Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

census
  +1
View Results

Evil-Olive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:53 pm
I have no tatoos or piercings at all.
It kinda pisses me off, to have my body so clean and un-touched.
But my mom doesn't want me to get any piercings, let alone tatoos.
I'll deal for a while.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:01 pm
I have my ears pierced, my nose pierced ( left side), and I want my belly button pierced. Adn im getting a tattoo for my birthday.  

eternallyyours711

AS574

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:18 pm
I don't know... I'm going to shave my head and eyebrows and I don't have any modifications, can really get away with it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:44 pm
MY TATTOO IS COMPLETE!
this is the best picture i have of it. i look all zombie like, and this picture was taken while my girlfriend(all you can see is her hair here) was hugging me.
User Image  

DR490N

bloodyandrea

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
i have 2 piercings on each ear, and 1 on my belly button. i want to get a tattoo between my shoulder blades. twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 am
I've got each ear done twice, one has a 5mm plug in, and my tongue done. I also have a tattoo on the inside of my left wrist.  

Slayer Igraine

L3ts S3t Th3 Stag3 OnF1re

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:45 pm
ok,
well 1st,
who would want o pierce their p***s.
and 2,
i would rather get piercings then tattoos.
and,
i have 2 piercings on my ear. and thats it so far. x]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:57 am
tattoos don't hurt nearly as much as people say they do.
peircings are more painful and really, they don't look as good. people are going overboard with them, like peircing their necks and arms and stuff like that. it just looks disgusting and stupid, and i would imagine walkign near a decently powered electromagnet would be highly painful or at least highly uncomfortable. with tattoos as long as they're being done right, you have this wonderful peice of art on your body that speaks to an aspect of yourself. my first is a celtic tattoo because of my celtic ancestry and a celtic pagan, and it's on my shield arm, hence the shield knot(i'm left handed, so my right arm is my shield arm).  

DR490N

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:10 pm
DR490N
tattoos don't hurt nearly as much as people say they do.
peircings are more painful and really, they don't look as good. people are going overboard with them, like peircing their necks and arms and stuff like that. it just looks disgusting and stupid, and i would imagine walkign near a decently powered electromagnet would be highly painful or at least highly uncomfortable. with tattoos as long as they're being done right, you have this wonderful peice of art on your body that speaks to an aspect of yourself. my first is a celtic tattoo because of my celtic ancestry and a celtic pagan, and it's on my shield arm, hence the shield knot(i'm left handed, so my right arm is my shield arm).

Which is more painful depends on both the piercing location and the tattoo location, as well as size. Getting my tongue pierced was the most painless of all my 'body modifications'. Far less painful than the tattoo. Whether a piercing looks stupid is just your opinion. Piercings may also represent aspects of yourself, and some people get silly tattoos that don't represent them at all - just like some people get silly piercings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:40 pm
Piercings I want:
Tongue piercing
Tragus
anti-tragus
Labret
Manroe
Medusa[maybe]
Nipples.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm
XAngelFromYourNightmareX
Piercings I want:
Tongue piercing
Tragus
anti-tragus
Labret
Manroe
Medusa[maybe]
Nipples.

I always thought that either a vertical labret and a medusa, or a jestrum and alabret would be quite nice looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:24 pm
I'm not sure I want a pricing yet, I may just get me some tattoos, and well, I want to get some of my designs as tattoos, Something on my upper back and some kind of bracing on one of my arms, I know I would design them myself and I want them to have meaning, something that represents me. I thought about piercing my eyebrow, but with glasses that would be lame, and well, I can't really think of me piercing my noes or lips...I could just get more piercings for my ears, the upper year.  

Redwing~Shadow

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:53 am
Joined the nose ring club 3 weeks ago. So now my body art stands as thus:

5 earrings
Labret
Nose