Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

AmethystLexi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 pm
I am a Wiccan, but I don't have any problem with any religion in general - I just fit in Wicca better than in other religions.
I was raised a Greek Orthodox Christian, but after a while, it just seemed pointless to try to believe in something that actually scares me.
But I have no problem with Christianity, I have even considered becoming a Catholic once.
I guess it's just Orthodox Christianity that kind of scared me, so now I've chosen a religion that I feel comfortable with.
But I always love learning about other religions, and there are SO many of them, I just know that I will possibly rethink my ways someday - but that doesn't mean I'll change what I believe in.
There are no strict borders between religions, I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:30 pm
I'm an atheist. But my family is religious... Which causes problems from time to time.  

CheezeItz

die by suicide

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:42 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
I am agnostic. I don't particularly like organized religion.
3nodding yep i was raised a christain but it went very wrong now i hope all churches should burn!!!!! twisted well not alll but most!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:11 pm
I am a Roman Catholic.
Well I sitll go to Church, and the Church
accepts Homosexuals but just not the "intercourse" aspect
of it. I talked with my pastor about it. Although I switched to an
independent Christian religion, mainly because they accepted
anyone from any race/sex.

I told my pastor I think boy to boy love is cute,
he just told be that as long as it's just chastity like holding
ahdns and kissing in the cheeks then it would be fine~! In the Bible, Judas
himself kissed Jesus in the lips. So I totally was happy to hear that they do accept Homosexuals, just not the
intercourse aspect of it. But then again, Shounen-ai usualyl has no graphic scenes so I guess the love displayed is Limerent and Chastity.

Chii Mademoiselle

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:34 pm
I was raised to have Christian beliefs, but my parents never took me to church. My best friend's grandma took me to church when I was 6 until I was about 12 though. ^^"

I consider myself to be Christian, but I don't think you have to go to church. So.. I guess I'm just not "hard-core" or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:40 pm
Gnostic Christian.

My type of Gnosticism is sorta like Unitarianism.  

Kojimon

krystyniya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:41 am
im gay and catholic............how origoinal lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Roman Catholic, suffering through Lent without any caffeine. crying

SyriMoon

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:14 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Cthulhu cultist! 8D
It's pretty damn awesome to tell people trying to recruit you (why do they always smile so creepily?) to their religion that "Back off, my god can EAT your god."

@SyriMoon: o_o w-whaddaya mean no caffeine?
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Cthulhu cultist! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's pretty damn awesome to tell people trying to recruit you (why do they always smile so creepily?) to their religion that "Back off, my god can EAT your god."

@SyriMoon: o_o w-whaddaya mean no caffeine?
- Oscar Wilde.User Image
User ImageUser Image

I gave up caffeine drinks for Lent; no pop, no cappacino, no tea. Luckily, Sunday's Easter and I have a Dr. Pepper waiting with my name on it!

SyriMoon

Solitude Doll

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:56 am
I just go to church when I really want to doesn't matter much if it's a Catholic, Christian, Baptist church etc. I'm Protestant though and enjoy going to Lutheran churches, but I don't go to church often( about 5 times a year), I'm no less than the person who goes almost everyday. Most of my family is Roman Catholic  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm
I'm a christian. I was raised baptist, but I go to a Nazarinian church now (That I absolutely love), so I'm really kinda confused about what denomination I'm supposed to be (B/C my mom dragged me and my sis around to about ten different churches after she got divorced xDD).

I'm not a really strong christian, but I will stand up for my religion if anyone insults it or is a rude dumb-a** towards my church/ denomination (Or lack thereof)/religion ect.

Edit sad Not that anyone will really care, buy hey, why not. P: ) Mmkay, things changed a fair bit for me- Thinking long and hard about my philosophy and what I believe, I've come to the conclusion that I'm agnostic rather than christian or anything theistic.  

The_Radioactive_Woman

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 am
I would not say that I'm against religion.

I just believe that God is a concept which we use when we are in a dire crisis or "hopeless" situation... Much like a shoulder to lean on when we're ready to give up.

When I think about it, in my entire life, I've never really considered this concept to help me through life. I simply solved my problems realistically.

It never crossed my mind to use God as a crutch.

As harsh as my words may seem, I am not disrespecting religion or God.

This is simply my personal viewpoint.

To me, I believe that people just need something to believe in when they can't figure out a realistic and rational solution to their problems.

Then again, it's just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:54 pm
I'm Atheist.  

CrystalDear

Celtic Aingeal

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm
I am a proud Pagan Spiritualist
No I am not Wiccan