Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
would you rather have an uke, seme or seke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:17 pm
I don't know. I could go either way, really. It's one of my greatest desires to protect people... but then, I also don't like to impose.

I'm a seke myself. Leaning towards uke. Or at least, that'd be the case if I were male.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:20 pm
I'd rather have an uke, seeing that I already have one. ;D
Upbeat and affectionate, fun to be around and willing to pry me from my comfortable seat to do things with him. That's all I really like, and if the person is easy enough for me to be around, I'd be happy flirting and being a bit domineering of course... Masochistic tendencies would be a plus, so long as they aren't too into self-mutilation.  

Kazkazarian

Look to the Skye

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:09 am
Seke. I happen to be one myself, quiet and wicked calm at times and then others I'm mad playful.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:09 am
I would rather have a seme! They will protect you, kickthe a** of anyone who dares touch you, and make you feel better when your sad. Though sometimes you get the broody doesn't care seme who will love to torture the hell out of you and secretly loves you but likes to make you upset or flustered >_< I still choose the seme.

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:31 am
I'd want a seme and an uke, so I could watch them. Dirty voyueristic me.

For myself, probably a seke, 5% uke and 95% seme.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:02 pm
Seke :3 I tend to fall for shy people, But i like being the less dominative in the relationship, too sweatdrop Ah, I Dunno.

Fagosauris-Rex

caligulasNightmare

Greedy Entrepreneur

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:35 pm
I'd want a seme because I would love to have someone protect me. Im just an all around uke!(and currently searching!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:08 pm
A seke cuse I can`t choose! XD whee  

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Groovin Magic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:56 pm
I'd rather have an uke cuz I like to have someone that I can boss around.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:53 pm
Seke because 1: I can't pick xp 2: because I also switch back and forth with moods so I would want someone who could switch with me...did that make any sense to anyone? sweatdrop  

Broken Hearted Hiei

loc0pnay89

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:05 pm
wow...hmmm gotta think about this..... well first off i'ma girl so yea... back to the topic.. if i was a gay.. i'd want a seke... simply because i have this thing about being dominant and submissive.. BUT... it really depends because you can be both an uke OR a seme but still be BOTH dominant and submissive.. hard question to answer  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:47 pm
Give me an uke. I want someone to boss around and have them do everything I wish. Ha it would be great. Of course in return I'd please him to no end and protect him from anything.  

Nemfatic Overdose

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:28 pm
heart 4laugh SEME !!!!! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:40 pm
I'd rather have an uke...though as i'm writing this my avi looks pretty uke-ish... sweatdrop  

Kappugen

Netsuke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:23 pm
I'd rather have a Seme =w= heart

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items