Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents?
  Yeah, definitely!
  Nope, not really!
View Results

PinkDroplets

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 am
Sometimes they're strict and sometimes they're not. It depends on the subject and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:04 pm
my parents are pretty whitewashed. >_< they have rules like other asian parents though, the rules are just.. compromised to be in the middle.  

SLURPEE_E

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:07 pm
SLURPEE_E
my parents are pretty whitewashed. >_< they have rules like other asian parents though, the rules are just.. compromised to be in the middle.
Same here xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:29 am
my parent are strict and i thought i was unfair cuase my non asian friends parents are better  

candygrl93

AznFraud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:26 pm
my parents are strict, they expect me to get a 4.0gpa, even if i get like a 3.9999999999999 my parents still punish me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:25 pm
my parents are not really that strict other parents are meaner than my parents  

bored_hot_chic

lov3hurts93

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:03 pm
yes! lol expecially on grades..>_>"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:34 pm
My Parents Said "No Girlfriend Till Ur 18!" Ahahah.............. No seriously thats wut they said..  

Ducngu

asian_sweety

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:42 pm
i think asian parents are more strict then others.. b/c i have a Japanese mother and American father.. and my father has never laid a hand on me.. but well my mother( who is 100% Japanese) she tried to raise me how she was raised..a and she was raised soo strict that she was hit when she was young and had a bad child hood.. and now she would hit me for no reason.. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:48 pm
this is so true i cant believe it... Its true to grades especially. Grades for some reason are almost everything they care about.  

Love Plushi

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:04 pm
asian_sweety
i think asian parents are more strict then others.. b/c i have a Japanese mother and American father.. and my father has never laid a hand on me.. but well my mother( who is 100% Japanese) she tried to raise me how she was raised..a and she was raised soo strict that she was hit when she was young and had a bad child hood.. and now she would hit me for no reason.. cry

isnt that.... child abuse? o.o;;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:11 pm
It could be called child abuse if it's too an extent...
*Tries to sound smart using cool words*...
But lots of times I guess hitting is considered discipline...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

asian_sweety

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:16 pm
[ kozume-chan ]
asian_sweety

isnt that.... child abuse? o.o;;;

it i was child abuse ..but the thing is..in japan they don't believe in it.. so there is no such thing  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:03 pm
yeah asian parents are more strict...and everyone knows that even some of my teachers  

john douangpanya

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:57 pm
YES! My parents don't let me go anywhere. i haven't been anywhere with my friends since March. They tell me to get off the computer and go walk around but then they say I'm not allowed to leave the house.
When I went to Malaysia with my Dad in July we went to genting. I moved my foot to turn around and my dad told me not to go anywhere.

Last year was my brothers year 12 ball. Everything was paid for and on the day my Dad just said no. like omg! he paid 1k for everything and then he just says no!

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff