Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No reviving threads! >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:12 pm
[Ice_Cream_Sandwich]
User Imageyes so do i but i actully talk to himUser Image

wow! ur not being conceited. ur really really hot  

santannamoss

cazziegal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:27 am
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?
omg, it's so cute! whee heart that's so adorable.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:54 pm
ok dont listen to the ppl who told u to tell someone else to talk to him cuhz uhmm... i tried dat. and i missed my chance cuhz he didnt want a shy person >.< U have to be able to talk to him NOT someone else and if u can't do dat.. den dat sux for uuu. cuhz juxz think of him as a regular person. pretend its one of yur best friendsz an go up to him like a regular friend an say 'hey wsup' er w.e yuu wanna say. then later on u can ask him i mean whatsz the worst that can happen ? u can get rejected yea but its not like he gon` b like 'damn no yu uuugllyy' then bite yur head off or n e thing. so juxz do iiiittt  

o0Noy0o

cycloneoldaccount

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:56 am
kawaii_usagi108
talk to him.i had the same problem(exept the guy i like was the same age as me).i didnt talk to him for a whole year and my friends tried to get me to talk to him but i didnt and he know i liked him but now its is to late cause he moved to hawaii.dont make the same mistake i did.at least be friends with him

Friends first, definetly. Then try something like a date. But only after you're comfortable with each other. If you ask him on a date and then are really shy about it, chances are you'll really screw things over. Plus, if you're friends first, then you can see if you like him more than you do now, or maybe it will be completely opposite. Either way, friends before dating is a generally makes everything easier.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff