Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~[Breeze]~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:39 pm
ive had many strange dreams like the one i had last night i fell off a cliff it was in first person veiw. then it stopped and i was talking to sumone then there was a trailer for the alladin movies then i was falling again i crashed but i was alive the i followed the person i was talking to. xd wtf  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:42 pm
This dream happened when i fell asleep listining to rock music.

Its about noon, and I'm at school every thing is normal. We were playing soccer in PE. My team was about to score, when suddenly Lucky the Lepricon sprang out of the ground. "There after me lucky charms," he said. Every one looked around like WTF. About 3 minutes later millions of ferbies pop out of the ground, and they start atacking every one. Instead of the normal happy ferbie language, there saying, "Give us your souls." After the unimportant people lose their souls to the ferbies all of us run screaming to the bleachers, because for some reason the frebies can't get us in them. My friend and I end up talking about LOZ stuff.

After about 30 minutes things seem to have quieted down, so I got to see if the ferbies are gone, and they are. As I turn around to head back to the bleachers I see something out of the corner of my eye. Turning around I see the spawn of satin himself, that demonic little toy we all love, Chucky. So I run back to the bleachers screaming, "THE CANADIANS ARE COMEING, THE CANADIANS AE COMEING." For no reason.

Upon reaching the bleachers I tell the coach, and when i point out where he was he's gone. I turn back to look again, and he has gotten closer. I go back to the bleachers, and sit with my friend again.

Skip ahead to about 8pm, still at school with my friend and the rest of the PE classes. Everyone is inside but my friend and I. We both look in the direction of the soccor goal, and we bothe see him. We run for thw door to the gym but its locked. We hammer on the door with our fists untill Some one opens it, but while we had been trying to get someone to open the door, Chucky had been walking towards us. My friend tells me to go get the coach, while she hold him off. After a bref argument, I go inside. I start yelling that Chucky is out side, but I'm Ignored.

I turn to go back outside, and one of the janitors, stops me. He gives me a sword, and I stand there thinking WTF. I run out the door, and see my friend cornered by Chucky, and then guess what happens.

A.) My friend kills Chucky
B.) Chucky kills my friend
C.) I wake up.
D.) both A and C
Those who guessed D were correct. I woke up, right when Chucky killed my friend.  

Marlasauris Rex

Marlasauris Rex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:45 am
Energizer bunni
This dream happened when i fell asleep listining to rock music.

Its about noon, and I'm at school every thing is normal. We were playing soccer in PE. My team was about to score, when suddenly Lucky the Lepricon sprang out of the ground. "There after me lucky charms," he said. Every one looked around like WTF. About 3 minutes later millions of ferbies pop out of the ground, and they start atacking every one. Instead of the normal happy ferbie language, there saying, "Give us your souls." After the unimportant people lose their souls to the ferbies all of us run screaming to the bleachers, because for some reason the frebies can't get us in them. My friend and I end up talking about LOZ stuff.

After about 30 minutes things seem to have quieted down, so I got to see if the ferbies are gone, and they are. As I turn around to head back to the bleachers I see something out of the corner of my eye. Turning around I see the spawn of satin himself, that demonic little toy we all love, Chucky. So I run back to the bleachers screaming, "THE CANADIANS ARE COMEING, THE CANADIANS AE COMEING." For no reason.

Upon reaching the bleachers I tell the coach, and when i point out where he was he's gone. I turn back to look again, and he has gotten closer. I go back to the bleachers, and sit with my friend again.

Skip ahead to about 8pm, still at school with my friend and the rest of the PE classes. Everyone is inside but my friend and I. We both look in the direction of the soccor goal, and we bothe see him. We run for thw door to the gym but its locked. We hammer on the door with our fists untill Some one opens it, but while we had been trying to get someone to open the door, Chucky had been walking towards us. My friend tells me to go get the coach, while she hold him off. After a bref argument, I go inside. I start yelling that Chucky is out side, but I'm Ignored.

I turn to go back outside, and one of the janitors, stops me. He gives me a sword, and I stand there thinking WTF. I run out the door, and see my friend cornered by Chucky, and then guess what happens.

A.) My friend kills Chucky
B.) Chucky kills my friend
C.) I wake up.
D.) both B and C
Those who guessed D were correct. I woke up, right when Chucky killed my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:09 pm
lol
i have strage dreams when i listen, wathc, or read anything japanese.
oh yea also when i eat anything japanese or chinese. sweatdrop  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:54 pm
bump ninja pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:02 pm
BUMP  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Shinmeiryuu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:03 pm
I'm not sure if I remember this much, but here goes.

Ok, since my 8th grade promotion was a disaster [two words: pouring rain], in the dream, I was at that promotion again [and it still rains]. One of the dudes who received this award for had this speech that began with "I had a dream..." Oh, and our ceremony in the dream was held at some building from Washington D.C. Yeah, so one of the obnoxious guys in are class were yelling and stuff. When all of the sudden, I'm in this classroom, except it looks like the room stretches into eternity and the ceiling was about 4 feet from the ground. Well, there were a lot of lowerclassmen in the room [and god, they were annoying as hell]. They were mulitplying like rabbits. So one of the kids walk up to me; don't remember what he said, but we were arguing, I guess. Then the room turns into my elementary school outdoor cafeteria [I'm time traveling... --;] So kid got stubborn because he lost our arguement [?] and tries to punch me, I guess. I stop the punch and did some crazy judo thing, and the scene was all 'Matrix' like, slow motion and stuff. Then the scene freezes when he's about to hit the floor and the word "PWNED!" appeared at the bottom of the dream. Then I wake up.

domokun I have no idea what that's about.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:05 pm
I've been having really really strange dreams lately and a lot of them turn out to be my psychic power popping up again. The creepiest one was about a child getting killed and the next morning in the news I read about a child getting shot by a kidnapper because he was making too much noise.  

CameraxxWHORE

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:35 am
Ah. I'm back with more random dreams that prove I need a life.

Dream 1:

My friends and I were sleeping over my friend Katie's house. While there, we decided to go out onto Katie's deck, which had a diner in it. For some god-awful reason, my grandmother was sitting in this huge wicker chair near the enterance. As we were standing in line for food, she proceeded to yell out DNAngel spoilers ( crying ). Suddenly, I heard Caitlin squeal like a fangirl. I look up and see Dark in the front of the line. eek Caitlin proceeded to tackle him and she wouldn't let him go for the rest of the dream. Err... that's all I remember.

Dream 2:

Frakae, Nonobot, (friends of mine) and I were going to a pool party. While we were walking up the person's driveway (I forget who it was), I fell and scraped my leg. Which was strange, because I already have a cut there. Anyway, as we walked around the house looking for a band-aid, an evil witch came out of nowhere and turned Frakae into an ant. After that, the witch (o_o who looked eerily similar to Lust [I need a life gonk ]) disappeared in a puff of grey smoke.

Nonobot and I began looking around the house to find something to change Frakae back to normal. The Frakae-ant led us to this room which had a compy desk. Underneath the desk was a door. I opened the door, and it led into another room. When we crawled into it (the door was low), Frakae turned back into herself. Caitlin was sitting in the room, and she kept staring at the carpet. When I looked at it, I woke up. o_O

Meh... that's all I have for now. xd There's this really long one in my journal... *too lazy to copy and paste it all*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:14 pm
I had one last night about a ghost in my school that kept popping balloons and I was actually flying in this dream. I was flying after the ghost, trying to talk to him and ask him what was wrong. I wanted to know if I could help him. Then I got shot and when I woke up, my chest felt wet in the spot where I had been shot in my dream (right over my heart) and my breathing was slowing down.  

CameraxxWHORE

ViewtifulVampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:20 pm
I had a dream where Hamtaro was slowly chewing off my head... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:54 pm
I had a strange dream last night...but it was...dirty. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Adrinix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:56 pm
i once dremped i was in willie wonkas chocolate factory...he wanted to kill me  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:59 pm
ViewtifulVampire
I had a dream where Hamtaro was slowly chewing off my head... 3nodding
thats just creepy... scream  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:29 pm
Dream...time of dream sometime in May...I went out on a date with Osaka from Azumanga...creepy thing....I really liked it...I'd love to write about it but it's been so long it is hard to remember. And making stuff up along the way would be ceating. Heh Rasberry Heaven.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff