Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Spotting Donnie, Xena quickly went over to him. "Donnie, can you come inside? There's someone on the line who wants to speak with you."

"Oh? The line? What line?" Donnie asked. He stood up and brushed dust off of himself and some grease off of his hands with a towel before following her.
She gestured for Donnie to follow her. "You'll see." Once back inside the house, she went over to Leo and Yumi. "I've brought Donnie."

Leo nodded and ushered her and Yumi out of the room so that Donnie could talk to Zoey.

"Hello?" Donnie asked. When he heard nothing he held the button down again. "Hello? Over." He then heard her voice and his eyes went wide. "Zoey?"

@Nira: "Oooooooooooh. Tha story a them. Aight, Kid. Let's get comfy. This might take a minute." he said walking over and sitting down. He then started to explain how Donnie and Zoey had met.

*Flashback*

It was completely against the rules and if their father, Master Splinter, found out, he'd punish them, severely. The two children were taking a risk, but curiosity had gotten the better of them. To be fair, Donatello had wanted to see the architectural marvel that was the cathedral, and had talked Raphael into going with him. Leo wouldn't have approved and Mikey would have been too much of a loud mouth, blabbing to Splinter. The youngest could never be trusted with something such as this. So Raphael and Donatello had snuck from their father's burrow late that night. They climbed out of the sewer and stayed in the shadows like they'd been taught until they reached their destination. Using what Mikey liked to call climbing claws, the tekagi-shuko, the two climbed the side of the building quietly. They stuck to the shadows as best they could until they found a part of the wall that was broken and squeezed in. Once inside, the two small turtles stayed on the rafter beams, looking down at what was going on.

Donnie saw her then. A girl their age, standing up front and singing. He'd never heard anything like it. Her voice had a haunting sound to it and though he couldn't quite make out the words, he wanted to continue listening. He was leaning forward on the beam when he heard a creaking noise.

"D....Donnie...." Raph murmured.

"Yeah?" Donnie asked, he didn't get an answer as the beam they were on started to crack, then snapped sending them forwards. Raph was able to grab a beam to keep from falling, but he hadn't been able to catch Donnie who landed right next to the young girl who had been singing.

Everyone in the church screamed as they saw the green skinned creature hit the floor. Even the priest of the church was stunned into silence. Donnie slowly started to sit up where he had landed with a groan. He shook his head, then looked around at all the stunned people. His silver eyes grew large with fear and surprise, mirroring the people.

What happened next was so fast and insane to the young turtle, that he wasn't sure at first how he'd ended up locked in the church basement soaked in holy water. The priest had said something about a demon being sent among them and several of the church goers had run up to grab the "creature" and hold it while the priest threw holy water on it trying to cleanse it. He was then picked up and thrown into the basement that was then locked. Donnie pounded on the door scared out of his mind and yelling for Raph to help him.
Xena nodded before she and Yumi were ushered out of the room by Leo.

"Come on. I'll make us some tea." Leo said heading down to the kitchen.

@Zoey: "It's so great to hear your voice! Are you alright?" he asked. "Where are you? We can come get you."

*Flashback*

"Gimmie that key, kid." a voice said from behind her. If she turned, she would see that it was a creature just like the other one, but this one wore a red bandanna. "You all got my brother locked up, and I want em back!" he held out a three fingered hand, wanting her to put the key in it.
She gave a nod to Leo as she followed him to the kitchen. "Sounds good to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Spotting Donnie, Xena quickly went over to him. "Donnie, can you come inside? There's someone on the line who wants to speak with you."

"Oh? The line? What line?" Donnie asked. He stood up and brushed dust off of himself and some grease off of his hands with a towel before following her.
She gestured for Donnie to follow her. "You'll see." Once back inside the house, she went over to Leo and Yumi. "I've brought Donnie."

Leo nodded and ushered her and Yumi out of the room so that Donnie could talk to Zoey.

"Hello?" Donnie asked. When he heard nothing he held the button down again. "Hello? Over." He then heard her voice and his eyes went wide. "Zoey?"

@Nira: "Oooooooooooh. Tha story a them. Aight, Kid. Let's get comfy. This might take a minute." he said walking over and sitting down. He then started to explain how Donnie and Zoey had met.

*Flashback*

It was completely against the rules and if their father, Master Splinter, found out, he'd punish them, severely. The two children were taking a risk, but curiosity had gotten the better of them. To be fair, Donatello had wanted to see the architectural marvel that was the cathedral, and had talked Raphael into going with him. Leo wouldn't have approved and Mikey would have been too much of a loud mouth, blabbing to Splinter. The youngest could never be trusted with something such as this. So Raphael and Donatello had snuck from their father's burrow late that night. They climbed out of the sewer and stayed in the shadows like they'd been taught until they reached their destination. Using what Mikey liked to call climbing claws, the tekagi-shuko, the two climbed the side of the building quietly. They stuck to the shadows as best they could until they found a part of the wall that was broken and squeezed in. Once inside, the two small turtles stayed on the rafter beams, looking down at what was going on.

Donnie saw her then. A girl their age, standing up front and singing. He'd never heard anything like it. Her voice had a haunting sound to it and though he couldn't quite make out the words, he wanted to continue listening. He was leaning forward on the beam when he heard a creaking noise.

"Yeah?" Donnie asked, he didn't get an answer as the beam they were on started to crack, then snapped sending them forwards. Raph was able to grab a beam to keep from falling, but he hadn't been able to catch Donnie who landed right next to the young girl who had been singing.

Everyone in the church screamed as they saw the green skinned creature hit the floor. Even the priest of the church was stunned into silence. Donnie slowly started to sit up where he had landed with a groan. He shook his head, then looked around at all the stunned people. His silver eyes grew large with fear and surprise, mirroring the people.

What happened next was so fast and insane to the young turtle, that he wasn't sure at first how he'd ended up locked in the church basement soaked in holy water. The priest had said something about a demon being sent among them and several of the church goers had run up to grab the "creature" and hold it while the priest threw holy water on it trying to cleanse it. He was then picked up and thrown into the basement that was then locked. Donnie pounded on the door scared out of his mind and yelling for Raph to help him.

@Zoey: "It's so great to hear your voice! Are you alright?" he asked. "Where are you? We can come get you."

*Flashback*

"Gimmie that key, kid." a voice said from behind her. If she turned, she would see that it was a creature just like the other one, but this one wore a red bandanna. "You all got my brother locked up, and I want em back!" he held out a three fingered hand, wanting her to put the key in it.

"No, you stay right where you are, Donatello." She says firmly. Her accent really showing. He would hear her sigh and shift around some. "I'm okay and with Raph. We're headin' your way in the mornin'. ....Heh. Just 24 hours, Don. You'll see me soon." Zoey would tell him softly. "For now just...just talk with me. I don't even care about what. I just....I've really missed y'all....I've missed hearin' you go into a rant or techno bable." She giggles.

*flashback*

Startled, Zoey shrieked and tripped on the last two steps. Landing half braced against the locked door. "Ow...that hurt...." She would whine, hissing a bit when she moved her left ankle. Turning to look behind her, she would see another odd creature that had been like the one from earlier. He was a little taller than her but her mind seemed to focus on being called 'kid' and noted that he didn't say please. "First, it ain't nice to call me kid. My name is Zoey. And second, you didn't say please. Those aren't good manners." The little southern girl lectured. Huffing as she folded her arms over her chest to glare him down. The keys klinking against each other with the movement.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

Leo smiled and went into the kitchen to get things to prepare tea in the fire place.

@Zoey: "Heh. Ok. Wait Raph? Huh. Guess that's where he went. Makes sense. We might have to find something to stop those cravings. It's kind of dangerous." Donnie said. "Speaking of, how were you able to survive?"

*Flashback*

"How in the hell was I suppose ta know ya name!?" the creature exclaimed angrily. "I ain't sayin please, ya little kidnapper!"

"Raph....please. just say whatever they want. I don't like it in here and I'm cold." the other creatures softer voice come from behind the door. "Please?"

"Agggggggh, fine!" the other one growled. He looked at Zoey, but kept his hand out. "Zoey.....will you please give me tha key?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:54 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

Leo smiled and went into the kitchen to get things to prepare tea in the fire place.

@Zoey: "Heh. Ok. Wait Raph? Huh. Guess that's where he went. Makes sense. We might have to find something to stop those cravings. It's kind of dangerous." Donnie said. "Speaking of, how were you able to survive?"

*Flashback*

"How in the hell was I suppose ta know ya name!?" the creature exclaimed angrily. "I ain't sayin please, ya little kidnapper!"

"Raph....please. just say whatever they want. I don't like it in here and I'm cold." the other creatures softer voice come from behind the door. "Please?"

"Agggggggh, fine!" the other one growled. He looked at Zoey, but kept his hand out. "Zoey.....will you please give me tha key?"
"So what kind of person is Zoey?" She asked curiously, wondering if Zoey was anything like the one she briefly met from that other dimension of her world.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:08 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"I got bits of your message before thinks cut out. I heard you tellin' me to get out of the city, I heard the broadcast sayin' they were settin' up an evac shelter from Manhattan Square Mall. So that's where I went. And it didn't take long for things to go to hell..." Zoey explained, laughing and running her hands through her hair as she lowered her head. "It took one person gettin' sick, Don....just one for the place to her over run by biters. I got lucky. Accidentally discovered that if I was covered in zombie gore, they left me alone."

*flasback*

"I didn't kidnap him!! The adults did!" Zoey huffed, stomping her right foot before hearing the voice of the other from behind her at the door. She stared at it, frowning before hearing the other boy ask nicely for the key. She couldn't help the snicker as she handed over the key and moved out of his way. Sitting down on the stairs and rubbing her left ankle. "If y'all don't mind, since you know my name, it's only good manners to tell me yours. Then we won't be strangers. We'll be new friends." She sassed. Grinning a bit as she tried to remember if her foster dad had left his coat upstairs in the pew or not. But she had. Maybe she could give the other one her coat.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:55 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"So what kind of person is Zoey?" She asked curiously, wondering if Zoey was anything like the one she briefly met from that other dimension of her world.

"She's a good person. Loves to sing. She likes to hang out with Donnie even if she might not understand everything he says. She might get more than she leads us to believe though." Leo said chuckling.

@Zoey: "I'm glad your safe, and yeah. That's kind of how Raph and Xena got me to safety was covering me with gore. Xena was wearing Raph's trench coat to hide her scent." Donnie explained. "So, just you and Raph there? He keeping you safe?"

*flashback*

Raph grumbled as he unlocked the door. Hearing Zoey, he made an annoyed noise. "Ya writin a book?"

The other one stepped out and pushed at the red one's arm. "Stop.....be nice." he then looked at Zoey. "Thank you for your help. I'm Donatello. This is my older brother Raphael." Donnie introduced them to her with a small respectful bow before rubbing his hands up and down his arms. "We better get home.....I'm probably going to have a cold after this. My father is going to kill us when we get back if he finds out we snuck out."

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"She's a good person. Loves to sing. She likes to hang out with Donnie even if she might not understand everything he says. She might get more than she leads us to believe though." Leo said chuckling.

@Zoey: "I'm glad your safe, and yeah. That's kind of how Raph and Xena got me to safety was covering me with gore. Xena was wearing Raph's trench coat to hide her scent." Donnie explained. "So, just you and Raph there? He keeping you safe?"

*flashback*

Raph grumbled as he unlocked the door. Hearing Zoey, he made an annoyed noise. "Ya writin a book?"

The other one stepped out and pushed at the red one's arm. "Stop.....be nice." he then looked at Zoey. "Thank you for your help. I'm Donatello. This is my older brother Raphael." Donnie introduced them to her with a small respectful bow before rubbing his hands up and down his arms. "We better get home.....I'm probably going to have a cold after this. My father is going to kill us when we get back if he finds out we snuck out."

"Im fine, Donnie. Honestly." She chuckled, smiling to herself. "He's with another sentient zombie. Nira, I think her name is. She's uh....weird. Heh. But they saved my life so..."

*flashback*

Zoey looked up and met his silver eyes with her own olive greens. She gave him a soft smile. "It's nice to meet y'all." She would say happily before tilting her head and standing up. "If your cold, you can have my jacket. I left it upstairs in one of the seats. Should warm you right up like a toasty marshmallow!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:26 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*flashback*

"Im fine, Donnie. Honestly." She chuckled, smiling to herself. "He's with another sentient zombie. Nira, I think her name is. She's uh....weird. Heh. But they saved my life so..."

*flashback*

Zoey looked up and met his silver eyes with her own olive greens. She gave him a soft smile. "It's nice to meet y'all." She would say happily before tilting her head and standing up. "If your cold, you can have my jacket. I left it upstairs in one of the seats. Should warm you right up like a toasty marshmallow!"

"I'm glad. Nira? I'm not sure if I've met her." he said.

*flashback*

"I don't want to impose." Donnie said shaking his head.

"Take tha coat so we can go, Brainiac." Raph muttered.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

"Well, like I said. She's weird. But Raph trusts her so..." She shrugged a bit and realized he couldn't see her. "Everyone else is okay? You, Mikey, and Leo?" She would ask, needing to hear him tell her he was okay.

*flashback*

Zoey giggled and carefully climbed up the stairs with them. "My foster momma would call it a miracle that you ain't hurt after that fall." She said, sparing a glance at where he fell from before getting over to the pew where he foster parents had been. She would pick up her coat, wich, ironically enough, was purple. She would hand it to Donnie with a smile. "You can always give it back next time we meet."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

*flashback*

"I'd believe that." Xena chuckled sightly.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:24 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

"Well, like I said. She's weird. But Raph trusts her so..." She shrugged a bit and realized he couldn't see her. "Everyone else is okay? You, Mikey, and Leo?" She would ask, needing to hear him tell her he was okay.

*flashback*

Zoey giggled and carefully climbed up the stairs with them. "My foster momma would call it a miracle that you ain't hurt after that fall." She said, sparing a glance at where he fell from before getting over to the pew where he foster parents had been. She would pick up her coat, wich, ironically enough, was purple. She would hand it to Donnie with a smile. "You can always give it back next time we meet."

"We're all alright. A bit of weirdness but now that we're all back together, things are going well. I'm trying to get the farm back up and running so we can have power and hot water and all. Well power without the generator. We might be unable to find fuel for it soon." Donnie explained.

*Flashback*

"Probably was saved by the shell. Think I was just winded, then all those humans kind of were on me before I could really react." Donnie said blushing. He heard her about the coat before responding "Return it later? Ok......wh...where do you go to school or ....live if that's not to forward." He put the purple coat on and rubbed his hands up and down his arms to get warm.

"I've died and ended up in hell in some kinda chick flick staring my little brother." Raph muttered. He was getting antsy about being inside the church, sure adults would come looking for the missing child or animal control for the "demon" in the basement.

@Xena: Leo smiled and got the tea ready before handing one cup to Xena, another to Yumi, then goijng into the living room to drink it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"We're all alright. A bit of weirdness but now that we're all back together, things are going well. I'm trying to get the farm back up and running so we can have power and hot water and all. Well power without the generator. We might be unable to find fuel for it soon." Donnie explained.

*Flashback*

"Probably was saved by the shell. Think I was just winded, then all those humans kind of were on me before I could really react." Donnie said blushing. He heard her about the coat before responding "Return it later? Ok......wh...where do you go to school or ....live if that's not to forward." He put the purple coat on and rubbed his hands up and down his arms to get warm.

"I've died and ended up in hell in some kinda chick flick staring my little brother." Raph muttered. He was getting antsy about being inside the church, sure adults would come looking for the missing child or animal control for the "demon" in the basement.

@Xena: Leo smiled and got the tea ready before handing one cup to Xena, another to Yumi, then goijng into the living room to drink it.
She took the cup before joining Leo into the living room with Yumi. "Perhaps she might know if April and Casey are alright if she had seen them." She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*flashback*

*Flashback*

As Zoey heard him tell her that they were all okay, she closed her eyes and sighed in relief. Smiling. Thinking of a promise she made to herself if she ever saw him again. "I'll tell you what I told Leo...if anyone can something back up and running, it's you Donnie. I have total and absolute unshakable faith in you. Always." She let's get words sink in, waiting a moment before laughing a bit. "But uh...I'm really hoping you get that water going before I get there. I'm dying for a hot shower and a change of clothes."

*flashback*

Zoey looks at Raph oddly for a moment before smiling at Donnie. Giggling at how his cheeks turned a darker shade of green. Little Zoey didn't know it yet, but she would look back on this moment and remember how much she liked seeing him in HER coat. Her purple coat....But more importantly, she would always remember how kind and shy he had been. "I go to school at York Prep Elementary" She would say say just before the door open. A voice calling out to Zoey, who quickly pushed both boys don't out of sight.

"Zoey! Zoey, baby are you in here?" She hurried out into the aisle and looked back at them. Smiling and waving at she hurried towards the voice of her foster mom.

"Im right here momma!" She would answer once she was closer to the door so as to keep her foster mom from having to come inside.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

She took the cup before joining Leo into the living room with Yumi. "Perhaps she might know if April and Casey are alright if she had seen them." She asked.

"Hopefully. We'll ask." Leo said nodding as he sat on one of the couches.

@Zoey: "Well, the good news is there's water. Bad news is until I get the hot water heater going, those are cold showers." Donnie said chuckling. "But I'll work double time to have everything working as best I can by the time you get here. That or Mikey'll just have to boil water in the fireplace again." he chuckled.

*flashback*

Donnie nodded, memorizing the school name just before she pushed him and his brother into hiding. While Zoey spoke with her foster mother, Raph pulled Donnie towards a back door. They would escape out of it and back down into the safety of the sewers. Well as safe until they got home and found their father waiting.

The two were grounded for a week which was fine with Donnie who indeed had a cold from having been drenched in water and in the cold. Once he was better though, he waited until one of the training times that Splinter did one on one. While Raph and Leo were up, he made his way out and up topside to find Zoey's school. When he found it, he would wait close to the fenced in playground holding her coat. He was a little sad it probably smelled like him and his home in the sewer, but maybe she could wash it.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

*Flashback*

"Hopefully. We'll ask." Leo said nodding as he sat on one of the couches.

@Zoey: "Well, the good news is there's water. Bad news is until I get the hot water heater going, those are cold showers." Donnie said chuckling. "But I'll work double time to have everything working as best I can by the time you get here. That or Mikey'll just have to boil water in the fireplace again." he chuckled.

*flashback*

Donnie nodded, memorizing the school name just before she pushed him and his brother into hiding. While Zoey spoke with her foster mother, Raph pulled Donnie towards a back door. They would escape out of it and back down into the safety of the sewers. Well as safe until they got home and found their father waiting.

The two were grounded for a week which was fine with Donnie who indeed had a cold from having been drenched in water and in the cold. Once he was better though, he waited until one of the training times that Splinter did one on one. While Raph and Leo were up, he made his way out and up topside to find Zoey's school. When he found it, he would wait close to the fenced in playground holding her coat. He was a little sad it probably smelled like him and his home in the sewer, but maybe she could wash it.
Xena nodded as she took a seat on the couch. "With the military involved, who knows where they could be now."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff