Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:15 pm
We need more people here anyways. XD With a little effort this could be the next biggest random-chat thread since Sangome's Random Chat thread back on the old Anime Garden.

Until then, I know who our regulars are. Mmhmm. And how. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:17 pm
Bishies, eh?

I honestly don't have any complaint about thinking an anime/game charatcer is hot. Heck, I claim my bishie as Zelos, as you may know.

Well, not claim him. I don't own him. Namco does. Me saying I own him would be copyright infringement.

Anyway, the one thing that annoys me is that fangirls hate a certain character just because they get paired with their beloved bishie at some point. Kagome, Kikyou, Winry and Roze are prime examples of these. >_< It frustreates me. I mean, I personally don't like any of the afformentioned characters that much, but not because of pure jealousy. That's just a bit silly.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:19 pm
I don't mind bishies.

I mind long winded rants about bishies.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Just as I don't wanna kill Naota because he's trying so effing hard to get in that girl's pants (er, skirt). What will happen will happen. Hell, what I'm scared of is when my book comes out and some sick decides to turn it into an anime movie, and then we have people claiming Lotus as their bishouju and complaining "Oh why in the hell does she end up killing herself? We would have gladly accepted her!" When in all reality they have no idea she's gay.

No, seriously. Lotus is lesbian. O_O  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:33 pm
O_o Now then. It's 11:30 PM over here on the East Coast. Where is it over in your places?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:34 pm
11:34, precisely.  

Magenta Placenta

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:35 pm
Lotus Angora
O_o Now then. It's 11:30 PM over here on the East Coast. Where is it over in your places?
10:35.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:36 pm
O_o Funny. It's 11:32 over here. Then again I guess my computer's busted or something.

The sad thing is this computer monitor right now is the only light in the house. The rest is darkness, and nobody else is up. Don't I feel like a hokikimori now. ><  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:37 pm
Lotus Angora
O_o Funny. It's 11:32 over here. Then again I guess my computer's busted or something.

The sad thing is this computer monitor right now is the only light in the house. The rest is darkness, and nobody else is up. Don't I feel like a hokikimori now. ><
Everyone's asleep here too.

But my dad is on the couch behind me, snoring, so I have headphones plugged into my PSP and have Elfen Lied and other anime/game music blasting into my ear canals.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:38 pm
Right now our chandelier, the television playing zombie movies, and my laptop (also playing zombie movies) are on. Then that's it.

Everyone's sleeping.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:39 pm
I can't afford a PSP. xp I can't even afford the headphones. I'm a homeless man freeloading off of anyone and everyone, and I pride myself on my six-year broke streak. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:41 pm
Lotus Angora
I can't afford a PSP. xp I can't even afford the headphones. I'm a homeless man freeloading off of anyone and everyone, and I pride myself on my six-year broke streak. XD
xd

Meh. This Elfen Lied song is oddly peppy.

You ever expect bubbly j-pop as the ending theme to an anime with extreme emotional and psychologicla situations and extreme violence?

Didn't think so.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:41 pm
I'm a rich kid whose parents are too cheap to supply me with lunch money.

Whatever. I'd rather have a protruding ribcage than lose my iPod.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:46 pm
[._ShinRas Homunculus_.]
Lotus Angora
xd

Meh. This Elfen Lied song is oddly peppy.

You ever expect bubbly j-pop as the ending theme to an anime with extreme emotional and psychologicla situations and extreme violence?

Didn't think so.
I don't expect j-pop period. surprised  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Magenta Placenta
I'm a rich kid whose parents are too cheap to supply me with lunch money.

Whatever. I'd rather have a protruding ribcage than lose my iPod.
Yeah...You can easily get your stomach back by eating all the steak from the back porch or something. But you can't just get your iPod back by eating. You'd probably end up killing someone and taking theirs, and sticking their body on the porch for the maggots to spawn from.

Not to mention that I must be the only man on Earth without an iPod at this moment. ><  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff