Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:36 am
you know you're obsessed when you want to watch that movie "i love you, man" just for the kiss  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am
wow so much of this applies to me....hmm i think i might be obbsesed who would've guessed

When the people living in your head (aka schizophernic) discuss yaoi with you and have become gay so they could be a yaoi couple (its awkward when i'm having a conversation and i zone out because the people are doing 'things')  

fire_devil_angel

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 pm
You know you're obsessed when:
You have fantasties about your straight friends
You dream about it
You have a theme of YAOI on your desktop

I got obssesed last year and have been ever since. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Politeness serves a purpose.
Civility and kindness are moral imperatives.

I'm oddly not obsessed with Yaoi.

I just like it.

But if I was obsessed I'd probably start drawing it on my walls. =D

A human being is part of a whole, called by us "universe", a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something sperated from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in it's beauty.
User Image

FagCake

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 am
well i realized that i'm obsessed whit yaoi and yuri when i staid 24 h watching Gravitation and Strawberry Panic! biggrin It's kinda crazy right? redface biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:07 pm
sdjfsdgfjdghkdf
You know you're obsessed when you see Naruto and Sasuke and think 'You know you want him' (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when at an anime convention you spazz out with yaoi bl and shounen-ai (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you can watch tv and for each guy you say, "uke, seme, seme, uke, uke, uke, uke, oh that guy is definately a seme!" (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you take every image of every anime character and somehow it leads back to yaoi. (guilty)
You know you're obsessed if you read every yaoi story on deviant art. (guilty)
You know you're obsessed when you try to get your pet to say "yaoi". (guilty)
You know you're obsessed if you're parents maxed out their credit cards for you on yaoi. (not guilty, they haven't maxed out the credit cards...yet)

I am so guilty for the third one.
OH I HAVE ONE!!!

~You know when your obsessed when you start making your own yaoi about your teachers and student teachers. (totally guilty.)  

hameko105

Valcie

Feral Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

When you avoid christian extremists because you think you'll get biblebashed

Guilty.

Skizzors
Sushii-Princess
PoisonRomantic
I knew I was obsessed when I saw a hetero couple and the first thing I said was ew.

xD high five!
I've finally reached that point too.. to the degree that, if I imagine myself with a guy, I imagine myself AS a guy, because het is "too weird" =/

I know. T^T

You know your obsessed when you read this post {somewhere in this guild DX}

The first time I saw it was in my English class. I was sitting next to one of my artist friends and I noticed she was working on a picture of what appeared to be two men laying in a bed across each other. Naked. With creatively arranged bedsheets.

Me: ... which one's the girl? I never can tell the difference in anime...

Her: Neither. And you should be able to tell. Look at the blankets. Those aren't pencils under the bedsheets, you know.

Me: O__O;; Oh... -sidle desk away slightly-
And now giggle every time you hear the word "Pencils" and tell the person who said it "Adult humor, you wouldn't get it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Baha! Oh lawd that is epic xD

You know you're obsessed when... you enjoy saying things like "Hot gay vampire sex!" randomly, and enjoy the shocked and horrified expressions on the faces of your peers when they hear it xD
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:28 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Lady Gyrfalcon
You know you're obsessed when you have the theory lodged in your mind from reading whatever-it-was, that the narrator in the Great Gatsby did certain things with the photographer in the elevator.

...The Great Gatsby is on my yr.11 lit class booklist 8D Bwaha.

It's got a fantastically fascinating kind of mundanity to it. I can't even describe the Great Gasby, it was so odd for me.
But, yeah! Look out for it, I didn't notice, and heard afterwards about the theory. MY LOSS. D:

You know you're obsessed when you keep thumbing back to the subtexty/entirely blatant bits of greek mythology in the book of you have, even though you've already done so loads of times. neutral
(Seriously, Apollo and Hyacinthus, I'm not even making this up. Even Bulfinch's Golden Age of Myth and Legend says he was "passionately fond" of him, and that was revised in 1913, first published in 1855. Basically he went hunting, playing quoits and fishing with him, though, somewhat neglecting his godly duties. And then Hyacinthus got hit in the head by a quoit/discus that was blown off-course, it varies, and died. Which is sometimes blamed on Zephyrus being jealous.)
I should really get on with reading the rest of the book, aha. Which I have been doing, but I'd make swifter progress but for that. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Um, yeah.

You know you're obsessed when you're outraged by the film Troy, because it claims that Patrocles was Achilles' cousin. Nuh-uh! Not true, man! They were totes ~in love~! I got very huffy. (That movie was pretty crappy in general, though.)

You know you're obsessed when you look up the word "smut" on wiktionary to see what it actually stands for. (and as it turns out, it's just normal slang.)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 pm
AND HERACLES LEFT THE ARGO TO CHASE AFTER THIS ONE YOUNG MAN.
Greek Mythology, huh... We should make some sort of "the Amused Slash Fan's Guide to Ancient Greek Mythology and History", Sushii dearest~

Troy was a horrible trainwreck of a movie, from what I've heard. C-cousin? O_O Uh. That's almost worse than that thing I've heard about how they said two girls in the English Sailor Moon dub were cousins. So they just end up cousins with subtext instead. Smooth, right? XD
Ahh, I've heard that Alexander the Great visited the shrine/grave/tribute/whatever it was to Achilles and Patroclus at some point. Curse my fuzzy memory, there was something interesting about that bit of information. D:

You're obsessed when you really, really start wondering why your brother's nickname is Ag (Adam + f** = Ag, apparently neutral ), and he was given Brokeback Mountain as a joke birthday present. (I'm not joking, at all. But so far as I can tell, he's about 90% heterosexual, so... *Handwaves it as an incomprehendable injoke*)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I totally love Alexander the Great. He's one of my favorite..uh...historical people? He used to refer to himself and Hephaistion (who is forever played by Jared Leto in my mind) as Achilleus and Patrocles because of their awesome relationship 8D Har har. It was actually pretty cute. Sorta like "You're the Patrocles to my Achilleus!" (aaawww.)

I am trying to fit that Mary Renault series into my budget. We need a mythology thread! I'll go start one in the Pocky Shop right now!

That sailor moon thing surprised me... I mean, instead of making them a proper couple they were just cousins with benefits? Way to go with the morals there, guys xD

Back on topic tiem!

You know you're obsessed when you find yourself shaking your computer monitor and yelling at it because your OTP won't do anything.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

lil_utena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:58 am
When you start to slash characters from ANYTHING! I did that to "inkheart" the other day. I so wanted that boy and the fire breather together lol

or you finish what you want to happen in your brain and start laughing...of course ppl ask why....why wouldnt they? LOL and you just have to say yaoi moment and they get it too (if its the right kind of ppl)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am
I'm guilty to many of these, yet I don't feel guilty...
but anyways

~You know when your obsessed when you see your two favorite voice actors together at a con and ask them for fanservice, not caring who is around you.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

moon_girl70

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am
You know your obsessed with yaoi when your mom is just as a big a fan as you are. (Guilty)  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games