Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:24 pm
say what? question oh well... I'm gonna go see if I can't figure one out... OOH!!! I have an idea! Have any of you ever seen this page that makes up joke definitions for musical terms? Like
Coloratura Soprano: a singer who can't find the right note, but has a wild time searching for it
blaugh
what if I use those definitions for the words?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:10 pm
Einstein Ami
Woahzahasdfjkl! I'ma mod! gonk I actually sorta feel bad 'cause I haven't been online much the past few days. Oh well, I'll REALLY make an effort now! XP *hugs Durza and Masq and teh other nice moddy people*

*hugs back* Good, you can pick up my slack. I had an enormous amount of homework this week, and haven't been on Gaia since Monday. sweatdrop Even now, I'm here at midnight, and I won't be here long.  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:17 pm
Masquanade
Oh yeah do any of you mods want to creat a word search, crossword puzzle, scrambled up letter puzzle, or any other type of puzzle you can think of? There is no limit on how many I need. But I don't want to do it all. whee Also anyone have any interesting (aka funny) pictures of bands? I want to do a caption contest. 3nodding

I used to know a good site for making word searches and crosswords; I'll see if I can find it. And I'll look through the band website's photo section for any good ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:19 pm
Durza the Shade
*hugs back* Good, you can pick up my slack. I had an enormous amount of homework this week, and haven't been on Gaia since Monday. sweatdrop Even now, I'm here at midnight, and I won't be here long.

It's nine-fifteen here. PM, o'course.

Anyway, I'm not usually a very responsible person. n_n; Maybe when we get a new mod or two I'll "resign." >>;  

Ascend

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:57 pm
Einstein Ami
Durza the Shade

It's nine-fifteen here. PM, o'course.

Anyway, I'm not usually a very responsible person. n_n; Maybe when we get a new mod or two I'll "resign." >>;

Well, it's not like modding here is hard. Just read all the threads (and don't we do that anyway?), be nice to the newbies, maybe edit some language or delete a double post here or there. *shrugs, yawns* G'night.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:41 am
lol...I've definitely got a funny band picture Masq *points to the Piccy thread*...Ack...I apologize for not being on last night.....so much to do it's not even funny....*reluctantly shuffles off to school*  

Skye of Thunder

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:00 am
Heya, I locked the "Huh?" thread, b/c it was off topic, and basically well.... should I delete it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:36 am
Aryah
Heya, I locked the "Huh?" thread, b/c it was off topic, and basically well.... should I delete it?

Maybe later today, after people have a chance to see that it's locked, and why.  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:38 pm
*puts "i'm special" ribbions in the mods' hair*
Hmm someone asked me if there was ever going to be a new memberlist- aka a list that listed what all the members played . . . ninja I don't know if would want to do another one . . . but maybe it won't be so bad if I have mods to help me. whee heart domokun domokun domokun

Also what do y'all think of a general discussion thread? I know there are a lot of threads plus a chatterbox thread- but there isn't one thread where you can talk about music and be unified. We have all these sectional threads and yet there isn't a place where all members can just go . . . yay or nay? domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:56 pm
Purty ribbon. whee

Well, maybe the Chatterbox could be Chatterbox/General Discussion or something - maybe even renamed General Discussion. It's way underused, anyway; the Administration thread has more pages than it! ^^;;  

Ascend

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:59 pm
Ami- good point 3nodding

Hmm I was thinking about doing a "getting to your fellow guildmates" thing. I don't want to start it and then . . . like no one do it . . . sweatdrop Do you think the members would do it?

Also there will be a big banner update soon . . . i hope. Including a banner I made myself. xp It's great.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:14 pm
Masquanade
Ami- good point 3nodding

Hmm I was thinking about doing a "getting to your fellow guildmates" thing. I don't want to start it and then . . . like no one do it . . . sweatdrop Do you think the members would do it?

Also there will be a big banner update soon . . . i hope. Including a banner I made myself. xp It's great.

yeah, I think that'd be a good thread.. but wouldn't it be a bit like someone just reading thru the 'introduce yourself' thread?... *shrugs* besides, that lists all the members and what they play (more or less).... if you want the mods to go thru and list what everyone plays, I'm up for it.  

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:06 pm
Aryah
Masquanade
Ami- good point 3nodding

yeah, I think that'd be a good thread.. but wouldn't it be a bit like someone just reading thru the 'introduce yourself' thread?... *shrugs* besides, that lists all the members and what they play (more or less).... if you want the mods to go thru and list what everyone plays, I'm up for it.

no it's an exercise
not a "post something about yourself" well it is kind of
but it involves more interactment
my plan about it:
in the thread ask memeber to participate
then randomly pair the members
the members in pair talk to each other via PMs and then the member has to post three things about their partner but one of them has to be false. then the other guild members have to pick out the false one

it involves a lot of interactment . . . but i'm afriad it might be too hard to do via gaia . . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:12 pm
Yeah, that seems a bit too complicated to pull off well.

And I'm glad you're here, Masq, I wanted to ask you something. The Massillon BOA regional is in a week, and I wanted to see if any of the other members' bands are going. Does that deserve its own topic, or should I just post in the BOA thread we have already, which is technically about Grand Nationals?  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:15 pm
Durza the Shade
Yeah, that seems a bit too complicated to pull off well.

And I'm glad you're here, Masq, I wanted to ask you something. The Massillon BOA regional is in a week, and I wanted to see if any of the other members' bands are going. Does that deserve its own topic, or should I just post in the BOA thread we have already, which is technically about Grand Nationals?

uh . . . it doesn't matter to me. sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games