Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. The small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Donnie groaned a bit, but didn't seem to be quite waking up yet.

@Woman who has Michelle: "By the General, Ma'am."

Niede took off her scarf and gave Yumi an encouraging smile. "There you go, smart as a whip. You're already picking up English fast." She sits down on the floor and looks at Yumi. "You're welcome, Yumi. I'm just sorry I don't have a cake. I promise to give you a nice and proper birthday cake. I know things are confusing you, but everything will become much more clear. You are a precious little one, and don't let anyone tell you any different."

((I'm not sure where Donnie and Xena are. Niede asked for them to be removed, so, if they were then ignore this next bit.))

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the Spirit Fox and the turtle person. "Looks like one of your DNA doners is awake. She's the Spirit Fox. The other is from the same species as the other DNA donor. I'm not sure how many of them there are."

Yumi smiled, happy for the praise and wagged her tail more. She then tilted her head. "What is cake?"

@Xena: They were in the room with Raph who was in a different containment unit. One filled with formaldehyde. Unfortunately, the units seemed phase proof.

Donnie groaned again, finally waking up. "Ow.....what hit me?" he muttered.

Niede smiled at Yumi. "Cake is a type of sweet food made with sugar, flour, and some other things. It's baked, and it's a tradition to give what is known as a 'birthday cake' on a person's birthday. Today is your birthday." She gushes happily as she sees Yumi's little tail wagged. "Aw, you're so adorable I just want to hug you!"

"Oh. Cake. Ok. Hug?" the little girl asked, now on to a new word. "Are hugs also a sweet food?"

@Xena: "Got any plans?" Donnie asked.

@Jack: "Interesting." the voice said. "What exactly are you up to now?"
"Aside from trying to find a way to bust out of here, not really. I hope you had packed something that could help." Xena said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"My....birthday...." the child spoke and smiled. She listened to her creator wanting to know and understand all this woman said. The small little fox tail wagging a bit. "Yumi." she repeated as she took the bow and looked at it, studying it. "Thank...you." she said smiling happily to the woman.

Niede took off her scarf and gave Yumi an encouraging smile. "There you go, smart as a whip. You're already picking up English fast." She sits down on the floor and looks at Yumi. "You're welcome, Yumi. I'm just sorry I don't have a cake. I promise to give you a nice and proper birthday cake. I know things are confusing you, but everything will become much more clear. You are a precious little one, and don't let anyone tell you any different."

((I'm not sure where Donnie and Xena are. Niede asked for them to be removed, so, if they were then ignore this next bit.))

She let out a soft sigh as she looked at the Spirit Fox and the turtle person. "Looks like one of your DNA doners is awake. She's the Spirit Fox. The other is from the same species as the other DNA donor. I'm not sure how many of them there are."

Yumi smiled, happy for the praise and wagged her tail more. She then tilted her head. "What is cake?"

@Xena: They were in the room with Raph who was in a different containment unit. One filled with formaldehyde. Unfortunately, the units seemed phase proof.

Niede smiled at Yumi. "Cake is a type of sweet food made with sugar, flour, and some other things. It's baked, and it's a tradition to give what is known as a 'birthday cake' on a person's birthday. Today is your birthday." She gushes happily as she sees Yumi's little tail wagged. "Aw, you're so adorable I just want to hug you!"

"Oh. Cake. Ok. Hug?" the little girl asked, now on to a new word. "Are hugs also a sweet food?"

Niede gently hugs Yumi. "That is a hug my dear one." She pets Yumi's head softly. "Don't worry about these new words and ideas. I know you will understand them fast. My name is Niede, and I made you." She takes her top hat off as she thinks. "There is a lot you need to understand. The world you have come into is bad, and all of it is my fault." She glances at the guard then sighs softly. "I'll take you home and we can talk more there." She puts her scarf and hat back on then holds her hand out to Yumi.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Aside from trying to find a way to bust out of here, not really. I hope you had packed something that could help." Xena said with a frown.

"They took my bag." Donnie said with a sigh. He rummaged in his belt instead to see what he could find.

@Niede: Yumi's tail wagged again as she smiled from the hug. "I like it." she said. As Niede spoke, she tilted her head a little, then nodded. "Ok." she said taking Niede's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"They took my bag." Donnie said with a sigh. He rummaged in his belt instead to see what he could find.

@Niede: Yumi's tail wagged again as she smiled from the hug. "I like it." she said. As Niede spoke, she tilted her head a little, then nodded. "Ok." she said taking Niede's hand.

Niede smiles as Yumi takes her hand. "Watch and learn, Yumi. This is a new skill, and I know you can learn it." Niede lifted her free hand up and the shadows formed into a portal. Yumi's enhanced brain could see how it was done, and how she could do it as well. When they stepped though they were in the living quarters of Niede's home. There was a couch, chairs a table and an entertainment center with a TV and DVD player as well as video game systems. "This is your new home Yumi. Come with me to the couch. There are important things for you to learn."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Sadly, I can't phase out. They're blocking my powers." Xena said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:42 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles as Yumi takes her hand. "Watch and learn, Yumi. This is a new skill, and I know you can learn it." Niede lifted her free hand up and the shadows formed into a portal. Yumi's enhanced brain could see how it was done, and how she could do it as well. When they stepped though they were in the living quarters of Niede's home. There was a couch, chairs a table and an entertainment center with a TV and DVD player as well as video game systems. "This is your new home Yumi. Come with me to the couch. There are important things for you to learn."

Yumi nodded and went over to sit on the couch as she looked around the room. "This is beautiful."

@Xena: "That sucks. Looks like I don't have a glass cutter on me either."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Yumi nodded and went over to sit on the couch as she looked around the room. "This is beautiful."

Niede smiles as she chooses a chair close by Yumi. "Thank you, in this room, you can watch TV, relax with a game, whatever you want. The rooms here are different, you can design them to look like whatever you want." She takes in a breath. "The world you have come to live in is a disaster. One that was made by me. You see, I was very angry at humanity for so many different reasons, ignorance, destruction of the environment, because I thought it would be fun, you get the idea. Anyway, a woman came to me, I call her the Military Woman, she calls herself the Necromancer. She offered me the idea of a zombie plauge and I went with it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:58 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles as she chooses a chair close by Yumi. "Thank you, in this room, you can watch TV, relax with a game, whatever you want. The rooms here are different, you can design them to look like whatever you want." She takes in a breath. "The world you have come to live in is a disaster. One that was made by me. You see, I was very angry at humanity for so many different reasons, ignorance, destruction of the environment, because I thought it would be fun, you get the idea. Anyway, a woman came to me, I call her the Military Woman, she calls herself the Necromancer. She offered me the idea of a zombie plague and I went with it."

Yumi listened and followed along best she could. "What is a zombie plague? What is a Necromancer?" Yumi asked, needing clarification.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"So we're stuck here until that Necromancer chick decides what she's gonna do to us...." She growled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiles as she chooses a chair close by Yumi. "Thank you, in this room, you can watch TV, relax with a game, whatever you want. The rooms here are different, you can design them to look like whatever you want." She takes in a breath. "The world you have come to live in is a disaster. One that was made by me. You see, I was very angry at humanity for so many different reasons, ignorance, destruction of the environment, because I thought it would be fun, you get the idea. Anyway, a woman came to me, I call her the Military Woman, she calls herself the Necromancer. She offered me the idea of a zombie plague and I went with it."

Yumi listened and followed along best she could. "What is a zombie plague? What is a Necromancer?" Yumi asked, needing clarification.

Niede thinks for a moment. "A zombie is a creature, a dead human that has come back to life. They have the want and need to eat living humans. Your "father" or male DNA donor is a zombie and a strange turtle person. I find that amusing! Anyway, a zombie plague is when a lot of them are turned loose, they bite, and sometimes turn living humans into zombies. You don't have to worry about any of that, though. I replaced your Zombie part with what I am, more specifically my own bloodline. So, you have a little vampire in you."

She gives Yumi time to take that in. "A necromancer is a person that can control the undead. They control any and all types of them. I suspect she may betray me at some point in the future, also, I may have made a few enemies along the way."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"So we're stuck here until that Necromancer chick decides what she's gonna do to us...." She growled a little.

"Hopefully not." Donnie said as he started to feel around on the glass.

"I see." Yumi said taking the information in quickly. She then heard about the Necromancer person. "That's not very nice of her. I hope she does not. I wouldn't like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I see." Yumi said taking the information in quickly. She then heard about the Necromancer person. "That's not very nice of her. I hope she does not. I wouldn't like that."
She watched Donnie curiously. "Trying to figure out how hard the glass is?" She asked before she would tap on the glass. "If these were meant to only hold zombies...they would be under the impression they would be capturing and controlling the more...human-like zombies, not mutant turtles..." She then looked at Donnie. "How hard's your shell?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede nods her head in agreement. "Yes, you need to be your own person. I have been undead for at least five thousand years. Me being so old has made my mind fill with anger." She then sighs softly. "You know, this seemed so easy before I actually got to know you. Vampires are not known to form bonds like this. Anyway, I know I let my anger cloud my judgement, this is where you are to step in. As you grow up and grow stronger you will see the world through fresh eyes. I don't want my own opinions to corrupt your important work. When you become an adult, you may have to decide the fate of the world. Especially if I have already died."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She watched Donnie curiously. "Trying to figure out how hard the glass is?" She asked before she would tap on the glass. "If these were meant to only hold zombies...they would be under the impression they would be capturing and controlling the more...human-like zombies, not mutant turtles..." She then looked at Donnie. "How hard's your shell?"

"My shell? Not hard enough to break through this. I'd really have to get a running start to do anything with it like that." Donnie said now trying to think.

@Niede: Yumi listened close, then nodded. "Ok. Make up my own mind. Come to my own conclusions......I don't want you to die." she said after Niede finished speaking. She would give Niede another hug.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"My shell? Not hard enough to break through this. I'd really have to get a running start to do anything with it like that." Donnie said now trying to think.

@Niede: Yumi listened close, then nodded. "Ok. Make up my own mind. Come to my own conclusions......I don't want you to die." she said after Niede finished speaking. She would give Niede another hug.
"Unfortunately I didn't pack a sledgehammer." She said.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff