Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:15 pm
Miss Basore puts a hand to her chin and nods, "Mmhmm, as I thought. I only healed the bone since that was the most severe injury. I'm sure the rest of that area got agitated as well, but so long as its just a little pain we should be fine. Give it a couple days and the pain will be gone soon enough, just... don't be pulling any stunts. If that's all you need, then you're free to go, Jess." smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:44 pm
Thank you Miss Basore. *Jess turns to walk out the door.*  

Broken_Heart_Music

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:31 pm
The nurse walks about the hospital wing dusting off anything needing dusting, putting clean sheets on the beds, and pretty much making everything as clean as humanly possible for the start of the new term.

"Lalala dee da" heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 pm
i think i broke my leg.  

Mr Xenophilius Lovegood

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:24 pm
Llenlleawg came in holding his broken arm wich had a bone sticking out of it "Note: Irish Wolfhounds are stronger than Irish Setters" He muttered  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:29 pm
(( I'm very sorry about taking so long to respond here. I didn't have much time to do stuff on the computer the past week or so and the time I had went all into my Herbology class gonk ))

Llenlleawg OConnel
Llenlleawg came in holding his broken arm wich had a bone sticking out of it "Note: Irish Wolfhounds are stronger than Irish Setters" He muttered

She blinks at the boy's arm. "Oh my. An Irish Wolfhound did that? You're lucky that thing didn't rip clean off. Buuut its nothing I can't handle. Just lie that arm on that table there." Miss Basore pours some potion into two cups and hands one of them to Llenlleawg. "Drink this please. It'll keep my next act from feeling excrutiatingly painful."

Mr Xenophilius Lovegood
i think i broke my leg.

She hands the other cup to Xenophilius. "That goes for you too, dear. Once you drink it just lie down on that bed there."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

seidh-blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:53 am
khai elf enters the hospital wing and looks around sheepishly. he sees Mistress Basore looking tired after healing two students in a row.

he walks up to her and says, "mistress, would you like a goblet of tea? khai elf make one for you now."

*after making*

khai elf stoops down low in a bow while offering up the goblet of warm tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:03 pm
"Oooh yes please."

She takes the goblet and takes a sip, and lets out a relieved sigh.

"Mmmm. Ohh this is just what I needed. Thank you very much...uh... hm, now come to think of it I've never met you before now have I? Whats your name?" Miss Basore smiles warmly at the house elf.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Luna_Lovegood14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:39 pm
walk in crying a little. umm... me sorry to be bugging you and i now me probally shouldnt be here but me burned me finger and it hurt badly and me was wondering if me could have something to make it fell better.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:59 pm
I was just walking around getting to know the school so I stopped by to say hi. So...Hi. biggrin  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:47 pm
Luna_Lovegood14
walk in crying a little. umm... me sorry to be bugging you and i now me probally shouldnt be here but me burned me finger and it hurt badly and me was wondering if me could have something to make it fell better.

"Now now, don't be silly, of course you belong here. Anyone who gets hurt in this school is always a patient of mine." She grabs a paste jar out of the cupboard along with a band-aid and walks over to the elf, "Right, lets have a look," after merely glancing at the wound she open the jar and scoops out just enough orange paste for the burn on the finger. The nurse applies the paste then sticks on the band-aid to cover it.

"There you are, that should null the pain a while until it heals. If it turns out you need more of this stuff you know where to call don't you?" wink

ChubbyK1tty
I was just walking around getting to know the school so I stopped by to say hi. So...Hi. biggrin

"Hello! biggrin Its not often I get visitors who don't need fixing up. Like what you see so far?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:53 am
"oooh. mistress basore asks me my name. me honoured miss. me elf khai", elf khai bows low to the ground.

"me help u miss. just ask me if you need anything."  

seidh-blade

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:14 pm
ChubbyK1tty

"Hello! biggrin Its not often I get visitors who don't need fixing up. Like what you see so far?"
Yeah I really do! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:21 am
* Walks in hand over one eye groaning * Miss...Miss Basore...* Groans again * SOmething is wrong with ny eye. * Takes hand off of eye. Eye is bright red, and zooming around, while the eyelid keeps flickering * PLz..help! Ow!  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces