Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
The City Sleeps now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:15 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"I would normally say take out a threat before it becomes one. An ounce of prevention if you will, but since the little one is there, perhaps just observation." Zelus said.

Bia stood trying to imagine the odd combination and picturing a strange fox on two legs with a turtle shell.

Niede nods her head in agreement. "You are correct. I'm sorry for putting you through this and I can't help but wonder if Yumi planned this?" She lets out a soft sigh then shows a holographic image of Yumi. "I like having back up plans. She is one of them. She is enhanced, both mentally and physically. Should something happen to us she will continue our work. I even gave her one of my artifact weapons, a bow named Yumi. Trust me, that bow is powerful and will become moreso when she grows up."

She taps the table for a few moments then looks at them both. "How would you two like an artifact weapon?" She snaps her finger and one of the locked doors open. Mellee weapons as well as bows and crossbows filled the room She walked over to it. "All of these weapons are insanely powerful. They bond with you and become as strong as you are, pick one. My sword is even one, it prevents blood from clotting on any wound I inflict with it, it can also let me feed from it if I want and being able to mentally command blood."

"Perhaps she wished to protect her donors feeling some kinship with them." Zelus said as he looked at the hologram. "She appears a bit.....mangy." he said. "No offense." He would go to grab a crossbow.

"I dunno. I think there's a bit of a charm to her." Bia said as she turned to find a whip.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"I would normally say take out a threat before it becomes one. An ounce of prevention if you will, but since the little one is there, perhaps just observation." Zelus said.

Bia stood trying to imagine the odd combination and picturing a strange fox on two legs with a turtle shell.

Niede nods her head in agreement. "You are correct. I'm sorry for putting you through this and I can't help but wonder if Yumi planned this?" She lets out a soft sigh then shows a holographic image of Yumi. "I like having back up plans. She is one of them. She is enhanced, both mentally and physically. Should something happen to us she will continue our work. I even gave her one of my artifact weapons, a bow named Yumi. Trust me, that bow is powerful and will become moreso when she grows up."

She taps the table for a few moments then looks at them both. "How would you two like an artifact weapon?" She snaps her finger and one of the locked doors opens. Melee weapons as well as bows and crossbows filled the room She walked over to it. "All of these weapons are insanely powerful. They bond with you and become as strong as you are, pick one. My sword is even one, it prevents blood from clotting on any wound I inflict with it, it can also let me feed from it if I want and being able to mentally command blood."

"Perhaps she wished to protect her donors feeling some kinship with them." Zelus said as he looked at the hologram. "She appears a bit.....mangy." he said. "No offense." He would go to grab a crossbow.

"I dunno. I think there's a bit of a charm to her." Bia said as she turned to find a whip.

Niede could not help but feel pride at hearing that. "She's using my emotions as a weapon against me! I'm so .... proud! That's my Yumi! I think she's adorable. One of the donors is infected, but I removed it and just to make sure no one noticed I changed it to what I am. She is still partly undead, but they wont notice a difference yet. At least not until she figures out she needs blood more than flesh and show signs of shadow manipulation. If she developed that power that is."

She then lets out a soft sigh before turning to face Bia and Zelus. As soon as Bia and Zelus picked up the weapons they would feel a connection form with them. These weapons would remain by them no matter what. "Ah, nice choices. The ranged weapons don't need ammunition, they make their own. Also, you don't need to worry about them breaking, you can summon them again, good as new."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

She taps the table for a few moments then looks at them both. "How would you two like an artifact weapon?" She snaps her finger and one of the locked doors opens. Melee weapons as well as bows and crossbows filled the room She walked over to it. "All of these weapons are insanely powerful. They bond with you and become as strong as you are, pick one. My sword is even one, it prevents blood from clotting on any wound I inflict with it, it can also let me feed from it if I want and being able to mentally command blood."

Niede could not help but feel pride at hearing that. "She's using my emotions as a weapon against me! I'm so .... proud! That's my Yumi! I think she's adorable. One of the donors is infected, but I removed it and just to make sure no one noticed I changed it to what I am. She is still partly undead, but they wont notice a difference yet. At least not until she figures out she needs blood more than flesh and show signs of shadow manipulation. If she developed that power that is."

She then lets out a soft sigh before turning to face Bia and Zelus. As soon as Bia and Zelus picked up the weapons they would feel a connection form with them. These weapons would remain by them no matter what. "Ah, nice choices. The ranged weapons don't need ammunition, they make their own. Also, you don't need to worry about them breaking, you can summon them again, good as new."

The two nodded, looking at their new weapons with a since of pride. Hearing Niede, the two nodded, understanding about their weapons.

"I'm sure she will grow into a strong woman." Bia said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two nodded, looking at their new weapons with a since of pride. Hearing Niede, the two nodded, understanding about their weapons.

Niede walked back to where the corpse were. "You should learn what they can do. As you are bonded with them the powers they show will compliment your own powers." She stretches her arms over her head then walk over to one of the corpses marked to become a combat drone. "Are you two ready? Oh, and the stuff about Yumi is not the personal thing I wanted you for Zelus." She waited for them to walk over.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:11 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede walked back to where the corpse were. "You should learn what they can do. As you are bonded with them the powers they show will compliment your own powers." She stretches her arms over her head then walk over to one of the corpses marked to become a combat drone. "Are you two ready? Oh, and the stuff about Yumi is not the personal thing I wanted you for Zelus." She waited for them to walk over.

The two walked over.

Zelus nodded and got ready to try his new weapon on the drone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

Niede had two walk into position across from Bia and Zelus. Niede found a seat then stretched out. "You should already be masters with them. The weapons make it so you know how to use them." A bolt appeared in the crossbow as it was redied. They would do whatever the two intended for them to do.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:25 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

Niede had two walk into position across from Bia and Zelus. Niede found a seat then stretched out. "You should already be masters with them. The weapons make it so you know how to use them." A bolt appeared in the crossbow as it was redied. They would do whatever the two intended for them to do.

The two would prepare their weapons.

Bia spun hers over her head before sending it forward to strike at the neck of the drone.

Zelus meanwhile shot a bolt at the drone's helmeted head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

Bia spun hers over her head before sending it forward to strike at the neck of the drone.

The whip hit the neck and for one second the drone looked the same, then his head slid off and he fell down, decapitated.

The bolt flew true, but at the halfway mark vanished, it reappeared to the left of the drone's skull and went through the heaviest part of her helmet as if it was not even there. The drone fell.

Niede clapped her hands as she watched. "Very nice, those are the base abilities. I'm sure you can figure out the more complicated ones." She then nods her head at the idea.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:49 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

The whip hit the neck and for one second the drone looked the same, then his head slid off and he fell down, decapitated.

The bolt flew true, but at the halfway mark vanished, it reappeared to the left of the drone's skull and went through the heaviest part of her helmet as if it was not even there. The drone fell.

Niede clapped her hands as she watched. "Very nice, those are the base abilities. I'm sure you can figure out the more complicated ones." She then nods her head at the idea.

The two seemed pretty proud of themselves and nodded.

"This is great." Bia said with a small laugh.

"I like the auto fill ammunition." Zelus said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

Niede stood up and walked towards them. "Well, you both deserve the best. You are Elites and future rulers of the world." She glances at the two droes then places them on a slab to repair. "I'm very sure that with your powers and weapons we have the best chance at this."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:07 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

The two walked over.

Niede stood up and walked towards them. "Well, you both deserve the best. You are Elites and future rulers of the world." She glances at the two droes then places them on a slab to repair. "I'm very sure that with your powers and weapons we have the best chance at this."

"Thank you." the two spoke in unison.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shook her head. "Think nothing of it. I mean, really you two are doing me a favor. I have no interest in ruling the world at all. I would rather spend my time researching things that interest me." She stretched her arms over her head for a moment. "It looks as if we finished early. You two have anything planned?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:49 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shook her head. "Think nothing of it. I mean, really you two are doing me a favor. I have no interest in ruling the world at all. I would rather spend my time researching things that interest me." She stretched her arms over her head for a moment. "It looks as if we finished early. You two have anything planned?"

"I'm thinking about a hot shower." Bia said.

"You said you wanted to talk with me about something." Zelus said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede waves at Bia. "Have a nice shower. I like her, she's good people." She looks at Zelus as he speaks. "Well, not so much talking. This is not an order, I don't consider myself your superior in any way. All three of us are equals." She coughed softly. "I said that I needed you for a personal matter. In fact, it's one that involves a bed, mine or yours?" She hoped he could figure it out, he was bright enough.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:07 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede waves at Bia. "Have a nice shower. I like her, she's good people." She looks at Zelus as he speaks. "Well, not so much talking. This is not an order, I don't consider myself your superior in any way. All three of us are equals." She coughed softly. "I said that I needed you for a personal matter. In fact, it's one that involves a bed, mine or yours?" She hoped he could figure it out, he was bright enough.

"Oh! Sure. Um....Yours I suppose if it'd be more comfortable to you."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces