Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:42 am
*watches while eating Pie*

I'm happy for you I sure you'll be very happy!

*starts eating toast*

User Image

*looks over to a near by table and sees Yuri*

Takes toast with her leaving Jino and Zed bickering*

Yuri-Chan!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:55 am
Stares angrily at Zed and throws a few ninja stars at his legs.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:37 pm
Jumps pirueting like a ballet dancer and the runs around jino and then gets serious all of the sudden when in front of jino."Anyways did you find anything in this conrad?...What can we expect?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:48 pm
He sighs and points at Kika hoping she doesn't notice, "She was his ex wife... it seems that this is nothing more then an spirit trying to get even... if we were to attack head on, we would perish... that's all I really found out" I point to a darkened castle up the road, "In the courtyard of that castle, is where they were wed.. it appears he's limited to that courtyard, although his followers are not..." My eyes wander to Kika and Yuri, "Kika and Lesbian ((Yuri means Lesbian in Japanese)) are in danger... in fact" points back at Zed, "We're in danger if we're around her..."  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:13 pm
"I see... I will still stay to protect her. I mean she is our companion...anyways I can exorcise that a*****e, no problem."The dark ninja lookls at the girls."Anyhow we should go to the courtyard. As MUCH AS i HATE WRECKLESS PEOPLE... Spirits gain strenght with each person that dies around them. Why? Because they absorb fresh souls. So our only chance is to get moving and exsorcise that MF right here, right now. And for that we'll need her as bait"Whispering.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:42 pm
*looks over at the guys whispering to each other*

Must have found out about me and conrad...its not like I wanted to marry him I was only 10 and my dad sold me to him...a*****e anyway maybe I should get going while thier not looking...Hey Yuri keep them busy for me!

*sneaks down the back all towards the castle arrives at the castle to bewelcomed in his usually manner*

User Image

Like this is going to confuse me Conrad-kun.....  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:58 pm
I scan the area around Yuri one more time and look for Kaki... "DAMNIT!" I yell as I grab Zed's arm and jump to the roof of the building next to them, "She went without us!" lets his arm go and jumps the roofs till he reaches the castle gates and sits in a tree watching the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:12 pm
*wanders around*

I'm here aren't I!

When Are you going to stop being a child and come out?

I could always leave!

*wind swirls around her*

User Image

8back is turned to him*

There you are....

*looks over the new dress she was wearing*

User Image
How kind of you....  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:40 am
Zed jumped and dissappeared into a shadow and appeared from Kikas shadow shadow and grabs her from behind putting his sword under Kikas chin."Who the hell do you think you are dude? Getting close to my lady here is not acceptable. And you Kika? What do you think you're doing? your are not going anywhere."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Gino jumps from the tree and next to Zed, "Careful..." he whispers as he pulls out his blades griping firmly.  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:18 pm
*monotonelessly*

What are you doing?

I told you I could handle it.....

*kika's form melts in Zeds hold it to shadow*

Now i'm here what is it that you wanted?

So you can finally rest in peace or whatever?

*conrad takes Kika into his arms*
User Image

*pushes him away*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:37 pm
Zed takes his human form and gives her his back."Well little Jino looks like she cares nothing about you...then again I am bi...I may understand both or understand none...the situation will decide that."The ninja jumped and dissappeared into the night.  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:03 pm
I study the situation silently and shrug, "Handle it then..." I turn and take one more look at Kika and jump out of the castle's boundaries heading back toward the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:45 pm
*tears fall silently from her eyes as they leave her*

There I did what you wanted you'll leave them alone RIGHT!!!

*Chains shoot up out of the ground and bind her*

Conrad: Only if you stay here with me...heheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

Rebel_Princess

candyHOLICo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:05 pm
Name: Maki
Race: Human
Ninja Rank: ANBU
Pic:User Image  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash