Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

electronewyork

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:40 pm
super saiyan crapman
in my friend's opinion, that people usually confuse scene kids with emo kids and most scene kids are assholes. so the emo's are just caught in the crossfire... it's sad how I think this is true, most of the emo kids I know are really nice.
my friend was super scene and she was kinda mean with ppl. ... i loved her..but sometimes she was mean even with me. so i agree with you. i was always really shy and nice but people thought i was a b***h crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:58 pm
[-Hey Its Me-]
seriously. there just mad we steal there chicks. and sometimes there dudes..

hahaha i suppose that there mad about
that ^^ they just need to get a live and get over the fact that
emo dudes are way hotter then any other dudes in the world lol simple

scene_emo

john smigle hymer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:53 am
[-Hey Its Me-]
seriously. there just mad we steal there chicks. and sometimes there dudes..
.... why do emos hate preps?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:23 am
I think there's two reason why they hate them. The first one being that when the whole emo term came around it blew up into this big trend. It's worldwide now. So many kids are going emo and people are getting mad. It was like before it became this huge trend people loved emos(at least in a sense), and with love there comes the hate. What if punks and goths were as big as the whole emo thing, then they would hate them too. In a way people are just looking for something to hate.

The second reason would they strongly confuse scene kids with emos. I don't like a lot of scene kids they're rude and mean.  

Amabecy Rose

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:33 pm
Amabecy Rose
I think there's two reason why they hate them. The first one being that when the whole emo term came around it blew up into this big trend. It's worldwide now. So many kids are going emo and people are getting mad. It was like before it became this huge trend people loved emos(at least in a sense), and with love there comes the hate. What if punks and goths were as big as the whole emo thing, then they would hate them too. In a way people are just looking for something to hate.

The second reason would they strongly confuse scene kids with emos. I don't like a lot of scene kids they're rude and mean.

Yah seriously. I hate the poser emos...otherwise known as scene kids.
I know that I don't like preps because they are all high and mighty and tend to be bitches *not all of them*
But yeah, I'd like to know any reason, cuz one of my friends on here messaged me saying "Hey you emo b***h. Get a life and while you're at it go get laid." WTF?! I'm only 14 dammit...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:54 am
i think that they're all scared as hell of us, because it seems like emo kids are kinda taking over, and they're scared that they'll get bumped out of their seat of power  

lovingthe_music104

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:15 pm
lovingthe_music104
i think that they're all scared as hell of us, because it seems like emo kids are kinda taking over, and they're scared that they'll get bumped out of their seat of power

in my school preps think they are the majority but they don't realize that they re the minority, the majority in my school are band geeks and dorks (all of my friends and me) its a big group of people where everyone is friends or at least gets along. their are some different labels kinda mixed in this group but we all ignore those and just have fun together. I like it alot...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:20 pm
i love the emos some scene kids are nice to me, i really dont occciate with them though.  

m a c a b r e X

Punk_princess332

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:27 pm
QueenOfDarkness2010
softrain200614
lol
i think that the preps are just gay and jelous of us! whee

stressed bastards stressed

we have so much cooler friends than them preps suck at my school~ stressed

That's True!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:35 pm
Punk_princess332
QueenOfDarkness2010
softrain200614
lol
i think that the preps are just gay and jelous of us! whee

stressed bastards stressed

we have so much cooler friends than them preps suck at my school~ stressed

That's True!!

I have cooler frineds then you all, mine are all crazy a** metal heads. One of whom head butted the lead singer of Aiden. He was gonna get Gerard Way, but he couldn't be bothered looking for him at Download.  

Rellik San
Captain

xolovelyxloser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:15 pm
just because were soo muchh hotter. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:02 am
It's all just a jealousy thing. I think i'm the only person in my school that actually dresses scene. Or emo. Whatever fits.

Everyone is just preppy or gangster. And it's annoying. They're all like "EMO p***y YOU MUST DIE" ahahaha.

NONE of my friends except for the kids at the shows and Maria listen to hardcore/screamo/emo music either. Well besides them i don't have alot of friends.

Ahaha.

But anyways yeah, i think it's just because they think we're either >Self centered and want attention<

>Too depressed to even talk to<

>bi/gay<

>Or "scary"<

I mean who the ******** cares if we wear two belts, or jeans that are too tight? Or spend an extra 20 minutes on our hair. It's our style or LIFESTLYE, RIGHT?!

BETH BREAKDOWN

BleedingDreamKit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:52 am
the reason they hate us is because they think were just freaks i hear people at my skool bag all emo people because they say all we do is slit our wrists and take drugs which is not true  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:39 am
XxKitxX
the reason they hate us is because they think were just freaks i hear people at my skool bag all emo people because they say all we do is slit our wrists and take drugs which is not true

Nope instead, we sit around, listen to music and then those of us with intelligence discuss it and the issues relating, whilst enjoying a nice glass of straight whiskey (real whiskey such as Wild Turkey) with no ice.

...Or is that just me?  

Rellik San
Captain

Hugsei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:12 am
tessamon
A lot of groups hate emos and they usually use the line "go cut yourself emo kid" or "why dont you cry about it" or something like that. So drawing on how they attempt to pay out emo people, I'd say that they think we are ALWAYS sad and whinging about everything.

They also draw on the stereotype that every emo cuts, which is completely wrong. There are two types of emos, the ones that cut which are in it for the attention and are just generally depressed, and then there are the ones who are in it for the music and the style.

My friend said he doesn't like emos because they make a mockery of depression, but i don't really agree with that because he believes the music is just bands pretending to be depressed to get listeners. A lot of the time i think it is the bands/artists appealing to those who are depressed and giving them something to relate to, hence helping them through their problems. But yeah thats my rant.
I know. gonk There is this person on my bus who always says, "Go cry in a corner, write some poetry, cut yourself, and die." gonk gonk gonk emo  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games