about me he must have known I'd come here sometime. So, he hired those bastards to hold me but they deside to rape me as well." Her back hieves with a sighs of frustration. "I'm kinda glad I ran in here while Sven was here." She chuckles lightly. "He's the only person that kept me from getting raped again."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:05 pm
Sven walked in and sat next to them,resting his head on the bar. "Yo. Annette,can I get some riceballs?"

"I'll start your tab again." Annette said,setting the riceballs in front of him. "Anything I can get you two?" She said to Myoko and Train.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:45 am
"A knife...That's all I need." Myoko lifts her head slowly her eyes glazed and hazy. "I already got the guns...I just need a knife considering I only have TWO bullets left and Kaines not going to take them lightly. I'm pretty sure if I can distract him by shooting him, not that it'll do all that much, I might have a better chance at finding what will take him down faster...but I won't have much time in doing that." She takes one of her guns out and unloads the last bullet from it replaces the gun and pockets the bullet. "Just incase he desides to try and snatch up that gun off me." She smiles at Train. "Now, about that knife...if you though it was for killing myself you're wrong...I learned he's got a small fear of sharp objects. I say that because...he cringed and a pocket knife a man was holding once."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff