Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Okay. I think you'll look cute on human legs too, Marina. We'll have you tidied up and given some clothes to wear. Justin said to Marina as he got out his wand and cast his human spell on her.

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:12 am
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

Time Skip: Justin
Early Morning
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Justin returned to the beach to see Mermaid Marina & saw her surface again. Teal eyes, short green hair & a green tail. Morning, Marina. Ready for me to grant you human legs? Justin said to Marina

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
The next morning, Stella let Sora's brother to see the open waters and beyond. After Roxas surfaced, he swam to the shore of what appears to be an island and saw a human the same age as him. She had blonde hair, green eyes, she looked elegant. Hello & good morning. You look beautiful. I'm Roxas, Sora's Twin brother. What's your name? Roxas said to the human girl as he splashed his tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:38 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
The next morning, Stella let Sora's brother to see the open waters and beyond. After Roxas surfaced, he swam to the shore of what appears to be an island and saw a human the same age as him. She had blonde hair, green eyes, she looked elegant. Hello & good morning. You look beautiful. I'm Roxas, Sora's Twin brother. What's your name? Roxas said to the human girl as he splashed his tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Roxanne looked at him and blushed. "I-I'm Roaxanne, very honored to meet you Roxas" she stuttered and then looked at his tail, blushing some more.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:42 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas smiled toward Roxanne. You're cute when you blush, Roxanne. Nice to meet you. First time seeing a merman? Roxas said to Roxanne flirting with her. Your hair is so beautiful & so are your green eyes. They're like emeralds. Roxas said to Roxanne as he flirted with her.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:56 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas smiled toward Roxanne. You're cute when you blush, Roxanne. Nice to meet you. First time seeing a merman? Roxas said to Roxanne flirting with her. Your hair is so beautiful & so are your green eyes. They're like emeralds. Roxas said to Roxanne as he flirted with her.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Roxanne blushed more. "It certainly is and thank you for the compliments" She smiled and twirled her hair. "I must say, you look quite wonderful yourself"  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:03 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Thanks, Roxanne. So, where are you from and what's it like? Roxas said to Roxanne Does my tail look like a Dolphin's tail to you? My twin brother tail is blue. Roxas said to Roxanne as he showed her his grey merman tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:08 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Thanks, Roxanne. So, where are you from and what's it like? Roxas said to Roxanne Does my tail look like a Dolphin's tail to you? My twin brother tail is blue. Roxas said to Roxanne as he showed her his grey merman tail.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"You are welcome and yes, it does." she said with a smile on her face. "I live in that castle in the distance" Roxanne said pointing toward the castle. "It is splendid, I wish I could show you but you need water to get places" she added.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:12 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
So... is that an invite to ask me out? Roxas said to Roxanne And you can grant me legs? Roxas said to Roxanne, he didn't know what having human legs would be like but she was really pretty as the dress made her look like a blue mage. heart

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:18 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
So... is that an invite to ask me out? Roxas said to Roxanne And you can grant me legs? Roxas said to Roxanne, he didn't know what having human legs would be like but she was really pretty. heart

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"a-ask you out? not quite, think of it as a friendship thing for now." she blushed as she said that. "I will however grant you human legs" Roxanne used her magic to turn his tail into human legs and then blushed once she had seen his entire body.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:30 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas felt Roxanne's magic as his tail then turned into human legs and feet. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young man was sitting on the shore and saw his human legs and feet.
This is amazing. Roxas said to Roxanne as he wiggled his feet. How do these work? While Roxas attempted to stand, his legs were a wobbly as if they were asleep but fell back in the water. Ow! I don't know how to balance on these. They feel smooth yet strange. Roxas said to Roxanne as he sat in the water looking at his new legs and feet.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:34 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Roxas felt Roxanne's magic as his tail then turned into human legs and feet. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young man was sitting on the shore and saw his human legs and feet.
This is amazing. Roxas said to Roxanne as he wiggled his feet. How do these work? While Roxas attempted to stand, his legs were a wobbly as if they were asleep but back in the water. Ow! I don't know how to balance on these. They feel smooth yet strange. Roxas said to Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"Here, I'll help you out" Roxanne helped Roxas up onto his feet and held onto his arms. "Okay, try to move only one of them forward"  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Okay. Do human legs always feel this... weird? Roxas said to Roxanne as he was helped on his wobbly legs. Roxas followed Roxanne's instructions. That's a cute outfit of yours. Roxas said to Roxanne as he was held steady and tried walking, nearly stumbling into Roxanne but was caught by her. What do you like to do for fun, Roxanne? Roxas asked Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:50 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Okay. Do human legs always feel this... weird? Roxas said to Roxanne as he was helped on his wobbly legs. Roxas followed Roxanne's instructions. That's a cute outfit of yours. Roxas said to Roxanne as he was held steady and tried walking, nearly stumbling into Roxanne but was caught by her. What do you like to do for fun, Roxanne? Roxas asked Roxanne.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

"No... but give it time and you should start to feel okay using them" She replied trying to help Roxas walk while blushing form his comments. "My main hobby is horse back riding, that is what I consider fun but I am also learning how to use a sword as well as how to control my magic" she continued trying to concentrate on helping him walk.  

Talamea

Loyal Lunatic

5,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:57 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
I see. So, its until I'm used to having legs? Roxas said to Roxanne as he was helped until his new legs feel steady. So, Roxanne. Where are you from? Roxas said to Roxanne until he was walking steady. What's this? Roxas asked Roxanne about the footprints in the sand he made with his newfound human legs and feet.

Talamea

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out