Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Might as well." Raph said, following her.

@Elizabeth: "Still. I wont tell you what you want to know."

Raph took a soda and popped it, before sitting down to drink it. "Oooo! This is good, Elizabeth. Nice, and cold, and wet." he said trying to get under the Deep One's skin.
Sirea smirked as she watched. "Even a Deep One would need a drink. You better spill it unless if you want to meet your end with a parched throat."

Xena also took a soda and sat next to Raph. "Nice and refreshing." She said as she started to drink her soda.

Raph smirked and kept sipping his own soda, while from time to time, making contented "ahhhh" sounds after sips.

@Elizabeth: The deep one remained silent for a long while, but was obviously starting to show signs of squirming. If it was from the thought of literally dying of thirst, or being treated like a traitor by it's own kind was hard to tell. It hated the fact it couldn't read Elizabeth's expressions.
Xena smirked as she noticed the Deep One showing signs of squirming. "Someone's getting thirsty."

Sirea decided to join in for a drink in the shade.

Raph chuckled as Sirea joined in. He would then finish the soda he'd been drinking.

@Elizabeth: The Deep One lasted a bit longer, but was looking more and more ready to break. Finally he huffed a breath. "Enough! I will talk!" it exclaimed. "The crystal had a poison in it that only affected ghosts. It will slowly break your loved one down until there is nothing but the ectoplasm that he is made up of."
Sirea frowned upon hearing the Deep One when it finally talked. "And how do you reverse the effects?" She asked.

"Is there even an antidote for the poison?" Xena asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Sirea smirked as she watched. "Even a Deep One would need a drink. You better spill it unless if you want to meet your end with a parched throat."

Xena also took a soda and sat next to Raph. "Nice and refreshing." She said as she started to drink her soda.

Raph smirked and kept sipping his own soda, while from time to time, making contented "ahhhh" sounds after sips.

@Elizabeth: The deep one remained silent for a long while, but was obviously starting to show signs of squirming. If it was from the thought of literally dying of thirst, or being treated like a traitor by it's own kind was hard to tell. It hated the fact it couldn't read Elizabeth's expressions.
Xena smirked as she noticed the Deep One showing signs of squirming. "Someone's getting thirsty."

Raph chuckled as Sirea joined in. He would then finish the soda he'd been drinking.

@Elizabeth: The Deep One lasted a bit longer, but was looking more and more ready to break. Finally he huffed a breath. "Enough! I will talk!" it exclaimed. "The crystal had a poison in it that only affected ghosts. It will slowly break your loved one down until there is nothing but the ectoplasm that he is made up of."
Sirea frowned upon hearing the Deep One when it finally talked. "And how do you reverse the effects?" She asked.

Elizabeth nods her head as she listens. "I see, it seems a potent weapon against ghosts." Xena and Sirea had asked the important questions. She looked at the Deep One and arched an eyebrow., waiting for him to respond.

Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Might as well." Raph said, following her.

@Elizabeth: "Still. I wont tell you what you want to know."

Raph took a soda and popped it, before sitting down to drink it. "Oooo! This is good, Elizabeth. Nice, and cold, and wet." he said trying to get under the Deep One's skin.

"I am not sure. We never really needed to know an antidote since we never had to use one. You might could find the antidote in a certain book."

Raph listened and tilted his head a bit. "Book? What book?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I am not sure. We never really needed to know an antidote since we never had to use one. You might could find the antidote in a certain book."

Sirea listened more as she folded her arms over her chest. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph's question. "The Necronomicon." She said. "It contains many spells, but the contents within the book are something that can't be taken lightly. Majority of its content focus on the Great Old Ones and the Elder Gods."

"But where do we even find that book? Who knows where it can be now." Xena said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea listened more as she folded her arms over her chest. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph's question. "The Necronomicon." She said. "It contains many spells, but the contents within the book are something that can't be taken lightly. Majority of its content focus on the Great Old Ones and the Elder Gods."

"But where do we even find that book? Who knows where it can be now." Xena said with a frown.

Elizabeth listened to them speak. She tapped her fingers on the chair she was on as she kicked the water bottle over to the Deep One. She glances at Sirea. "A copy may do, at least I think. If we are lucky it may even be there." She then shook her head. "You know where, right? Her library. It contains information from even the Library of Alexandria. It may be there, or may have a way for us to find it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph shrugged, then looked at Elizabeth. "That's a good idea then." he said. "We could check out that library. Even a copy should suffice."

The Deep One grabbed up the bottle of water and drank it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph shrugged, then looked at Elizabeth. "That's a good idea then." he said. "We could check out that library. Even a copy should suffice."

Sirea glanced over to Elizabeth and gave a nod. "It's worth a try. If not, we can check the mansion. Dan has his share of getting his hands on forbidden tomes."

"Zelda's at the mansion with Dad. Maybe she can help search there while we check this library?" Xena suggested.

Sirea nodded before she closed her eyes. "Niede, front and center please. We need access to your library." She sent telepathically.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea glanced over to Elizabeth and gave a nod. "It's worth a try. If not, we can check the mansion. Dan has his share of getting his hands on forbidden tomes."

"Zelda's at the mansion with Dad. Maybe she can help search there while we check this library?" Xena suggested.

Sirea nodded before she closed her eyes. "Niede, front and center please. We need access to your library." She sent telepathically.

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement. "Yes, that would not be a bad idea. Zelda already has a room there, I think Sirea here helped her pick out everything in it."

After Sirea sent the message out they would hear a familier voice from the shadows. "Ah, Sirea my friend. You know my library is always open to you. You can still teleport there, right? Would you care for a hand? Donnie and I have been hard at work on a few projects, the autodock needs more refinement before we can even think of live test subjects. The missile defense system is on track to be ready in a month and we have made a breakthrough in cleaning the water. We hope to have more than enough for drinking, although cleaning the gound water would still take centuries, and still so much more."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph listened to everyone unsure really of what to add to the conversation. He was better at punching things anyway, so for now, he'd let them do all the planning. He heard Niede and tilted his head a bit. "That voice......nah. Couldn't be...." he murmured. Hearing that his brother in this time was trying to help with all the issues going on, made him smile a little. Just like Donnie to try and fix things.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:31 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement. "Yes, that would not be a bad idea. Zelda already has a room there, I think Sirea here helped her pick out everything in it."

After Sirea sent the message out they would hear a familier voice from the shadows. "Ah, Sirea my friend. You know my library is always open to you. You can still teleport there, right? Would you care for a hand? Donnie and I have been hard at work on a few projects, the autodock needs more refinement before we can even think of live test subjects. The missile defense system is on track to be ready in a month and we have made a breakthrough in cleaning the water. We hope to have more than enough for drinking, although cleaning the gound water would still take centuries, and still so much more."
"Of course." Sirea said upon hearing Niede's voice. "I do have a couple of people with me who doesn't have your permission to enter your library, and it wouldn't be right to just let anyone enter someone else's personal library without their say, you know? One of these people is my daughter who was missing. Another is Raphael from another dimension. But my daughter's tale of her otherworldly adventure would have to wait." She said. "Glad to know that you've been keeping busy. A helping hand would be great. I need the Necronomicon. We've learned from our culprit that a cure for the poison used on Dan is in that book."

Xena nodded to Elizabeth before her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Niede. "No way....that's her! That's the woman from the military base!"

Sirea's ears perked upon hearing Xena, which had her frown. "Niede? You don't have anything to worry about with her. She works with me." She tilted her head slightly, wondering what was it about Niede that's having her uncomfortable. She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll leave this Deep One with you, if that's alright. If he's got more to spill, I'd like nothing left out." She then looked at Xena and Raph. "Would you prefer to stay with Elizabeth or come with me to Niede's library?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Of course." Sirea said upon hearing Niede's voice. "I do have a couple of people with me who doesn't have your permission to enter your library, and it wouldn't be right to just let anyone enter someone else's personal library without their say, you know? One of these people is my daughter who was missing. Another is Raphael from another dimension. But my daughter's tale of her otherworldly adventure would have to wait." She said. "Glad to know that you've been keeping busy. A helping hand would be great. I need the Necronomicon. We've learned from our culprit that a cure for the poison used on Dan is in that book."

Xena nodded to Elizabeth before her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Niede. "No way....that's her! That's the woman from the military base!"

Sirea's ears perked upon hearing Xena, which had her frown. "Niede? You don't have anything to worry about with her. She works with me." She tilted her head slightly, wondering what was it about Niede that's having her uncomfortable. She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll leave this Deep One with you, if that's alright. If he's got more to spill, I'd like nothing left out." She then looked at Xena and Raph. "Would you prefer to stay with Elizabeth or come with me to Niede's library?"

Elizabeth sat back dow. "I will remain here, just in case and keep him company for now. We will figure out what to do with him once we get the information to help Dan."

Out of the shadows stepped out a familiar sight, the Vampire, or as she called herself here, Niede. "Donnie and I need a break anyway. We've been staying awake for a few days. Maybe we can figure things out with a fresher mind?" She shrugs her shoulders. "I do what I can to help, and fix the environment, as you know. That's still a top priority. My clone ...." She looks at Xena and Raph. "I made her to be my conscience, she helps as well as Sirea here. I'm Niede, I've heard a lot about you." She then opens up a shadow portal. They would arrive at the library, the huge five floor one, each floor the size of a football field, in the center consoles that Sirea knew how to use. "Weclome to my home."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 am
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tha one that saved us that you were suspicious of?" Raph asked. He'd been unconscious at the time, but remembers hearing snippets of conversation or at least voices talking. He nodded to Elizabeth and followed the others into Niede's library. "Whoa. If tha Donnie from your time is here, I'm surprised he ain't been havin a field day."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tha one that saved us that you were suspicious of?" Raph asked. He'd been unconscious at the time, but remembers hearing snippets of conversation or at least voices talking. He nodded to Elizabeth and followed the others into Niede's library. "Whoa. If tha Donnie from your time is here, I'm surprised he ain't been havin a field day."
Xena tensed up when Niede stepped out from the shadows, watching her cautiously. Her ears twitched upon hearing Raph. "Yeah...her..." She murmured before looking back at Niede. She couldn't help but think of the one back in Raph's world...though she had to remind herself that this is not the same woman. "I'm Xena..." She said.

Sirea watched the interaction with a frown before she glanced over to Niede. "Seems we have another important matter to discuss later, that is if you don't mind hearing about my daughter's otherworldly adventure." She then looked back to Xena and Raph. "You have nothing to worry about, I can assure you. The assistance Niede's been giving us, it's her means of repaying me." When Niede opened the portal, she and Xena went through the portal. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Donnie...hasn't been much of himself these days. He keeps himself busy, yes...but it's more of a distraction for his well-being."

Xena kept quiet as she looked around the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena tensed up when Niede stepped out from the shadows, watching her cautiously. Her ears twitched upon hearing Raph. "Yeah...her..." She murmured before looking back at Niede. She couldn't help but think of the one back in Raph's world...though she had to remind herself that this is not the same woman. "I'm Xena..." She said.

Sirea watched the interaction with a frown before she glanced over to Niede. "Seems we have another important matter to discuss later, that is if you don't mind hearing about my daughter's otherworldly adventure." She then looked back to Xena and Raph. "You have nothing to worry about, I can assure you. The assistance Niede's been giving us, it's her means of repaying me." When Niede opened the portal, she and Xena went through the portal. She then swiveled an ear upon hearing Raph. "Donnie...hasn't been much of himself these days. He keeps himself busy, yes...but it's more of a distraction for his well-being."

Niedde answers Raph first, looking at him. "Yes, he has been here many times. The first time I teleported him. He then made his own means of teleportation from the books I have here. He calls it his second home. He even has rooms for himself and his family set up." She then looks at Xena. "It's a pleasure. I will tell you what we generally tell everyone else who has met an alternate dimension version. I can only help so much. All of us came to an agreement. We don't do anything with the other dimensions a Niedde is in. It just invites madness. If I did, that Niede would have the right to come here and mess with this one." She then shakes her head. "I doubt your mother would like that. I will try as little as I can do. Nothing direct, tough, sorry."

She nods her head at Sirea. "The country I represent had troubles. Our people were getting sick and hurt, all of our science could do nothing. I went to Sirea and she helped us out. The readers of the country, Bia, Zelus, Nike and Kratos decided it would be best if I represented them as I could repay the kindness given. They always seem busy, anyway, you know how leadership goes."

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Much a himself? Well-bein?" Raph asked. He looked a bit worried. Right now, out of his brothers, Donnie was the only one who still had anything to do with him. "Wh....what happened?" he asked. "Oh." he said, nodding a little. As long as he was being taken care of, maybe everything wasn't so bad.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff