Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That we did." he said nodding.
She gave a nod as she got up to throw away the now empty soup can. Afterward, she walked over to Raph. "Maybe you could give me some pointers while I adjust to being human?"

"Pointers? Like....fightin?" he asked.
"Somewhere along those lines, yes." She said with a chuckle. "I'll still have to defend myself whenever I go out and about."

"Oh. Ok. Yeah. Sure." he said nodding.
She tilted her head slightly. "Did you have something else in mind?" She asked.

"Nah....not really." he said shaking his head. "I'll try and find us a good place ta train."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Somewhere along those lines, yes." She said with a chuckle. "I'll still have to defend myself whenever I go out and about."

"Nah....not really." he said shaking his head. "I'll try and find us a good place ta train."
"Sounds like a plan." She said with a nod. "And probably a good spot to teach Yumi about that ninja weapon safety."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Sounds like a plan." She said with a nod. "And probably a good spot to teach Yumi about that ninja weapon safety."

"Right." he said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled a bit. "Wonder how the others would think of her."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."
She frowned a bit before she would sit next to him. "Afraid that Leo might treat her the same way like he did with you? Because of her zombie DNA?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."
She frowned a bit before she would sit next to him. "Afraid that Leo might treat her the same way like he did with you? Because of her zombie DNA?"

"Dunno...." he frowned a bit more. "I'll punch him in his smug a** face if he does."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."

"Dunno...." he frowned a bit more. "I'll punch him in his smug a** face if he does."
She frowned as she reached to place a hand on his cheek. "We'll find a way to make this work..." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."

She frowned as she reached to place a hand on his cheek. "We'll find a way to make this work..." She said.

"Maybe....." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."

Xena gently rubbed his cheek. "We'll show them that you're still you, zombie or not. You're not alone in this fight. I'll be there every step of the way. Not only for your sake, but for Yumi's as well." She would then give him a kiss.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I dunno...."

Xena gently rubbed his cheek. "We'll show them that you're still you, zombie or not. You're not alone in this fight. I'll be there every step of the way. Not only for your sake, but for Yumi's as well." She would then give him a kiss.

His eyes went wide for a moment in surprise before very carefully returning it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She continued to kiss him as the hand that was rubbing his cheek slowly trailed down to his neck before she wrapped both arms around his neck.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She continued to kiss him as the hand that was rubbing his cheek slowly trailed down to his neck before she wrapped both arms around his neck.

He kept the kiss chaste, never opening his mouth to deepen it, but not pulling away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He kept the kiss chaste, never opening his mouth to deepen it, but not pulling away.
She eventually pulled away before resting her forehead against his. "Guess that makes us even, eh?" She asked with a slight smirk.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 10:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She eventually pulled away before resting her forehead against his. "Guess that makes us even, eh?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Guess so." he said with a chuckle. He sat the fore a moment with his forehead against hers before pulling back. "Ya know as a zombie, I can't kiss ya.....like people normally kiss, and we can't ever.....ya know....do anythin. In bed cause.....zombie infection and all is spread through saliva and other bodily fluids and I sound like Donnie....."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff