Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

acana_marrionett

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:13 pm
wow people have officialy lost their ******** minds!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:14 pm
acana_marrionett

I understand the sentiment, but would you like to eleborate further on the subject? It is one individual and a small group of followers that this particular story is centered around, not people in general after all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

acana_marrionett

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:23 pm
lurichan
acana_marrionett

I understand the sentiment, but would you like to eleborate further on the subject? It is one individual and a small group of followers that this particular story is centered around, not people in general after all.

i was just saying that caues i couldn't think of any other way to say it...
these people are insane and semi_sadistic!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:25 pm
acana_marrionett
lurichan
acana_marrionett

i was just saying that caues i couldn't think of any other way to say it...
these people are insane and semi_sadistic!

*nods* Those people are what I would refer to as extremists. They don't represent the majority of the people of that faith, but because their view points and actions are so extremist they give everyone a bad name vicariously.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:07 pm
Wow... I really liked how they attacked her about how she is a Neo-Nazis. It's also funny how she thinks that her religion is the one true religion. I just love how that are slamming her. I know this post might piss people off but i really don't care. This B*tch is F#$ked up!! I myself felling like finding the B*tch and hitting her. It is not her place to judge those but Gods job to judge those who face those pearly gates. That's what it says in the bible. I think she is so messed up in the head she actually believes what she is saying and is pissing a LOT of people off. She is a NUT!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:01 pm
Well... Now that I'm back I'll work on keeping this on the front page for the new members. ^^

To ifrit.spawn2: ...Don't we all.

To acana_marrionett/Lurichan:
They have, and not even in the good way! Yeah, most extremists are a minoirty who think that their way is the ONLY way. They are usually close-minded people who can't see outside of their own thoughts. *cough*catholics*cough*

To WitchHazal0713: Of COURSE she believes what she's saying. But you have to admit that it can't be entirely her fault. She was probably raised to believe that, as her parents were probably raised the same way. You all may not want to think it's true, but close-mindedness and retardness is indeed genetic... (In the bringing up of the child)

Kupo Ikari

mee_shee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:12 pm
Personally, I don't believe we HAVE freedom of speech.

This is not a free country.

Definitly not. But it's better than most.

I think that these people have a right to be inconsiderate bastards if they choose.

But it's completley disrespecful and im-moral.

People can be heartless sometimes, and just plain jerks.

But that's where we get our punches in!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:48 pm
People like them scare others from religion.

Sorry but if THAT'S what God is like then I want NOTHING to do with him.  

xAsh-chanx

Silly_Doll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:55 am
"Religion is the opiet of the masses" ~Karl Marx  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:57 am
interestingly enough, if one makes a close study of history and religion and the way the two interrelate, the decline in general human moral and spiritual and general intelligence can be linked to the beginning of christianity in europe. for some time the main population was not allowed to read. bathing was also against the rules of society, as were many other things that eventually became detrimental to society. blind obediance became mandatory, especially to religion and subsequently the king(it was believed that the king was chosen by god to be the ruler of the land). As a result of this, human intelligence began to decline, and so began the ages upon ages of following what society said was right as opposed to thinking for oneself.
this continued right up until the reinessance, and after the burning times and spanish inquisition, continued once again until the 1960s and hte hippie movement.  

DR490N

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:53 pm
mee_shee
Personally, I don't believe we HAVE freedom of speech.

This is not a free country.

Definitly not. But it's better than most.

I think that these people have a right to be inconsiderate bastards if they choose.

But it's completley disrespecful and im-moral.

People can be heartless sometimes, and just plain jerks.

But that's where we get our punches in!
I don't think we have freedom of speech either.If we do have it,how come we can't speak to one person the same way we speak to another?Example,when guys at the workplace tell dirty jokes to each other it's ok but,when they tell a lady in the workplace a dirty joke they get sent to sensitivity training?And you can't say certain things to people because it's often veiwed as discrimination,even when it's not.

Which is really sad when you think about it,because so many people died in wars to protect this right,and many people are not even aloud to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:25 am
DR490N
interestingly enough, if one makes a close study of history and religion and the way the two interrelate, the decline in general human moral and spiritual and general intelligence can be linked to the beginning of christianity in europe. for some time the main population was not allowed to read. bathing was also against the rules of society, as were many other things that eventually became detrimental to society. blind obediance became mandatory, especially to religion and subsequently the king(it was believed that the king was chosen by god to be the ruler of the land). As a result of this, human intelligence began to decline, and so began the ages upon ages of following what society said was right as opposed to thinking for oneself.
this continued right up until the reinessance, and after the burning times and spanish inquisition, continued once again until the 1960s and hte hippie movement.

Um...

DR490N
bathing was also against the rules of society

...No?  

zz1000zz
Crew

dante_reincarnation15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:07 pm
wow thoes were some weird vids  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:48 am
I am all for freedom of speech and of course these people should be allowed to express their opinions, but I feel that as a moral situation they should obviously not be protesting at funerals (simply out of human decency). People need to realize that even in a society that is so open about these things there are limits to what is acceptable and what is not.  

necromancy14

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces