Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Scathefyre

Everyday Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:19 am
Crappy: Office is moving, I may be cut offline for awhile and it was my late night hang out space for the past five years.

Crappier: My friend spent the week over at my house and sucked the life out of me.

Happy: My friend finally went home.

Very happy: The renaissance festival is coming up this weeked and I'm actually not broke, I prepared and earned extra money, sweet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:01 am
crying My ex is dating again
sad I'm still in love with her
neutral I'm smoking again
smile I'm going to the Ren Faire Sunday
biggrin With two of my closest friends

AingealOreiad

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:59 am
Extremely happy: I have a job interview on Tuesday. It's about damn time!

Happy: I get to hang out with Chris, Rachie, and Dana tonight.

Crappy: I've got a ton of stuff to do for my English class.

Shitty: My school is deciding to be a d**k about my financial aid, yet again. There's a very good chance I'll have to drop out and work full time for the next semester.

Indifferent: I wish I had the money to still be a member of the gym. I'd really like to kick the s**t out of a punching bag right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:24 am
Happy: One of my friends is coming to visit me this weekend.

Sad: I'm stuck at work until 7 tonight and then I have a four-mile walk home; the fluorescent lights at my office are a migraine trigger for me; my temp agency is screwing me out of a couple of bucks an hour.

Indifferent: My work day is about half over, and most of my coworkers will be leaving at five.  

walkingundine

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:48 am
biggrin : Princess Tutu.

smile : I got to meet a lot of friends at Anime Weekend Atlanta last weekend.

neutral : The only other Gaians I got to hang out with were ones I already knew (pre-Gaia).

sad : My English prof is giving back papers today. She's pissed at a lot of us for not clearing our topics with her before turning in the paper - I am among that group. I'm nervous as hell.

emo : The next con I can go to isn't until February - and there are some friends I just don't get to see at all except at cons.

confused : I'm still trying to figure out whether or not my estranged father is still processing oxygen. Since he remarried, my mother and I aren't next of kin anymore, so it's kind of hard to know. We have indicators that seem to imply he's kicked it, but we need a death certificate if we're going to hit up that life insurance policy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:01 pm
surprised : My pupil has grow to the point she is confident in breaking off ties with her ineffectual and inattentive boyfriend.

gonk : I may not have the funds for the Ren Faire this year.

neutral : I'm bleeding, and don't know why.  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:35 pm
xd Some dozy bint tried to glass me on Thursday and then tried to have me bounced. It was funny.
biggrin The spirit guide journey went really well with my test group
neutral I finished Path of Neo in one sitting.
cry I've been stood up for a Skype session  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:37 pm
neutral The weekend is nearly over
cry Up at 06:50 for work at 09:00
crying I get to look at resumés (CVs for those of us who are european) for my subordinate who'll likely be on higher wages than I am.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

VisasMarr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:56 pm
The Good: I got my labret pierced on Friday (YAY!!!) and partied it up with plenty of alcohol and dancing in a sweaty club. It was good times (I only had mix drinks because hard liquer and beer was not gonna be good for my piercing.)

The pretty: Fall is here, and everything is pretty. But it is also getting cold... Which means we're not far off from Edmonton's winter of death. Though it is claimed that it will be a lighter winter this year. No minus 45 degrees with a minus 20 degree wind chill...(ok, so it's only been like that once in all my time here, but still, it gets really ******** cold...I kind of like it though.) Winter is good because you can see all the stars.

The Not so good, not so bad: I had a nap in Rutherford Library (the Arts library) and it left me with a mild migraine (******** with my sleep is a pretty common trigger for me). So I have spent the rest of the day rather doped up.

The craptastic: I have a computer science assignment due on thursday. I have to model algorithms using "state" machines. Which is messy, ugly, difficult to understand, and just plain annoying. (I prefer nice logical flow charts - MS Visio) this assignment will be a pain in my bum, and brain.

The shitty shitty s**t: My Family is moving to BC (Mom, Dad, 2 little brothers). This makes me sad.

The shitty shitty s**t in a different way: My memory is like swiss cheese. I have to study like 3 times more than normal because I am just not remembering it. It is very very frustrating...and I'm really stressed out. I am contemplating taking a "memory booster" type drug/herbal... gah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:46 pm
3nodding I have caffeinated goodness ?

gonk I am stuck here until my compsci assignment is done. I might be here all night. The Knowledge Commons closes as 12am....

scream Why must the raptor horns be 13000 gold..and no one wants to buy my letters sad

crying I am sick, again... sad Gots the head cold, eye infection, my ears are sore..I'm so tired...wahwahwah. this sucks.  

VisasMarr

Scathefyre

Everyday Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:08 am

Good: I got a lot of work done today, I may be getting a new job too.

Bad: My friend and I had a dumb argument over stuff.

Crappy: It's 5:00 in the morning and I can't sleep.

Better: I'm finally not lurking as much as I used to anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:06 pm
good: i got the day off today.

bad: i finally listened to the damn podcast where Kirk Cameron had recorded (without consent scream ) the Raven's Cry Grove and then thoroughly bashed every single part... evil

linkie because i'm a sucker for shared punishment.

worse: i actually listened to the whole damn thing.

better: i get to housesit for a friend this weekend and be able to sleep in their temple room and have complete access to their library, heart  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:33 pm
Good: I get out of the house tonight. I need to get away from my mother--she's driving me up the wall.

Bad: Tomorrow's the court hearing to find out if the county will do the right thing and get my poor grandmother the ******** away from my idiot of an uncle.

Confusing: For the first time in over three years, I have strong feelings for someone other than my boyfriend. Many, many meetings between my forehead and my desk have ensued.

Indifferent: My friend is four days past her due date. I want to see this baby! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:26 pm
evil work
crying inter office politics
sad being paid far too little
neutral The week is more than half over
smile Moot night tomorrow
biggrin Then friday
3nodding Then lie in on monday, so I can pick up my passport
xd Then America on the 28th, arriving at 14.35  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:13 pm
Happy: i have a girlfriend whom i love and who loves me!

Crappy: my parents just took all of my stuff away that has anything to do with my beliefs and wont give it back until i leave home.

Conclusion: at least i have mel-chan...  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games