Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Shella (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:51 am
User Image
Chloe
"Always find what makes you, you."

[Castle Shella, Bathroom]
Chloe giggled. Of course, I have. I'm so happy to have him as my boyfriend. I'm in love with him & I hope to have a wonderful time on my date with him tomorrow. Chloe chimed then lifted her legs to see her feet and laughed. Beatrice, do you think I'm cute on human legs even though I'm a mermaid? My mermaid tail was blue. Chloe said showing her human legs and feet to Bea, then wiggled her toes and laughed at Chloe's own cuteness as a human girl.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid
"Oh, know, I can't very well leave things so unkept."

[Castle, Shella]
Bea nodded. You're rather beautiful either way. What do you intend to do for your date? She asked as she finished helping the mermaid wash her legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:37 am
User Image
Chloe

Chloe giggled & laughed as her legs and feet were being washed. I hope to see the town square with my Heart's Pearl, Malrick & dance with him in the town square. After Chloe's legs and feet were washed, Chloe stood up in the bath not realizing that Chloe was still naked. Beatrice, it would be so wonderful! I'm so happy that I'll spend a morning with him & my first morning as a human! Chloe chimed as she sang another sweet note then yelped in embarrassment when she noticed she was standing in the bathtub naked and sat back down in the bath. Sorry about that. I was so happy about tomorrow. Chloe said as she blushed a bit after standing up in the bath naked in front of a maid in the bathroom.
Its a little strange for a mermaid as a human like myself to be naked in front of a maid. Chloe said as she was being washed by Bea.

Besides, Casi as my sister, I also have Tari & Lucinia, just to name a few other siblings along with some cousins I have. Chloe said to Bea as her hair was washed by Bea next.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:59 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea chittered to her herself as the maid acted strangely. "It seems so strange how a mermaid can have such shame when you must've spent most of your life half-naked." She finished up washing Chloe's upper body. "Do you think your family might be looking for you, now?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:06 am
User Image
Chloe

Chloe sighed. My mother said it was okay for me to see the Open Waters now that I'm old enough. Casi will set out into the open waters tomorrow. I'm 18 Years old. My mother's name is Lynadra & she's very kind. Do you think I'm an adult at my age? Chloe asked Bea as she's rinsed off by Bea.

As for why I was half naked as a mermaid, when Malrick turned me human, all I had on was my seashell bra & nothing below. It felt really strange at first having human legs & feet as they felt all tingly and asleep. I didn't know if I’d be able to balance since I didn't know how to use them even though I was so happy that I have legs now and they look really cute! Chloe blushed a little, even though she and Bea were both women in the bathroom, then giggled after Chloe said as she talked about having legs.

Then Chloe thought of something. Bea, what will I wear tomorrow and what will I wear to sleep? Chloe blushed as she didn't have any human clothes of her own. She didn't even know what human girls or women wore to bed in the human world. Chloe wore her seashell bra to bed when she was a mermaid.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:20 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea tilted her head. "Well, 18 is what it takes to become a full adult. As far as what you'll wear..." She moved to grab a towel, wrapping it around the cleaned up Chloe. "I can get you a nightgown tonight. And for tomorrow, there's a lovely summer dress I could get you for a day on the town."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image
Chloe

Chloe giggled as a towel is wrapped around her body. Bea, thank you. That would be lovely. What's your favorite colors? Mine is white, blue, purple and red. Chloe followed Bea to Chloe's bedroom where there was a clean pair of white undergarments and a purple nightgown on the bed
Bea, this is wonderful! Its a lot different than my room back in the mermaid village. Chloe ran into her new bedroom with Bea entering as well and the door closed behind for privacy as Chloe was helped into her human undergarments and nightgown by Bea
Bea, I love it. Chloe twirled in her new nightgown and had a seat at a vanity set so that Bea can comb and brush Chloe's hair

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:50 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea thought about the question, before answering. "I like violet, magenta, and teal." She followed Chloe to her room and after she helped the mermaid dress herself to her room, quick to pick up the towel she left behind and place it in te hamper as well. She than began to brush the mermaid's hair. "How do you keep this hair looking so wonderful, being in the water all the time?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:55 am
User Image
Chloe

Chloe giggled Bea, we have our own vanities under the sea but this is the first time I've seen a human one. Chloe chimed toward Bea as her hair is brushed. Bea, will my seashell bra be washed? Chloe asked Bea kindly before talking again. I hope to have wonderful dreams about Malrick tonight. Chloe said while blushing as she thinks about her beloved.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:27 am
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea gave a nervous laugh, as she finished . "I'm sure we can get it cleaned up. That should be good." She said as she finished brushing her hair. "I've got you all brushed up, I'm sure you'll sleep well, after the day you've had."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:33 am
User Image
Chloe

[Castle Shella, Chloe's bedroom]
Chloe lied down on her new bed. Bea, this really comfy. Chloe chimed toward Bea as Chloe got on her new bed. How come this bed is so fluffy? Chloe asked about the pillows, as this is her first time sleeping in a human bedroom.
Is it okay with you if I sing you a song, Bea? Chloe asked Beatrice as Chloe began to sing, Chloe's voice sounded really beautiful:

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:33 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea smiled to her. "the conforters and pillows are fluffed with chocobo feathers." She told the mermaid. The maid stood by as Chloe asked if she could sing. "Of course, go ahead." She bowed quickly before listening in. "That is wonderful!" She exclaimed.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:39 pm
User Image
Chloe

Chloe chimed. Thank you. Chloe then lied down on her bed. Bea, do you have any dreams? Chloe asked Bea, since Chloe's dream of becoming human became reality & best of all, fallen in love with someone sweet, a human. Chloe was then tucked in. She thought about the interesting people she met, not just Malrick, but also saw an Ice Princess with Blonde hair and Ice Blue eyes with her orange-brown hair sister with teal eyes along with their short brown haired cousin with green eyes along with their sweethearts.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:52 pm
Beatrice Windwicker
Maid

[Castle, Shella]
Bea paused as she asked the maid about dreams. "Well, I dream...I dream of making my family proud, of being able to obtain my true status as a noble...to find...someone for myself." She admitted.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Quote:

RLR123

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image
Chloe

Chloe rested her head on the pillow. That sounds wonderful, Bea. I hope you meet someone sweet. Have a Good Night. Chloe chimed toward Bea then went to sleep in her new bedroom in the human world.

RLR123

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out