Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

Kuroi Kohhi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:51 pm
lol spanking is evil, i hate it when ur parenst are all this hurts us alot more than it does u lol whats the deal with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:15 pm
well my mother( who is 100% Japanese) she tried to raise me how she was raised.. and well it was by abuse and i never fought back.. b/c i learned fighting made it worse..  

asian_sweety

Chrilistia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:36 pm
-gasp-

Hit them back? Never.

It's just the way I've been brought up. Doing anything against your parents is looked down upon in many asian families.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:54 pm
lol well there is a line that parents tend to cross over and then it is wrong and one should defend, i was raised my my grandparents and hardly saw my parents, my brother however total opposite  

Kuroi Kohhi

Faded--Memories

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:59 pm
I've hit my parents, sadly. I haven't gottened spanked since I was 7 though.. lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:02 pm
never been spanked... or hit... or anything.  

Love Plushi

DarkWingedAngel15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:08 pm
i can't really do anything...i don't really care anymore, if they want to hurt go ahead, i don't bother with hitting them back. lol, they even threatend to kill, well i was almost killed, but ehh...who cares. either way, i can't hit them  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:34 pm
I defended myself. Fortunately, they don't spank me anymore, too big for that. stare  

Laughing Platypus

[~Lam~]

Playful Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:51 pm
well, it's been years but when I was younger my mom would hit me with a long ruler...

My dad... He hit me with a very thick stick, threw me out of the house when it was snowing, threatened to kill me and punched me around so much I had bruises all over...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:52 pm
Kenzu
The thing I hear all the time is that many Asians get spanked/beaten up by their parents.

I would like to ask something out of curiosity. What do you do when you get spanked. Do you wait, try to run away or hit back?
hmm usually i cry... to get it over with!  

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

` chi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:57 pm
Back then, I would usually stand there, take the abuse and cry because I was scared.. I would often try to defend myself but that just made them smack me more. >_< I then would lock myself in my room until one of them comes in and says sorry, or 'til I feel much better...which ever one comes first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:28 pm
Ohhh i just stay quiet and listen. I never got spanked......But when she yells at me i just lay my head down and listen. And then after sometime she comes up to me and hug me. I don't try to make it worst. I try to calm the situation. Hitting them back is sin...they are next to god. Even if they are wrong....i would never hurt them.

Lucky_Lips

[`Miss.Asian]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:58 pm
i get spanked so much..than i usuallly hit bak...but not all the time..my parents use chopsticks to hit me...O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:35 pm

I used to be scared of my parents..

After listening to rap music and hanging out with other 'members' late at night... I wasn't scared anymore...

Mysterious Drifter

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:03 am
I used to get spanked. But now I just get scolded. They don't spank me anymore ever since I learnt about Human Rights 2 years ago. Now if they threaten to spank me, I threaten to call the social workers. blaugh

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff