Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[original]The wings of the fire bird ( ready and waiting! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:44 pm
With a smile Nefreous thanked the cook and once more poped onto the deck, his eyes shifting to the setting sun as he climbed up onto the deck beside the wheel. "I need someone in the crow's nest!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:45 pm
"I don't know where the other two are, but I do know of the sword and that means that he won't let me go." He said softly as he let the chains hold him to the wall. "I'm doomed."  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:50 pm
Polaris went over and looked at him. "Now now..don't get upset..you've been very cooperative with me..let me go talk to the captain..mabye I can convince him to unchain you..and let you eat..but you'd have to promise to not run away? Wouldn't it be much better to stay on the ship as an ally instead of a prisoner?" He said smiling again. Even his icy gaze has melted leaving a almost calming oceanlike blue in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:57 pm
"No one on the ship can get out now that he's on deck. Even if I did try and run I wouldn't make it off the deck, and if I did all he would have to do is come after me once more. " He said softly as he shook his head. "As long as we stay on his good side we should be fine. " The God finnished as he shook out his long curly blond hair, his soft skin glowing though it was not in the light. Deep brown eyes sat like stones as he looked at the man with blue eyes. "I'll be damned if I go out like this though." He added as he looked back to the deck. "Go talk and I'll wait."  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:21 pm
Polaris smiled. "Alright then." He walked out the moment he was away from Loki his cold demenor returned. "Captain..he only knows of the sword the two things you need to find it he knows nothing of. He says he can't excape so he won't try..may I release him and bring him some food."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:56 pm
"You swab the decks, that is what you will be doing on the ship from now on, after you didn't listen to me when I told you not to go to the hold." He looked at the boy and then smiled warmly, "but for getting the information that I need you are going to be lookout. After all I can get the decks later tonight." He let his hair down as he walked past the other man. "I will let him go, and I will show him to some food." He did as he said he would, letting the god go as he walked up to the deck followed by the raven haired Nefreous who wraped a warm blanket around his shoulders.  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:01 pm
Polaris climbed up to the crows nest and took the spy glass looking around. He gave a nod to Loki to show that he had done was he said before continuing his duty's.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:14 pm
Polaris looked annoyed. "I have it..don't worry." he said his blue eyes studying the sea. "The sea..its calm today.." he closed his eyes seeming to sway back and forth with the motion of the water before opening his eyes again. He looked off into the distance. "Captain..it looks like we will not make land fall for some time."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Slime and Snails

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:15 pm
(meh I missed your reply perry. Ignore mine *deletes*)  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:20 pm
"I know this, we won't make land for three days if the odds are not with us." He shook his head as he wanted to turn, he wanted to take his bird form. "I wish I could see how far we are..."  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:24 pm
Polaris looked out his eyes glowing blue. "....If the wind continues to favor us we will reach an island in three days." he looked up at the sky. "The clouds are good there will be no storms are only problem could be losing wind." His eyes glowed blue. "We should adjust our course starboard their is a reef a few hours ahead of us..there are no ships within the region of our present destination." He looked down. "Can I come down now Captain?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:38 pm
He let his eyes open wide as he blinked a few times. "What the hell are you?" He asked taken back slightly. "I've never met anything like that before, I mean, you told me things that only one that was here for hundred of years would know..."  

legato_darkfall

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:58 pm
Polaris smiled for a moment. "the ocean has been here for a long time captain..I'm an ice mage but in truth I'm a master of the water plane..I can talk to the sea." he came down. "As for the weather..I know clouds.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:10 pm
He smiled as he looked to the waters and then licked his lips. "You may know the water, but I know the Curent and the Tide." He smiled as he looked to the ice mage. "Things change over time, that is one thing that is always true."  

legato_darkfall

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces