Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Where Do You Buy Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurokage Sanada83

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:25 am
apocalypse rider
i buy them at walden books.
i don't see you ever buying any.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:44 pm
Kurokage Sanada
apocalypse rider
i buy them at walden books.
i don't see you ever buying any.

i havent bought one there in a while. but if i do i do it there  

apocalypse rider

kp_anthony

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:42 pm
I buy mines at Media Play and Walden Books, but no they are gone crying .
The only other book store that sells manga is at Barnes and Noble, but they mostly don't have the book I want crying .
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:38 am
I buy mine in bolders and suncoast! but sometime the dont have the vomes i want our theyre sold crying is just like the manga of chrono crusade i have been searching for the volumen an i never find it! crying were could it bee? is been 4 moths allready im suffering!! does anyone know?  

Karin_Maker

.Sakura-Kyoto.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:12 pm
I buy mine at Chapters.

Speaking of that store, I just got a $50 Gift Certificate there. <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:07 pm
heehee e_e;; i get mine some really cheap stores that's independent-owned e_e; i get mine from comic cafe, elma library, THE REAL LIBRARY : like the ones in counties: and stuff ._.;; i have a lot of giftcards to chain stores such as barnes & nobles and of course borders e.e; it's very expensive, i suggest buying them online, cheaper and well, if you have a credit card, you're good to go!

Dutchess DebKOrah

~Chibi_Noodle_Kun~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:22 am
Borders, WaldenBooks, Barnes & Nobles, and...

...though it technically isn't buying, I'm borrowing Fruits Basket volume 12 tomorrow xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:32 pm
i would by manga but im to poor its not fun bein poor you cant buy anythign like mangas crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Albel_the_Black_Dragoon

Albel_the_Black_Dragoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:35 pm
i was reading samuri deepe kyo and got to book 8 but then the person i was borowin them from stoped lettin me borow them and i dont know anyone else that has them or if there is anywhere i can go on the interweb to read them it makes me crying im goin to go emo in a corner(cry in a corner)if thats ok with yall  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:38 pm
does anyone know where i can go to read some mangas on the interweb cuz im poor and cant buy them so i need a way to read them for free other than borowin them from friends because in the group i hang out with im the one known to break stuff alot so alot of times i dont get to borrow stuff because ppl dont want me to ruin it plz tell me were to go to read them if you know thx  

Albel_the_Black_Dragoon

Mr Freaky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:39 am
Books-a-Million, Barns and Noble, and Waldens Books at the mall  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:35 am
um......the bookstore?  

Servant of Soubi

Witheredbutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:58 pm
I buy my manga from Barnes and Nobles, Borders, and animecastle.com. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:05 pm
Albel_the_Black_Dragoon
i was reading samuri deepe kyo and got to book 8 but then the person i was borowin them from stoped lettin me borow them and i dont know anyone else that has them or if there is anywhere i can go on the interweb to read them it makes me crying im goin to go emo in a corner(cry in a corner)if thats ok with yall
I like that series! It's very good. I'm up to 10 right now, but I only own up to 15. My friend kinda had them and wanted to get rid of all his books. My friend always know of sites where you can download manga. I can try to find it out and get back to you on that, or you can pm her yourself. Her username is Lady_Phacia. But, I have to say, she may not reply very quickly. She's not on here everyday.  

the_Rose_s_Thorns_

the_Rose_s_Thorns_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:09 pm
I get mine from cartoon field at the moment. I like I can find more than just anime and manga (also hentai videos, but I don't get those), but they also have some very famous american cartoon stuff there, too. I used to get mine from Waldenbooks, Barnes and Noble, and Borders, but I have my reasons
Borders:
too far away
B.A.N:
too far away
not very much
Waldenbooks:
they aren't packaged, so I just read them in there like a library.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff