Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:43 am
Megumi just happened to be in the marketplace that day looking for herbs and ingredients for medicine. She ran over to a crowd of people who were staring at injured sano and kenshin. She pushed her way through and saw the injured two. "What happened?" she asked. She ran over to support kenshin before he fell over.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:12 am
"Some....g-guy came and trashed the place. aint it obvious...k-kitsune?" Sanosuke sputtered as he stuggled to get up.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:50 am
Kenshin was ready to black out, "M-miss. Megumi glad you are here, that I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:57 pm
Misao looks over, "hey who are you!?!"  

Guardian of Death 1233

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:24 pm
Megumi looks at misao and said "I'm sir ken's and sano's doctor if i were u i would support sano". Megumi looks at the wounds that were created. "These are not fatal but no doubt lost allot of blood." Megumi sees that sano is ready to fall and luckily drags kenshin and catches sano. " DON'T JUST SIT THERE GIRL HELP ME!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:59 pm
"Right." runs over and grabs sano.  

Guardian of Death 1233

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:18 pm
Both misao and megumi make it to the hospital and quickly lay sano and kenshin into bed.megumi orders," misao go get some hot water and bandages." Megumi quickly turned to see Dr. Genzai walking into the room and quickly tells him to help misao get the things. She immediatly pulled off sano's and kenshins tops and saw the real damage done to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:23 pm
A few minutes later Misao and Dr.Genzai come back with hot water and bandages. "Here. Anything else?" Misao said.  

Guardian of Death 1233

Kradxon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:27 pm
Megumi quickly cleaned the wounds and had misao hold a gauze on one of sanos cuts that seemed to not stop bleeding. She finished up bandanging kenshin and turned back to see the gauze soaked. narrowing her eyes she quickly examined a cut realizing that someone had used some special herb on their own sword to make the deepest cuts keep bleeding. She quickly made a substance that stopped the affect and bandaged sano up. "misao keep an eye on them. I don't need them getting up. Sano most of all"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:22 pm
Saitoh sat by a fire place. a thin cigarette in his mouth. Smoke littered the place lightly as he looked to his side to find a new sword one that the ironsmith promised would suite his taste. He got up taking the sword from the floor and then went out the door."...lets play..."  

Zeramir

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:47 am
((i'll do karou too to help move the story allong we can't wait for pple but when they do we can relinquish the 2nd char if thats the one they want)))

Yahiko had seen megumi and misao carry injured kenshin and sano and ran to tell karou. "WHAT!! yelled karou. She ran to the hospital to find out what had happened to the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:58 am
((well once again i'm uncouncious so i cant do much yet, eh?))  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:13 pm
Megumi explained to karou about finding the two and that they were ambushed. At least thats what she theorized.Karou said," will they wake up?" Megumi answered, " u know sano he's hard headed no doubt he'll b up in a day. kenshin may b up as well but I'm not sure." Karou's eyes go back to the unconcious two. who could of done this?...
She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:10 pm
((I'm in the same boat soooooooo))

Kenshin was drooling.

((idk I'm bored.))  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:42 pm
((May I suggest you fast forward through all this tragedy? I am kind of bored too. Fat forward to a place in time where Kenshin and Sano are ok))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff