Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:03 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Andraste has always felt a bit out of place. She never seemed to have the ruthlessness of her mother nor the drive that she cherished in her offspring. She was content to be able to take care of herself, but she never strove for more ambitious heights. Instead, she was curious, about her other parent, about the outside world beyond the pack.

And so she set out, to see what was out there, to find others perhaps like her, or just whatever the winds brought her way. Surely, somewhere, there were others like her, cursed with eternal flames and heat...she couldn't be the only one...? Right?
10 Things I Like: Fire, kitsunes, foxes, wolves, fluff, tails, wings, tiger stripes, beads, feathers
10 Things I Don't Like: lime green as a main color, neon yellow as a main color, polka dots?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Two feathers from her cloak, tied together with several strands of her hair  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:26 pm
TWISTS under spoiler for Colm's sister only, not for the Loyal Companion
Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure
Wintery Markings?: CC
~~~ Bells? : sure
~~~ Scarves? : sure
~~~ Blankets?: no
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: sure, but I don't like the Cerynei hooves

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Cerynei hooves

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: no thanks

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: CC
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: super neon colors

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: no
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: no
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: no
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: eh

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
Naked uncert for markings
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bone rune
Short IC Response: Colm stared up at the night sky, shivering in cold as the night wind wrapped around him. The hair spilling from his knotted mane obscured his vision as he walked to the already overburdened alter. A foggy sigh escaped him.

"Sister...I am still looking for you. Maybe this time we will find each other," he murmured bowing his head before the alter. He tugged free his rune stone pouch letting the carved bones fall free. He picked one up, a rune of fate, between his teeth and gently placed it on one of the less covered stones. Scooping the rest back into his pouch, he turned to leave. Taking the pipe into his mouth, he let a trail of herbal smoke mark his passage. Colm vanished into the night just as he had come.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am strong Orc. I fight good. I am not small. I am giant in tiny body.
10 Things I Like:
- warpaint
- LoTR
- Orcs
- strength
- deep voice
- fighting
- body jewelry
- bones
- furs
- natural colors
10 Things I Don't Like:
- neon colors
- soft
- squishy
- cute
- kawaii
- babies
- aquatics, I don't swim
- fluffy
- things bigger than me
- fat
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An earring made of a snake fang

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: lolternative & lunadriel
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: none
Permission: x

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: (N/A for rogue entries.)
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: x
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of her star charms.
Short IC Response: Asteria studied the star for a long moment. It wasn't one she could chart, though she tried often. It moved and went as it please, following no particular pattern. Still, she tracked its location on a chart designed specifically for it. She gently pulled one of the golden stars from her mane, intricately and lovingly crafted by her father. She placed it on the ground and it glittered in the starlight.

"The stars have told me what I must do and what will be given in return. The rest is up to you."

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : None
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Christmas / holiday themes. Commercial themes. Snowmen, sleds, saddles.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes (but not chinese)
~~~ Wintery pets?: No
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas / holiday themes. Commercial themes. Christmas colours (red/green). Clothing (hats, scarves, mittens). Holly / mistletoe. Snowmen. Sleds. Saddles. Christmas/winter foodstuffs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Angeni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): ceyreni
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feathers from her companion, one of her rainbow bands and the small strand of her basket she could save.
Short IC Response: Benoit was a little morose as she sought her way up to the offering site. She set down the satchel of her offerings and peered up at the star, wondering if it would grant her a wish. "I've heard many things about you, strange as it is. I was an old gift to parents who longed for a child, but alas I was not what they wanted. Not truly. I would ask that you send me a sibling. a family well and true. Someone who is like me? A starborn child, with a need for family." She stood there a few moments more, wishing with all her might for an answer to her plea. Hearing none, she takes a deep breath and carefully makes her way out. Wistfully thinking of family yet to be found.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:31 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Lunarflowermaiden
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2: N/A
Uncert
Additional Parents: (Omit for non-poly pairs.)
Uncert (repeat for all poly members; if more than 4, append as links rather than as images)
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A blue feather from one of his braids, and a really cool rock he found.
Short IC Response:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:47 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Mirza had a very polar view of right and wrong, and he had acted as an enforcer over this village by his wood. The villagers lived under this threat, but only if they gave him reason to strike. Most were aware of his presence, and behaved, for justice was swift and cruel. However, they never ceased altogether. Without fail, a terror would rear his ugly head, as one did this day.

So justice was delivered, and Mirza sauntered back into his woods. The victim was so young, and the crime was so senseless. He could not understand it. A growl rumbled in his chest as he wondered why so much evil existed in the world, and what would be the best way to stop it?

Furthermore, where does a man-eater who kills and consumes those who commit terrible crimes fall on the spectrum between good and evil?

10 Things I Like:
  • Big cats
  • Mythical cats
  • Fluff
  • Strong ladies
  • Mystique
  • Tied up/gathered hairstyles
  • Natural markings
  • Jewelry
  • Kitty paws
  • Regulars

10 Things I Don't Like:
  • Bald
  • Noodle hair
  • Evil
  • Fins
  • Saddles
  • Bugs
  • Needles
  • Clowns
  • Neon
  • Wings

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of hair from the girl robbed of life too soon, and the hand of the thief.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Absolutely.
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Wonderful.
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Exquisite.
Wintery Markings?: Yes.
~~~ Bells? : Of course.
~~~ Scarves? : Sure.
~~~ Blankets?: No, thanks.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No, thanks.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No.
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No, thanks.
~~~ Lanturns?: No, thanks.
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure.
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Kitschy stuff.

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:13 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Tyrion
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: As a foal Tryion was very protected by his family. Now as an adult and he wants to protect those who protected him. To serve his interests he can be crafty and a bit manipulative but his actions are done to protect and provide for those he loves.
10 Things I Like: Opals, wings, celestial, glow bits, pronghorns,sumi-e style, exotic wolves, cherry blossoms, jewelry, blue hair
10 Things I Don't Like: heavy gore, aquatic fams(for this soq), extra eyes , pus, bulbous growths, hummingbirds (I actually love them but I have a lot)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The snow white feather his father Trehan gave him as a parting gift before leaving him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:21 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Hattaki
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Wasteland Wyvern
Permission: [X]

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert | Itemless | Wingless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: [X]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny stone she found in a birds nest during her expeditions up mountains.
Short IC Response:
Amelia was in a very good mood tonight as she approached the star altar. She had met a wonderful, if wingless, Soquili who had shown her the world and all its wonders. More so than she had ever expected being so obsessed with the sky and what it held.
She wanted to keep a piece of him close to her heart and upon hearing the rumors about the star and what it could grant she came here today to wish for a child. A child that would hopefully share both of their great passions and be everything and anything that it wanted to be.
"Please great star? Allow the wonder that exists in us both to exist in a child that could run or fly wherever their hearts take them. Let a child of two free spirits be born..."
With that she laid her shiny stone onto the altar before opening her great wings and with a running start took off into the night with a whoop of joy.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Libitina
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Generally dour and cranky, Libitina prefers to be alone but the crush of loneliness that comes from being so solitary often gets to her. Which can make her almost impossible to be around when she's in a dark mood. She prefers to stick around graveyards and anywhere dark and dank, but at night when the stars are out and darkness invites her soul, she can be seen flying around mountains and forests.
10 Things I Like:
Orange; especially orange with black
Bats
Dragons
Fluffy
Natural things
Wings
Stars
Midnight
Glow effect
Canine
10 Things I Don't Like:
Light
Pink
Clowns; omg just plz no, stuff of nightmares
Red
Horror and gore
Sharks
Kawaii
Bald anything
Mechanical or metallic
Bugs
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A handful of bones with a witherd rose wrapped in white muslin.  

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: MalisVitterfolk
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Parent 1:

Parent 2:

[Wingless/markings]
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A necklace comprised of a claw that was broken off one of the skinwalker who were pushed back out of the Vitterfolk territories and a few feathers from Ix'kin's mane.
Short IC Response: It had been a long hard battle but the curse of the skinwalker attacks had been pushed back far enough to no longer trouble them. The 'leader' of the walkers was finally beaten, I'mani turning on Solemn and and effectively destroying any edge he had over the Vitterfolk. Her heart mourned for her granddaughter, she knew she was partially responsible for the bad seed that had grown in the child's heart, but hoped that possible there would be a chance for redemption one day. Still, the more important thing was the joining of the Vitterfolk tribe and the Arakkoa flocks. She glanced towards Ix'kin as she made her way up to the place of the spirits and felt sure this was the right thing to do. Part of her soul still wished to stay true to Kifo but the hope she had held for so long that the rumors of his demise were not true had all but died out.
Placing the small pendant she had crafted of a walker claw and some feathers donated by Ix'kin, Malis looked up at the Wishing Star. "Ah know ya be blessin' mahself wit' a son an' ah be very thankful for such things. Ah not be askin' for t' same but that I hope ya Spirits be blessin' this new journey ah be startin'. It be for t' good of t' Tribe an' t' good of t' herd. Ah be thinkin' it be time for t' Vitterfolk to stand wit' others once more an' re-establish connections wit' our neighbors." Giving a low bow to the Wishing Star she added as she slowly walked away, "It be time t' be bringin' life an' love to t' territories once more."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:31 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Hotaru
Permission: N/A (totally my girl)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a pretty loving mare, I am always willing to lend a paw wherever I can. I am seen as kind of full of energy, almost as if I run on my own electric energy. I am also always eager to make new friends and learn new things, it makes everyday interesting for me. I believe one can never have too many friends, though some are going to be closer to you than others. I sometimes need to remember about personal space, since I can be one of those mares that can get a little too close for comfort for others.
10 Things I Like: Stars, flowers, Bows, glowing, Pikachu,cute things, wings, mice, wolves, pronghorn
10 Things I Don't Like: Demonic symbols, exposed innards, too much blood, bugs (cept butterflies/ladybugs), Snakes, horror, alligator, condor, jellyfish, octopus
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lightning shaped rock I found near near the herd she calls home

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Christmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes!
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Nope, wouldn't mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Nope, wouldn't mind (all spring/Valentine colors are fine with me)
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing I can think of

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Nope, wouldn't mind (long as they were in a cute/sweet way)
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Nope, wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing I can think of  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:40 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Lady Taiah
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a very solemn person who enjoys time alone in the deeper forests to take solace and think of my family and all that I've lost. I try to be as loyal and giving as much as I can but I get overwhelmed easily and need time alone.
10 Things I Like:
1.) Wolves
2.) Natural Markings/Colors
3.) Glow
4.) Lanterns
5.) Tribal
6.) White/Light Colored Bellies
7.) Butterflies
8.) Fluff
9.) Wings
10.) Feathers
10 Things I Don't Like:
1.) Pink
2.) Muddy Greens and Browns
3.) Frilly/Girly Stuff
4.) Bears (Personal issue of hers. She doesn't trust them.)
5.) Aquatic Things
6.) Gore/Exposed Organs/Zombies
7.) Neon
8.) Needles
9.) Bugs
10.) Small Clustered Holes (Trypophobia)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A ragged bit of the bear pelt that adorns her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Hippo'suti
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? The still-warm heart of his latest victim emotion_ghost
Short IC Response: Vlad tosses the organ upon his father's old stone altar and squints up at the star. "You gave me children. How you did this, I do not know. But now I ask for something else, if only to satisfy my curiosity... Bring my brother back from his exile."

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Gun is always up for an adventure. She tends to get into things that are more than she can handle for her small size, so she needs a big friend to be the muscle in the fights her mouth gets her into.
10 Things I Like: Buffaloes, Blood/Gore, Strange/odd mutations, natural colors, natural markings, tentacles, extra eyes, extra mouths, flowers, bones
10 Things I Don't Like: Creatures smaller than her, neon, henna, super over the top markings, most greens, kitschy themes, wolves/dogs
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?: Some colorful beads and a single purple flower  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:11 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Permission: N.A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
Umiko loves to travel around the sea and collect beautiful little shells that she may find. She's pretty lonely though and would like a traveling partner. <3
10 Things I Like:
1. Koi
2. Octopus
3. Sea Turtle
4. Seal
5. Dolphin
6. Gem Tones
7. Seashells
8. Fish inspired colors
9. Coral inspired colors
10. Tropical
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Jellyfish
2. Lobster
3. Otter
4. Muddy colors
5. Scary things
6. Pastel Colors
7. Monochromatic Colors
8. Mute Colors
9. Land familiars
10. Flight Familiars

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Cute little pink seashell  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:45 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Angeni mix
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind mix
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A molted feather from her wing.
Short IC Response: "I know...we've fought. Our yells at each other have been carried by the winds, and there were times when we wanted to never see each other again. But star...I never meant any of it. I miss her so dearly." Delta lowered her head, swallowing back a sob as a tear managed to escape and roll down her cheek.

"My heart breaks each morning i wake without her. Please...Please bring her home to me."  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Pixel!
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm good, i promise! Okay, sometimes I'm a little loud, and sometimes I bite others, but it's their fault for trying to touch me when I don't wanna be touched! But, I...Look, it's one thing to be outright evil, and another to not wanna be touched or approached by strangers. I...I like some others. But It takes me a while to warm up to them, okay?"
10 Things I Like:
  • Birds
  • Budgies
  • Conures
  • Ravens
  • Bats
  • Fluff
  • Glow
  • Raptors
    10 Things I Don't Like:
  • Aquatic things
  • Non-flying things
  • Clustered holes or objects
  • 'muddy' colors
  • piss yellow
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? His favorite toy; A bunch of wood blocks on a string of rope with jingling bells on the ends.  
    Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff