Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krad The Angel Of Life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:58 pm
MinaMouse
I wish so too. It was soo cute how they all say Bossa-nova or Cassanova! Maybe they get more in the manga? (Which I need to read...)

yeah I agree he ish cute and..avi art^^
could you do me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:03 pm
This thread needs ultimate luff ♥ So many yaoi possibilities... there's HikaxKao, TamaxKyou, MorixHunny, KyouxKao, TamaxKao, MorixKao... any couple besides HunnyxKao involving Kaoru... NekozawaxTamaki, KyouyaxNekozawa, the list goes on! <3

@Babybluebutterfly: Actually, I find the art in the manga much better than the anime. Haruhi with long hair looks prettier in the manga ♥

SharpCookies

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

Hitachiincest diehard fan here - and I like TamaKyou, MoriHun, and most things involving Nekozawa (<3). Heh, SharpCookies - you are in my guild - never noticed you here before...

Anyway... I prefer the mangas, which I recently bought on a sporadic whim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:09 pm
[double] [NEGATiiVE]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

Hitachiincest diehard fan here - and I like TamaKyou, MoriHun, and most things involving Nekozawa (<3). Heh, SharpCookies - you are in my guild - never noticed you here before...

Anyway... I prefer the mangas, which I recently bought on a sporadic whim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

Well I only joined here a week ago, so...

Also, I haven't been really involved in your guild too much anymore. I'm sorry; I'm just kinda loosinginterest and can't find anything to post in that captures my interest.

Also (again); I am a WAY bigger Hitachiinest fan than you >w< Want proof? See my ultra long (for me) fanfiction about HikaxKao in the Arena section. (This? Advertising? Nooooooo... xD)

SharpCookies

Aki_Ame_Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm
totally awesome anime!! 4laugh
I cried in the end heart crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:30 am
I love the way the anime managed to capture the light-heartedness of the manga, and the simplicity of the character designs made it all so cute. There were several serious moments in the anime as well and there were rather gorgeously done. Twincest themes were delicious heart  

Sofina-chan

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:57 am
I love Host Club ^^
Kyoya is my fave host, I have a soft spot for dark, cunning, Glasses wearing charaters X3

Kasandoa is my fav non host charater. I just love him whee

MOE!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:59 pm
This is probably my favorite anime/manga series right now. ^_^ It's sooo slashable. My favorite pairing is Kyouya/Tamaki  

FaerieQueenSparkle

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:05 pm
OMG I love KyouyaxTamaki and KouruxHikari =] I think the twins should totally get together, and they said it themself in epi... oh I think it was 9 or 12, they said they were homo, so.... yay Ouran!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:55 pm
I really love this manga. It has all my favorite things in one. *Hearts eyes* The comedy, romance and hints of shounen ai. whee The art isn't bad either.  

Yumi_Kirei

Itinerant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:28 pm
[Try to realize the truth.

Heh. I love the episode where they talk about Seme/Uke-ness XD

I believe it was episode 3... >.<

There is no spoon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:07 am
Aki_Ame_Tenshi
totally awesome anime!! 4laugh
I cried in the end heart crying

I Know so did I!!!

Lol I love the Twincest I even got my mum watching it. The manga is just as good i reacon. I love the way she draws cassanova-kun and haruhi as a couple in the extras  

oOoKIYAoOo

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:31 am
I love Hikaru and Kaoru (especially Kauro-- so cute! xd ) but i wish they had taken Kyoya and Tamaki maybe a little bit further but ep 24 was pretty good...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:19 am
yeah i can see it  

protecterofelements

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 am
This has got to be one of my all time favorite animes yet. My favorite pairings are HikaruxKaoru and KyouyaxTamaki. I've even just started writing a fic about Kyouya and Tamaki, however, it's very dark for the first part.

Anyways, I'm getting off subject. I was just going to say, I absolutely love this anime, much more than I would've thought. I've got to wonder though, is there a second season? I've seen several comments on episodes saying there will be, but then others have said there won't be. Any clue? Someone?  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games